Bronze
Is it worth and if it is, where should i get it

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and midlatinocel
No

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeofpeace, rand anon, mathis and 1 other person
no dude, don’t do it. you have to literally relearn how to walk properly for months on end. you won’t even be able to walk like before 5-7 years after the surgery. it’s not worth it. If you’ve got that much money, amazing, invest it or do something with it for the future. money matters more than height

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, FBl and nullandvoid
no give up on women unless u got 8x6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, LooksThinker and chrisN
depends how old u are tbh

From manlet to king of manlets. If you're a teen then you should wait and give it time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker and shieldzz
Only if you pay for a top-notch surgeon, if you go to like Turkey or India for the cheap ones it’s beyond over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
No. If your plates are fully closed you can still, by improving your posture reach 5’7 and then wear 3 inchs lift to make you 5’9. ( average shoes have already 1 inch )

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, midlatinocel and lixx
no dude, don’t do it. you have to literally relearn how to walk properly for months on end. you won’t even be able to walk like before 5-7 years after the surgery. it’s not worth it. If you’ve got that much money, amazing, invest it or do something with it for the future. money matters more than height

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
No. If your plates are fully closed you can still, by improving your posture reach 5’7 and then wear 3 inchs lift to make you 5’9. ( average shoes have already 1 inch )

another retard

Muh straighten your back to gain 5 inches height theory :feelshah::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
no dude, don’t do it. you have to literally relearn how to walk properly for months on end.
So a few months to not be a manlet for 50 more years...?

you won’t even be able to walk like before 5-7 years after the surgery.
you literally made this up out of thin air. Youre a fear mongering low iq retard enjoy the ban

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
another retard

Muh straighten your back to reach 5 inches height theory :feelshah::feelsgood:
i talk abt 1 inch and a half. 4cm. Throught daily stretch and the use of Glucosamine and Chondroitin this is more than possible. I hate dumbass fagg that talk without having any knowledge. Kys assap

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Do it, height is life

you would get to 5'9 at max , not worth it

do it or rope

but 5'9 and then lifts i would be nearly 6 ft. way better than 5'5 1/2 and 5'7 with lifts.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i talk abt 1 inch and a half. 4cm. Throught daily stretch and the use of Glucosamine and Chondroitin this is more than possible. I hate dumbass fagg that talk without having any knowledge. Kys assap

i have studied height maxxing for longer than youve even known about .org and grown to 6'6

you pathetic fucking nigger, you are too clueless and blinded by your own opinions your small mind cannot comphrehend others being right.

Straightening your back/posture can only give you "1 inch" if ur fucking posture is terrible, and "Glucosamine and Chondroitin" is another cope.

get leg lengthening or die

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, mathis and NorwoodAscender
i have studied height maxxing for longer than youve even known about .org and grown to 6'6

you pathetic fucking nigger, you are too clueless and blinded by your own opinions your small mind cannot comphrehend others being right.

Straightening your back/posture can only give you "1 inch" if ur fucking posture is terrible, and "Glucosamine and Chondroitin" is another cope.

get leg lengthening or die
You just dont have the intelligence needed to anderstand. i get it now. I wont bother explaining why it work since it would benefit you my lil nigga. The fact that you think being 6’6 is good show how retarded and autistic you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
but 5'9 and then lifts i would be nearly 6 ft. way better than 5'5 1/2 and 5'7 with lifts.
JFL thinking you will be able to walk with lifts after 10 cm surgery. i wear lifts and it makes my walking so unnatural. You will be able barely to walk after surgery

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean and mathis
JFL thinking you will be able to walk with lifts after 10 cm surgery. i wear lifts and it makes my walking so unnatural. You will be able barely to walk after surgery
like a year or 2 after i mean

you're delusional if you think there isn't a huge difference in treatment between 5'5 and 5'9

sure, he's still sub 6' but he's no longer in a death sentence. Most girls can still consider dating and at most banging a guy who's average height. At 5'9 with insoles+shoes he can fraud 5'11 which is borderline the optimal height, literally won't get rejected for height by 90% of women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, tombradylover, n9wiff and 3 others
you're delusional if you think there isn't a huge difference in treatment between 5'5 and 5'9

sure, he's still sub 6' but he's no longer in a death sentence. Most girls can still consider dating and at most banging a guy who's average height. At 5'9 with insoles+shoes he can fraud 5'11 which is borderline the optimal height, literally won't get rejected for height by 90% of women.

cope more manlet

Who the fuck with an iq above 80 would say no ? that's like saying is plastic surgery worth it to fix a sub 5 face like no fucking shit yeah it's worth it

Who the fuck with an iq above 80 would say no ? that's like saying is plastic surgery worth it to fix a sub 5 face like no fucking shit yeah it's worth it
true my bad

I am gonna say something people don't like.

But yes.

5ft5 is a joke of a height imo. Unless you are in South America or Asia.

I personally at that height would sacrifice not being able to play sport at an intense level again. Although I've been shown with enough effort there are groups that have made it back to at least 90% sporting and workout mobility.

I considered it for a long time at even 5ft8 but lifts convinced me against it.

I don't see how lifts can help a man at 5ft5, but you also have to consider how much you want it. What's your personality type? Are you a driven and internally strong willed person OP? If not, you're gonna have to use lifts.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and lixx
6" height increase is too risky but being 5'11 is a million times better than being 5'5 so it's up to you.

what about going up to around 5'8-5'9?
Getting to 5'8 seems okay. You'll at least heightmog most foids as well.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Max out ur face instead

Yeah worth tbh. However, if you don’t get any play already you are probably ugly as well so start looksmaxxing rn

• +1
Reactions: lixx
yes if u have money and time

I wouldn't hesitate if i was you, and we ain't in 2012; LL is much safer than it used to be.

• +1
Reactions: lixx
alternative option: study the art of war and become a general, charismamaxx and be the next napoleon, king of short kings