is Low inhibmaxing positive for a LTN or I'm just gonna look like a creep

Look around bro most ltns who are successful socially are low inhib and nt. Just don’t be like beastcb, search him up on tiktok.
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
It all depends on how your body reacts to the pregablin or any other drug you are taking to have a lower inhibition, some people act like their more confident self while some people turn into jocks and start bullying randos (face iq situation, tho he did overdose). I would suggest you to get out of ltn hell before you ever start cold approaching, you can lower your inhibition as much as you want but if you are ltn u'd be considered a creep, so for now try escaping ltn hell and avoid using drugs to get low inhib and use other methods but even if you do use drugs , don't cold approach, you don't want to get a restraining order do you
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
8
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
D
Replies
1
Views
11
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
JoidSSlayer271
Replies
4
Views
24
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
E
Replies
2
Views
39
Truehmtnn
Truehmtnn
I
Replies
4
Views
18
ImWeTodDid
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top