is long neck hair extremely unattractive?

Dnr

You are not 100% white
What if someone is 99% white does that make any difference between being 100% white? Where is ur logic coming from? U can call me americhad btw

What if someone is 99% white does that make any difference between being 100% white? Where is ur logic coming from? U can call me americhad btw
So you’re not 100% white

So you’re not 100% white
Im asking abt ur logic it's a hypothetical question how does being 100% white mean anything? There are tons of ugly people who are fully white and ugly so what's ur claim here

Im asking abt ur logic it's a hypothetical question how does being 100% white mean anything? There are tons of ugly people who are fully white and ugly so what's ur claim here
Keep crying buddy

Chads have short hair and fades. Faggots have long hair. It’s that simple
The vast majority of male homosexuals are bald, have fades, or short hair. No idea where you're getting this idea from.
Literally ALL homosexual male icons have short hair. Fags are way more into masculinity than women are, ironically; girls are just not into fades / short hair the way homosexual men are. Except maybe low-class shitholes where it's seen as "tough".

Also, I've never even seen a gay man with long hair, besides actual transexuals.

The vast majority of male homosexuals are bald, have fades, or short hair. No idea where you're getting this idea from.
Literally ALL homosexual male icons have short hair. Fags are way more into masculinity than women are, ironically; girls are just not into fades / short hair the way homosexual men are. Except maybe low-class shitholes where it's seen as "tough".

Also, I've never even seen a gay man with long hair, besides actual transexuals.
Shoulder length hair is rare because it’s gay as fuck and doesn’t suit men. End of.

Shoulder length hair is rare because it’s gay as fuck and doesn’t suit men. End of.
jeff bridges opinion GIF

Short hair = show off genetics better. Keep coping with your emo fringe
Having thick, shiny, frizzless medium length hair is the biggest showcase of good genetics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
My hair grows like that behind my neck and my mom always says it looks like shit/weird so yeah I assume it's bad.

i saw it on tails latest vid and says that u should keep sides and neck always clean is it true ?View attachment 1891649
am i haircel ?
View attachment 1891651

I have that and I think it is in fact a failo for me ... I shave it off but the problem is I have a shitty skull and too close fades make me uglier.

When you have a shit skull going military crew cut is a massive failo for you so I have to be careful about cutting my hair to not look cringe.

This PROBABLY depends on your neck, skull , etc.

For my pheno/looks overall that drooping neck hair looks pedo and cringe but perhaps more masc guys can pull it off way differently.

My hair grows like that behind my neck and my mom always says it looks like shit/weird so yeah I assume it's bad.
Don't listen to parents or older people on what looks good. That's like going to the barber and letting him give you a haircut that looks good. He's just gonna give you the most boring clean cut hairstyle ever and it will drop ur smv by a lot

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox