Is London a GOOD city? (everyone NEEDS to read this)

Is London a good city

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • It used to be

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yes its a good city but too many indians

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Yes its a good city but the muslims have taken over it

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The UK died long ago

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
P

peluda

Iron
IMG 1401

As U can see above London has become Black and Curry land (35%) and mixed and other (all arabs). Then 50% white but 20% is from shithole like romania or albania. 30% white british but out of them 50% look like this:

Or they look normal (50%) but they support things like gay marriage 🤢 so theres no point talking with them or spending time wih them

So the demographics r fked. However I think I found a good thing.
IMG 1403

I think London may have some cheap flights compared to the rest of the world. I may be wrong tho. Guys if you are from a western country go to flights.google.com then enter the dates I entered and tell me how much it costs in replies. Might be only thing London mogs in

Also I tried to get welfare but the Muslim and her eastern european heavy accented fuck at the job centre rejected me. I then managed to change from her to another work coach but again my new coach is called “Mohammed”.
Fucking would get welfare if I just had a white british person

Schools in UK btw:
IMG 1404

Also I worked part time at Tesco (UK walmart) but I quit because all my colleagues were indian. Literally all.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Xangsane, midlatinocel and 2 others
Fuck no. It's good for business that's it

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, tom69 and peluda
Its over for the UK

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
As U can see above London has become Black and Curry land (35%) and mixed and other (all arabs). Then 50% white but 20% is from shithole like romania or albania.
Romania is not shithole, we provide valuable people to London...

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and ReadBooksEveryday
What is the best white city in the UK?

USA would nuke itself rather than letting this happened:
IMG 1405

Op what do you think of georgians

No single "yes" lmao

Most don't wear that shit makeup and curry girls are fit. What and EE women are ugly?

View attachment 2705901
As U can see above London has become Black and Curry land (35%) and mixed and other (all arabs). Then 50% white but 20% is from shithole like romania or albania. 30% white british but out of them 50% look like this:
View attachment 2705903
Or they look normal (50%) but they support things like gay marriage 🤢 so theres no point talking with them or spending time wih them

So the demographics r fked. However I think I found a good thing.
View attachment 2705904
I think London may have some cheap flights compared to the rest of the world. I may be wrong tho. Guys if you are from a western country go to flights.google.com then enter the dates I entered and tell me how much it costs in replies. Might be only thing London mogs in

Also I tried to get welfare but the Muslim and her eastern european heavy accented fuck at the job centre rejected me. I then managed to change from her to another work coach but again my new coach is called “Mohammed”.
Fucking would get welfare if I just had a white british person

Schools in UK btw:View attachment 2705918

Also I worked part time at Tesco (UK walmart) but I quit because all my colleagues were indian. Literally all.
i connect london with depressed people tbh

cities from Scandinavia mogs