Is looksmaxxing Byzantine, Ottoman, or Turkish?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I've only found myself mogged to death in 2 places, and I am excluding certain places built around looksmaxxing like LA, Miami.

One was Buenos Aires, other was Istanbul.

Istanbul was shocking as it seemed even every waiter, street vendor, etc were looksmaxxed to fuck, with great beards that they seemed to comb all day long, and also were dressed very well, as in they put a lot of thought into it.

The guys were also very NT and very very confident.

For any easterncels here, where does the Turkish love of looksmaxxing and stylemaxxing come from? Is it ancient? Did it come from Byzantium? Ottoman times? Or more modern?

Also how did turkey avoid the fate of everyone east of turkey, except maybe Iran, who abandoned looksmaxxing in favour of studymaxxing and arranged pair bonding??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lorsss, Edgar and 5 others
:lul::Comfy:
holy fucking shit :lul::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262, sun21 and 2 others
how many u gonna post

AHAHAHHAHAH

What

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lev Peshkov
Over for you if you get mogged by everyone in fucking Istanbul out of all places

• +1
Reactions: sun21 and CursedOne
Over for you if you get mogged by everyone in fucking Istanbul out of all places
Why u say that? Like I said everyone below the age of 30 is hardcore looksmaxxing, takes great care of themselves and is beardmaxxed, confidencemaxxed, NTmaxxed, and masculinaxxed.

jfl at this broken website

been to istanbul before, got heightmogged to oblivion in rich neighborhoods by tiktok prettyboy zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My parents are originally from turkey but I am not ethnically turkic or turkish but majority caucasian (circassian and lazistani). In western turkey people tend to look more white than turkeys east which is inhabited by mostly middle eastern and brown looking kurds. Thats why the west mogs the east.

Edit: This website is so broken, I wanted to post, but couldnt and now there are 2 posts. wtf. seargent fix this

I've only found myself mogged to death in 2 places, and I am excluding certain places built around looksmaxxing like LA, Miami.

One was Buenos Aires, other was Istanbul.

Istanbul was shocking as it seemed even every waiter, street vendor, etc were looksmaxxed to fuck, with great beards that they seemed to comb all day long, and also were dressed very well, as in they put a lot of thought into it.

The guys were also very NT and very very confident.

For any easterncels here, where does the Turkish love of looksmaxxing and stylemaxxing come from? Is it ancient? Did it come from Byzantium? Ottoman times? Or more modern?

Also how did turkey avoid the fate of everyone east of turkey, except maybe Iran, who abandoned looksmaxxing in favour of studymaxxing and arranged pair bonding??
sexual market highly competitve for men in Turkey thats why people looksmaxxing like hell

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
My parents are originally from turkey but I am not ethnically turkic or turkish but majority caucasian (circassian and lazistani). In western turkey people tend to look more white than turkeys east which is inhabited by mostly middle eastern and brown looking kurds. Thats why the west mogs the east.
Kurds are not brown looking, they are sunburnt or bronze, they are considered as white both my parents and my brother have green eyes, also if u didnt knew they were Kurdish you would call my mother and brother Russian or even French . Also Kurdish men mogs west to the oblivion. They are much much more masculine

Last edited:
Kurds are not brown looking, they are sunburnt or bronze, they are considered as white both my parents and my brother have green eyes, also if u didnt knew they were Kurdish you would call my mother and brother Russian or even French . Also Kurdish men mogs west to the oblivion. They are much much more masculine
I do know how kurdish people look like and I know how people from western turkey look like. kurdish mog nothing

I do know how kurdish people look like and I know how people from western turkey look like. kurdish mog nothing

If you say you know how Kurds look better than a Kurd living in Turkey you are retarded . My whole family is Kurdish. Also wroted my second last sentence half. Would actually say mogs in facial hair, androgens and etc.