Is losing 50-100 hairs a cope?

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Mistral
When I was on a good diet and had a great shampoo,I barely lost like 5-10 hairs daily.

Rn I have exams,on a starvemaxx diet and using a generic shampoo and I lose like 20-25 hairs daily. Today I lost like 15 when combing through and like 10-15 during shampoo.

I can’t imagine fuckers who lose 50-100 hairs wouldn’t that make you bald very quick?

Is 50-100 hair daily a lie so we don’t take action early on and are forced to take tranny drugs like minoxidil and finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin
Org chads please reply

Bro oral minox is easily the easiest looksmax there is, there is no reason not to be on it

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Bro oral minox is easily the easiest looksmax there is, there is no reason not to be on it
Tranny drug…Jew drug….tsk I hate the pharma. Just tell me is losing 20 hairs a day normal?

100 hair a day isnt going to make you bald at all dont worry abt that. to know if you have AGA just look at the lenght of the fallen hairs. if more than 30% are 1/2 the hair lenght of your scalp your balding

• +1
100 hair a day isnt going to make you bald at all dont worry abt that. to know if you have AGA just look at the lenght of the fallen hairs. if more than 30% are 1/2 the hair lenght of your scalp your balding
This actually makes a lot of sense. Yeah most of the hair I’m losing is smaller than my actual length like.

But I’ll definitely switch back to the earlier shampoo even though the new makes my hair more voluminous :feelswah:

This actually makes a lot of sense. Yeah most of the hair I’m losing is smaller than my actual length like.

But I’ll definitely switch back to the earlier shampoo even though the new makes my hair more voluminous :feelswah:
i didnt get this, do you mean losing longer hair = baldness incoming or shorter

• Woah
i didnt get this, do you mean losing longer hair = baldness incoming or shorter
I think he’s implying that losing shorter hair than your actual hair length is fine

I think he’s implying that losing shorter hair than your actual hair length is fine
i mean that if you loose shorter hairs than your scap hairs lenght you are probably balding ( AGA = androgenetic alopecia ). you can also look at the start of the corner of your hairline. if you notice mignaturised hairs you probably are balding; if not even if you loose 100 hairs a day its not going to be a problem for your hair density because they will grow back

• +1
Depends if you have long hair, hairs will be very heavy and they defintely will fall and will be long

• +1
Depends if you have long hair, hairs will be very heavy and they defintely will fall and will be long
its why i say half the lenght of your scalp hairs or less. i have longs hairs and i never loose that short hairs if it happen its AGA.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Snake.0359
i mean that if you loose shorter hairs than your scap hairs lenght you are probably balding ( AGA = androgenetic alopecia ). you can also look at the start of the corner of your hairline. if you notice mignaturised hairs you probably are balding; if not even if you loose 100 hairs a day its not going to be a problem for your hair density because they will grow back
Fucking shit I’m balding it’s over. Most of the hair I lost is like only half my hair length

its why i say half the lenght of your scalp hairs or less. i have longs hairs and i never loose that short hairs if it happen its AGA.
You mean losing shorter hair than half of scalp hair = balding?

• +1
Results of rotting and starvemaxxing . Time to quit and go back to old shampoo

the reaper is tickling you

• +1
the reaper is tickling you
Fuck man I’m already sub Chad. I decided to starve maxx to get lean and this is what I get lol . No looksmaxxing for sub chads

• So Sad
Reactions: traeyoung
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and NoseProphecy
Fuck man I’m already sub Chad. I decided to starve maxx to get lean and this is what I get lol . No looksmaxxing for sub chads
Okay read what I wrote below carefully. Anything else anyone tells you is cope.

If you are a man, and you are past the beginning of puberty, and you don't have extreme stress or a vitamin deficiency or a autoimmune condition, you are probably losing hair because of male pattern baldness. There are ways to tell the difference between MPB and telogen effluvium (which is easily reversable), so look that up. Check with a dermatologist if you have doubts diagnosing it.

Truth is most men are going to have some degree of male pattern baldness during their lifetime. Just think about it: how many 80 year olds have the same hairline and density at 80 as they did when they were an 8 year old prepubescent little boy? Almost none.

Unless you are extremely, extremely lucky, you're probably going to lose some hair during your lifetime to the norwood reaper. It's just a matter of when and how much.

Hairloss also only becomes visibly noticeable once half the density is already gone. So that's good for you because it seems like you've caught it early.

If you want to save your hair, it basically all comes down to the question of are you willing to mess with your hormones for hair.

No matter what else you do, it's all about are you willing to take a 5-AR inhibitor like finasteride or dutasteride. Minoxidil will not work as a monotherapy long term because it doesn't stop the cause of hair loss, which is androgens/androgen sensitivity. And a hair transplant on its own will look bad because your non transplanted hair will continue to recede/thin.

Again, it all comes back down to are you willing to take a 5-AR inhibitor like finasteride/dutasteride? If you are, then you can consider hair transplant/minoxidil. If you aren't, you can still do those things, but the results will be temporary.

The upside is fin/dut do work and you will save all of your hair because you caught it very early.

The downside is there's a ~2% chance of side effects and a very low, but real chance of long-lasting side effects called Post Finasteride Syndrome. The most common side effects are sexual side effects (low libido, weak erections, watery semen) and mental side effects (brain fog, depression).

You can also take finasteride/dutasteride topically, which may have lower side effects than orally, but still do go systemic to an extent.

I would also recommend not taking a 5-AR inhibitor until you feel that your body has fully masculinized (particularly your dick because DHT grows that).

If you take a 5-AR inhibitor and feel fine on it, you've basically defeated the norwood reaper because you've caught it very early.

If you don't want to take a 5-AR inhibitor or you get side effects, you could get a hair system (basically a semi-permanent toupee) when your hair becomes unbearable.

Some people also get non-FDA approved anti-androgens on the grey market like RU-58841, Pyrilutamide, but be cautious if you want to go this route because there isn't enough research on this stuff. Some people also report heart issues with RU. Pyri seems safer from what I've read, but the phase 3 trials showed it wasn't as effective.

These are your options. Again, most men will be visited by the reaper at some point, so don't over-stress about it. Take it logically and do your research to plan your next steps.

Hope this helps bro.

• +1
Nah your theory makes sense. The shorter hair are from the sides. The follicles from the front are around my scalp length. I still need to go back to my old routine because whatever I was doing before resulted in less hair falling off.
still check other signs to be shure

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Nah your theory makes sense. The shorter hair are from the sides. The follicles from the front are around my scalp length. I still need to go back to my old routine because whatever I was doing before resulted in less hair falling off.
hop on topical minox 2% switch to 5% if it doesnt work. apply on the smaller hairs, and in the area just after that will be killed by AGA soon. also apply it on the rest of your front scalp and 1 time a month check for smaller hairs on the back of your head( those who are still on your scalp, check for smaller/thinner ones)

ho yh and also if the first month you loose more hairs its a good sign

• +1
hop on topical minox 2% switch to 5% if it doesnt work. apply on the smaller hairs, and in the area just after that will be killed by AGA soon. also apply it on the rest of your front scalp and 1 time a month check for smaller hairs on the back of your head( those who are still on your scalp, check for smaller/thinner ones)
minox on its own is a temporary solution and in 6-10 years you will return to base line and lose ground.

• +1
minox on its own is a temporary solution and in 6-10 years you will return to base line and lose ground.
no because he will add fina and he'll be older

• +1
I need to absolutely get a anti balding rotuine

What the hell have I been doing. This is essential as a motherfucker

• +1