Is losing bf really such a big ascend?

YEorc

YEorc

avg sub5 latino
I have seen a lot of brutal looksmaxxing ascensions and transformations were you can really tell they only lost some BF and improoved their skin quality, eyebrows etc (just softmaxxed), so i just wonder if losing BF really actually is the true ascension or if there is any other methods into ascending in a natural way.

Screenshot 20240708 121115

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and N1666
ye

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Obviously but only if you go from bloated to lean.
Imo saying that you'll ascend drastically dropping from 15% to 10% is a cope. If you're subhuman at 15% then you're just subhuman overall.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, watah, N1666 and 1 other person
if you have bones to begin with. not a lot of people get fat enough to where losing weight would make such a huge difference
leanmaxxing makes you look WORSE if you are boneless

• +1
Reactions: watah, ggg.tv🤫, chadintraining and 3 others
Yep it was one of my biggest improvements

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and N1666
It is forsure one of the most important ones just lean out over long periods of time no rush end goal shouldn’t be gaunt sick look.

biggest change is going from 20% bf to 10-15% going from like 30% to 20% has no difference in attractiveness your head will just look smaller since u probably wont have any definition at 20%

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and moreroidsmoredates
Imo saying that you'll ascend drastically dropping from 15% to 10% is a cope. If you're subhuman at 15% then you're just subhuman overall.
idk, half a point is possible to gain

I have seen a lot of brutal looksmaxxing ascensions and transformations were you can really tell they only lost some BF and improoved their skin quality, eyebrows etc (just softmaxxed), so i just wonder if losing BF really actually is the true ascension or if there is any other methods into ascending in a natural way.

View attachment 3020274
It is the best natural method of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: YEorc
to the OP: it depends on your base. Bone structure and fat distribution play a crucial role in how far leanmaxxing can take you. If you're already above average facially at 16-18%, chances are, you can even get to 7.5+/10 territory when u get to 10-12% bf. If you're a naturally handsome guy, every single softmaxx is just gonna ascend you more than the avg person (since it acts like a multiplier). Average guys tho can still benefit from it,but not as much

• +1
Reactions: ascendnmw, YEorc and chadintraining
Improving bad skin or a bad hairstyle will also move the needle quite a bit, but not as much as weight loss

On some pics where 8s and 9s are bloated, they look quite average or a bit above, so you shouldn't really be asking if leanmaxxing is a looksmax

to the OP: it depends on your base. Bone structure and fat distribution play a crucial role in how far leanmaxxing can take you. If you're already above average facially at 16-18%, chances are, you can even get to 7.5+/10 territory when u get to 10-12% bf. If you're a naturally handsome guy, every single softmaxx is just gonna ascend you more than the avg person (since it acts like a multiplier). Average guys tho can still benefit from it,but not as much
Ye

100% do it, its easy to do and will most likely make you look better

• +1
Reactions: YEorc
if you have bones to begin with. not a lot of people get fat enough to where losing weight would make such a huge difference
leanmaxxing makes you look WORSE if you are boneless
Depends on how boneless you are.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
True, but it will still be an improvement. If you have decent bones, you’ll look the best at 10 percent. You’ll have stronger zygomatic projection and zero fat on your jaw

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

View attachment 3020274
Depends

On aajonus vonderplanitz diet u could have high bf but still look lean no one even gonna notice thats crazy thing

View attachment 3020274
It increases definition so it’s gotta be a positive, I think a lot of people cope because they just want an excuse to continue eating slop.

When I was 20% my face looked like a blob

View attachment 3020274
Yes I’m planning on ascending because I have mogger bones underneath my lard.

View attachment 3020274
getting lean is quite literally probably the best softmax