Is long hair the ultimate looksmin

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I go out a lot. Day time and njght time. I almost never have seen a long haired guy with a hot girl. Almost NEVER

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 1901, Eren and 2 others
Men with long hair are almost always homeless or nerds

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, TheDragon and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, LooksThinker, wayme and 2 others
EB4E25F7 30B1 487D 85AB 08FD73D4E839
I

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, bradpittshairline, LooksThinker and 1 other person
having long hair = you’re upper class that doesn’t have to wageslave

having short hair and fades = another man makes you cut your hair. why do you think they make people in the military cut their hair? to submit to authority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, bradpittshairline, LooksThinker and 11 others

having short hair and fades = another man makes you cut your hair. why do you think they make people in the military cut their hair? to submit to authority
A nigger will rationalise anything to justify his dreads

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
A nigger will rationalise anything to justify his dreads
back when i was in the military i had to shave my hair

now i get to have meetings with jewish billionaires in london looking like this
IMG 4706

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, BrahminBoss, LooksThinker and 3 others
back when i was in the military i had to shave my hair

now i get to have meetings with jewish billionaires in london looking like this
View attachment 2455016
That’s not long hair. By long I mean the back of the hair is long.

Long front is always better than short.

Long back is what makes a guy look unhygienic aspie and feminine.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

Unfortunately in modern society long hair usually means struggling musician, out of touch w reality, a druggie or weed smoking bum or an actual bum.

Rich guys rarely have long hair. If you want just type in richest men in the United States and look at the photos.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I think I look great with long hair. My issue is that I’m learning how to take care of it on the fly.
Some days you can’t help it, it will look dogshit, and at university unless you are already friends with a lot of people and good looking this won’t cut it, you will be cast aside.

I will go to the hairstylist this Saturday, I will make several suggestions and see what can be done (currently at least 20cm+ length on crown )

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Maalik
I think I look great with long hair. My issue is that I’m learning how to take care of it on the fly.
Some days you can’t help it, it will look dogshit, and at university unless you are already friends with a lot of people and good looking this won’t cut it, you will be cast aside.

I will go to the hairstylist this Saturday, I will make several suggestions and see what can be done (currently at least 20cm+ length on crown )
I’m not sure what to say. I never see the hottest girls w long hair guys.

I don’t think it’s about how good / bad it looks as much is that it denotes low social value.

Black guys w dreads are the only
Exception really.

But there aren’t any super famous white guy sex symbols w long hair

So when girls see it they assume you’re a loser (even if it looks good)

Remember women care more about social standing than looks

• +1
Reactions: vinn98

I don’t think it’s about how good / bad it looks as much is that it denotes low social value.

Exception really.

This is true, I remember I had a botched haircut with a shitty fade and I was treated well by girls but it was objectively looking trash

This being said (and not very related to it), one day I was looking particularly fresh with my long hair and a legit stacylite smiled to me (she is in one of my classes)
Sadly on the moment I made an autistic face as that was so much an improbable event (rip)

Harry Styles? Jared Leto? Johnny Depp? Keany Reeves? Jason Momoa? Kit Harington?
Axl Rose? Kurt Cobain?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Tr0ubLe
Keep crying im geto maxxed💪
You just need bones to pull long hair off with a round face youll look like a reddit tranny

Attachments

• images (47).jpeg
    images (47).jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (48).jpeg
    images (48).jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (50).jpeg
    images (50).jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ajay, BrahminBoss and Itsjoeverlol
Harry Styles? Jared Leto? Johnny Depp? Keany Reeves? Jason Momoa? Kit Harington?
Axl Rose? Kurt Cobain?
Styles hair isn’t long. Leto is old Depp is old axl rose all these guys are outdated.

Style is constantly evolving. I’m not suggesting long hair has ALWAYS been bad. I’m just saying it is in todays culture.

Mamoa is proly the only relevant example and I think he’s extremely niche. Can you imagine him going to a bar and cleaning up

Or do u see hot girls w guys who look like
Him? He looks homeless

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Styles hair isn’t long. Leto is old Depp is old axl rose all these guys are outdated.

Style is constantly evolving. I’m not suggesting long hair has ALWAYS been bad. I’m just saying it is in todays culture.

Mamoa is proly the only relevant example and I think he’s extremely niche. Can you imagine him going to a bar and cleaning up

Or do u see hot girls w guys who look like
Him? He looks homeless
I don't know what to tell you, I have super long hair and have no issues with girls.
Those who like it are REALLY into it, those who don't like it generally don't really mind that much as long as it's clean.

Would a shorter style have a "wider" appeal? Sure, but its impact isn't that big and I'd rather be lusted over with higher intensity by fewer women than get a lukewarm / basic reaction by almost all of them.

My point is that clean conservative haircuts are just "normal", they don't really add anything to your look and only work to make you "presentable" and "reliable" - but girls don't really fantasize about presentable and reliable men, there's a reason so many romance novel have long haired men on their cover.

• +1
Reactions: Ringtaker
IMG 5043

• +1
Reactions: Detective, BrahminBoss, copemaxxeer and 3 others
Both long hair and short hair require good bones to pull off therefore for us boneless people medium length is best

• +1
Reactions: Detective and BucketCrab
I don't know what to tell you, I have super long hair and have no issues with girls.
Those who like it are REALLY into it, those who don't like it generally don't really mind that much as long as it's clean.

Would a shorter style have a "wider" appeal? Sure, but its impact isn't that big and I'd rather be lusted over with higher intensity by fewer women than get a lukewarm / basic reaction by almost all of them.

My point is that clean conservative haircuts are just "normal", they don't really add anything to your look and only work to make you "presentable" and "reliable" - but girls don't really fantasize about presentable and reliable men, there's a reason so many romance novel have long haired men on their cover.
I don’t recommend clean conservative. I recommend edgy but just not long hair.

Long hair looks like a nerd or a wow neck beard

• +1
It’s on the same level as being fat

• +1
It’s on the same level as being fat
I actually agree and think that being fat may be not quite as worse assuming you’re fat in a way that shows strength (not skinny fat gamer type)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Btw I mean hair that’s long enough to put in a pony tail.

Not shaggy hair like a lot of guys have. Shaggy can be ultra good if you have good quality

I don’t recommend clean conservative. I recommend edgy but just not long hair.
Again, I really don't know what to tell you, hasn't been my experience or the experience of long-haired guys around me.

Best cut for slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy
Jake Paul hair good.

Mullets good

Just look at what Jacob eloridi has.

Imo long long hair only works with curls n good wavy hair, mid long hair is good as long as u keep the volume and isnt too chaotic

Exception really.

Yea this is cope

Yea this is cope
Right now mullets are seen as “hot” on men

It’s not that they are objectively hot it’s just a trend. And following trends shows women ur socially astute.

That’s not long hair. By long I mean the back of the hair is long.

Long front is always better than short.

Long back is what makes a guy look unhygienic aspie and feminine.
If u have a really good lower third and u don't have long hair then ur dumb, I got more women attention with long asf hair rather than short

Good hair is a lookism, most men think growing you're hair out means it'll look good.

If u have a really good lower third and u don't have long hair then ur dumb, I got more women attention with long asf hair rather than short
Shaggy maybe. But legit long hair that goes past shoulders is feminine.

Shaggy maybe. But legit long hair that goes past shoulders is feminine.
Ye that's what I meant, also depends on texture. Long hair thats straight looks like a discord mod, but if it's curly or really wavy it looks good asf

I had very long coily hair (afro tier), normies always said it was cool and I shouldn’t cut it. I cut 80% of it off and get way more IOIs and approaches jfl. Long hair is good if you have a chad tier face but tbh if you have a good skull and decent bones short hair will accentuate it more. My skull looks way more robust jow

Ye that's what I meant, also depends on texture. Long hair thats straight looks like a discord mod, but if it's curly or really wavy it looks good asf
I’ve only met girls that say it’s a negative deal breaker if guy has long hair. Like Fabio long

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
It’s a looksmax

No clue I just go off what I see

I go out into public every day

I haven’t seen a top tier girl w a long hair guy in maybe a year or more