Is looksmaxxing even worth it if you have a small dick?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
maxxing face, body, height, status etc to get girls easier but whats the point if you can't properly fuck. is it worth it? questioning my upcoming surgeries cuz they are connected with much pain and money, not sure:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Deleted member 17829 and AscendingHero
Not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
Heard of extenders?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
=
Heard of extenders?
What if i have pencil girth? I can't take a penis pump into university halls when i finally end up going after looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
Yes, i had a stacylite stare up at me for 6 seconds straight untill i looked away when i was walking past her and her friend in a neighboring city. That gave me more dopamine than sex.

When i was a 3.5 psl framecel manlet shit like that just didn't happen and talking to girls was totally different aswell.

• +1
Reactions: randomricecel, Deleted member 16677, Deleted member 11388 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, N1666, Deleted member 11388 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Yes, i had a stacylite stare up at me for 6 seconds straight untill i looked away when i was walking past her and her friend in a neighboring city. That gave me more dopamine than sex.

When i was a 3.5 psl framecel manlet shit like that just didn't happen and talking to girls was totally different aswell.
yea but Dopamine wont be enough soon u need sex

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
yea but Dopamine wont be enough soon u need sex
Well if u have smol kok u should looksmax and then just don't have pride and use a vibrator during sex. She'll enjoy it more than sex with someone w big dick if she's allowed to use a vibrator.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and .👽.
Well if u have smol kok u should looksmax and then just don't have pride and use a vibrator during sex. She'll enjoy it more than sex with someone w big dick if she's allowed to use a vibrator.
Cope she will just laugh at and not have sex with you if you have small dick

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted
OP this is the equivalent of a 5'11" guy saying that he's a manlet
6 inches is fine and not a dicklet, stop the cope and focus on other shit, dick isn't the reason you dont get laid

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, highT, Agendum and 3 others
Of course it is worth it

nonbonepressed lenght

Keep in mind this is bonepressed + unbent

• Woah
OP this is the equivalent of a 5'11" guy saying that he's a manlet
6 inches is fine and not a dicklet, stop the cope and focus on other shit, dick isn't the reason you dont get laid
6.3 inch lenght is okayish but still below average. problem is my thickness

11.5cm:pepefrown: tip is thicker but didnt measure
hmm that's worse than the lenght but jfl do u have mushroom shape? That'll make it hard to fuck without lots of foreplay bcuz it can't spread it as easy.

• +1
maxxing face, body, height, status etc to get girls easier but whats the point if you can't properly fuck. is it worth it? questioning my upcoming surgeries cuz they are connected with much pain and money, not sure:ogre:
t maxx, angion sabre, penile balloon, improve diet, dht gel on dick+l-carnintine, etc.

they're plenty of ways of dickmaxxing, don't give up just yet OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member
hmm that's worse than the lenght but jfl do u have mushroom shape? That'll make it hard to fuck without lots of foreplay bcuz it can't spread it as easy.
idk what shape its just straight and the tip idk how it's called is alot thicker. will measure later

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
6.3 inch lenght is okayish but still below average. problem is my thickness
defintely not below average unless you're from congo :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
BathMate damages the cock
so does jelqing, stretches, cock rings (baboon tier iq if u buy these) any many other mainstream pe techniques jfl

You build the penis from within. Testosterone , specfically in conjunction with DHT grows the dick.

@MakinItHappenReturn thoughts on this? what pe techniques do u recommend? thoughts on angion sabre and ballooning?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
so does jelqing, stretches, cock rings (baboon tier iq if u buy these) any many other mainstream pe techniques jfl

You build the penis from within. Testosterone , specfically in conjunction with DHT grows the dick.

@MakinItHappenReturn thoughts on this? what pe techniques do u recommend? thoughts on angion sabre and ballooning?

Professional shuts down jelqing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽. and AscendingHero
Who gives a fuck, get out of your own fucking head. I know a dude that slays pussy and is probably a solid ChadLite, and every girl he pumps and dumps says he has a small dick. They can't all be bitter and lying.

So what, he still gets pussy. Better to be a good looking dude with 4.5" than a grotesque Ogre with 9" that no woman would even touch.

Most of my female friends say the best, most orgasmic sex they've had was with average dudes and about 7" is the biggest they realistically want because getting their cervix beat is usually not pleasurable. Women give less of a fuck about dick size than we do, to be honest. Unless you're a micropeen with like 3" . No one cares.

Women will still soak their panties for Chad even if they know he's packing 5" vs some uggo with a big retard dick.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: White Swordsman, Deleted member 5061, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Just develop a fetish for small dick humiliation and cuckoldry

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.