is long neck hair extremely unattractive?

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
i saw it on tails latest vid and says that u should keep sides and neck always clean is it true ?

am i haircel ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
it's just perspective, you can get away with a long neck if your shoulders are also wide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 21620 and roping3264
Nah TAILS is becoming more retarded tbh. He acts like he knows all about the female gaze yet he's advocating for fades now... Truth is girls like it when guys have long neck hair like that. Look at Vinnie Hackers most popular hairstyles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, fauxfox, Moggie and 5 others
it's just perspective, you can get away with a long neck if your shoulders are also wide.
He's talking about the hair at ur neck

Nah TAILS is becoming more retarded tbh. He acts like he knows all about the female gaze yet he's advocating for fades now... Truth is girls like it when guys have long neck hair like that. Look at Vinnie Hackers most popular hairstyles
maybe he is right if u have short hair and have long neck hair

Sounds like cope. The longer the better
991bc50608643b35003c5e766f8c77fd

it looks extremely goofy and unkept tbh

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and callisto
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
it actually doesn't matter if you keep it or not , just style your hair in a way that it looks good and not some weird shit and you good , caring to much will fuck you up and some autist blackpillers are just making up shit that doesn't make sense , I get it if your hair grows on your back but that's rare and it's easy to fix

it actually doesn't matter if you keep it or not , just style your hair in a way that it looks good and not some weird shit and you good , caring to much will fuck you up and some autist blackpillers are just making up shit that doesn't make sense , I get it if your hair grows on your back but that's rare and it's easy to fix
wdym ''its rare'' i mean the hair not hairy

Chads have short hair and fades. Faggots have long hair. It’s that simple

everyone can have it if they let it grow?
not really me and all my friends don't have it , when I go to the beach It's rare when i see someone have it

medium hair mogs also most of fags are ogre short hair unironically

coping with the fact that u cant even grow hair because of ur balding genes?
Short hair = show off genetics better. Keep coping with your emo fringe

chads have all kind of hair but here in socal where chads are more common than anywhere, the chads have cool surfer hair not cringe fades. Fades don't ever look good, they look ghetto and low iq. You will only see fades in urban areas

maybe he is right if u have short hair and have long neck hair
He's not even talking about neck hair really he's just talking about the hair that grows at the back of your head like your back hairline

chads have all kind of hair but here in socal where chads are more common than anywhere, the chads have cool surfer hair not cringe fades. Fades don't ever look good, they look ghetto and low iq. You will only see fades in urban areas
socal is full of gays and trannies. No jock has long hair

He's not even talking about neck hair really he's just talking about the hair that grows at the back of your head like your back hairline
im really confused do u mean like the body hair or hair that grows on ur head

im really confused do u mean like the body hair or hair that grows on ur head
like part of the head hair not some weird pubic hair that grows on ur neck

socal is full of gays and trannies. No jock has long hair
Not where I am. You are thinking of LA. Here in rich orange county surfer chads have long hair all the time or at least not fades, they have hair on the sides and back always nobody has a fade here because they genuinely look terrible

Not where I am. You are thinking of LA. Here in rich orange county surfer chads have long hair all the time or at least not fades, they have hair on the sides and back always nobody has a fade here because they genuinely look terrible
Maybe on your gay alien skull they do

Maybe on your gay alien skull they do
I've never had a fade in my life because im not black or arab lol. I am white and whenever I got short haircuts in the past I just get the sides buzzed all one length or just tapered not a legit gradient looking fade that looks dogshit. I mog the fuck out of u lol

I've never had a fade in my life because im not black or arab lol. I am white and whenever I got short haircuts in the past I just get the sides buzzed all one length or just tapered not a legit gradient looking fade that looks dogshit. I mog the fuck out of u lol
You’re American so you’re probably not even 100% white. You don’t mog shit

You’re American so you’re probably not even 100% white. You don’t mog shit
I'm 100% white lmao nobody in my family was gonna repopulate with another race we all like white people. I have a lot of german in me. I'm chad lol u don't mog shit except blackops2cel

I'm 100% white lmao nobody in my family was gonna repopulate with another race we all like white people. I have a lot of german in me. I'm chad lol u don't mog shit except blackops2cel
your 23andMe has 20% Native American and 10% Congolese

your 23andMe has 20% Native American and 10% Congolese
Lmao nope you're projecting. It's really that hard for you to believe that a white guy from Michigan (Im from there originally) is fully white? Everyone in my family is 100% white

why people watch tail

why people watch tail
He makes good points here and there but he's not the all knowing blackpill genius. He for some reason lurks on this website and thinks he is better than everyone on here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
He makes good points here and there but he's not the all knowing blackpill genius. He for some reason lurks on this website and thinks he is better than everyone on here
is tails ethnic or a millenial. why is he advocating for fades?

is tails ethnic or a millenial. why is he advocating for fades?
I'm not even sure I don't know anything about him personally really. I'd like to see what his PSL is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Lmao nope you're projecting. It's really that hard for you to believe that a white guy from Michigan (Im from there originally) is fully white? Everyone in my family is 100% white
No American is 100% white

Yes hes retarded. It depends on your face shape. And more hair is usually better girls want pretty robust men. Not rough only men.

no one gives a shit about this jfl

No American is 100% white
I am and either way that's not an indicator of attractiveness anyway lmao. JBW is a minor part of being a chad. It's mostly Just dont be indian theory or just dont be too ethnic looking (dark eyes, black hair, ugly skin tone) and then it's about being good looking with good bone structure. Personally I have green eyes and dirty blondish hair with some more blonde highlights throughout and very white skin. I am totally JBWmaxxed and I'm chad on top of that

I am and either way that's not an indicator of attractiveness anyway lmao. JBW is a minor part of being a chad. It's mostly Just dont be indian theory or just dont be too ethnic looking (dark eyes, black hair, ugly skin tone) and then it's about being good looking with good bone structure. Personally I have green eyes and dirty blondish hair with some more blonde highlights throughout and very white skin. I am totally JBWmaxxed and I'm chad on top of that
Dnr

You are not 100% white

It's good for tyrone to pull it while he fucks you doggystyle with his B.........B.......C.....