Is lookism overrated when it comes to attraction to women?

glaruz

glaruz

Iron
The more I think about it and go outside, the more I see women with average looking broke dudes.

They do not look like models. They do not look like Chico Lachowski. They are not giants, just slightly taller than women and many of them the same height. I even see men that are shorter than their gfs and me.

They are not rich either. They are not as rich as Andrew Tate. They are just regular wageslaves.

Thinking that all women are hypergamous and cheat on their boyfriends is also shortsighted. You never hear about the loyal and loving ones, because they are too busy being in fulfilling relationships. You just hear and see an extremely loud minority of thots and men that got fucked over by them. All the blackpill "stats" and "proof" are either from dating apps where the vast majority of men are outright disgusting fat looksminned losers (who you can mog with 1-2 years of improvement) or anecdotal shit.

Improving your looks is fine, but obsessing over it and thinking women dislike you only because of that is simply not true. Unless you are shorter than the average woman and/ or with a disfigured/ burn victim face, you are a volcel, fakecel or mentalcel (including nonNT). There are more important factors such as proximity (being in contact with women often).

this fucking thread again, jesus christ.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Detective
I‘m not disagreeing with most of this but relationship dynamics have been definitely turned around.
There’s also reason why marriage in today‘s time is not worth it or why divorce rates are rising in the west.
There‘s also different factors such like location or if you have social contacts.

Extremely

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
The more I think about it and go outside, the more I see women with average looking broke dudes.
Betabucks or emotional tampons. They are fucking other guys on the side.

No. Look at the men women simp for and actively pursue. They are tall/goodlooking or both. Everytime.

Nobody simps for ugly manlets.

U don’t need to be Chad to be attractive but you need redeemable physical qualities.

Why don’t you stop them and ask them. They are probably normal.

Girls don’t want chad or male models anymore , its all about niche appeal