Is lying about height noticeable to women?

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken
I'm 6'1.5(187cm) and I always say I'm 6'3.5 (192cm), most women believe me but I don't know if they really do, if they think I'm giving an exaggerated number or if I'm telling the truth. I know it depends on their reaction, but if they think I'm lying about my height it makes me think they are writing me off and they usually think I'm shorter than I am like 6ft and they get that idea when they see a guy taller than me who is 6'3.

At least lie about 3 inches or is it too much?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
get lifts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zylk
lying about one inch is ok. more than that is very noticeable unless you tower over her

• +1
Reactions: Hades, No Bones Dax, turkproducer and 4 others
lying about one inch is ok. more than that is very noticeable unless you tower over her
I think the taller you are, the easier it's to lie about your height because it's less visible to most people. Someone who is 5'9 could lie that they are 5'11 if they were wearing shoes and I think few people would notice.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and johncruz12345
Tbh. Girls dont expect taller guys to loe about their height.

They just assume what u say is true.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, GetShrekt, Zylk and 1 other person
I think the taller you are, the easier it's to lie about your height because it's less visible to most people. Someone who is 5'9 could lie that they are 5'11 if they were wearing shoes and I think few people would notice.
im 5ft 9 and thats exactly what i know. im not gonna say im 5ft 9 because thats what 5ft 7/5ft 8 guys claim

• +1
It will be when she’s gonna wear heels and tower over you

• +1
i am 184 cm i say i am 190 cm i only been called out once

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, johncruz12345, fjor2096 and 2 others
i am 184 cm i say i am 190 cm
most people who question my height are usually men. Almost never do women (although it makes me think they think I might be lying but they don't tell me)

most people who question my height are usually men. Almost never do women (although it makes me think they think I might be lying but they don't tell me)
trust me women have no idea but idk why lie about you're already so tall

• +1
Women can’t measure height for shit if you are taller than them. Lying can backfire though if you do it in the presence of other guys, they will call you out on it

• +1
Imagine worrying about your height at 187cm.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and ALP
Just get lifts I don’t think women can gauge it very well, just Mog other men in height and the lie will seem legit to them

Women can’t measure height for shit if you are taller than them. Lying can backfire though if you do it in the presence of other guys, they will call you out on it

• Hmm...
Don't lie more than 3 cm.

• +1
I am 1,83 and feeling like sht all the time,
I can understand him.
And I'm 1.73 and I can't understand him. Tallfags have it way easier.

Legit thread, but a tall man will fraud height easier than an average height man

• +1
When you are taller you only focus on people who are taller than you especially ıf you are blackpilled.

You sit in a room and 16 years old 6'3 gets in and your confidence goes down.

It depends, your body shape influences a lot. If you have longer legs than your body and you're 5'9 you could say you're 5'11 and no one would know the difference, you should adjust for your body type. (To be honest I hardly notice the difference between 5'10 and 6')

I can't deny it, if I was under 5'8 I'd be looking for a rope right now. But when you get taller and you see that there are guys taller than you, it makes you feel even more insecure.

women know that virtually all men lie about their height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Zylk
Say whatever u want

Be a man stop lying and own up to your height. Nothing makes me more angry than a dude lying about their genetic value.

i am 184 cm i say i am 190 cm i only been called out once

I was once asked my height by a guy and he tried to downgrade me to 6ft3 or 6ft2. I'm 194.5cm shoes off.

Be a man stop lying and own up to your height. Nothing makes me more angry than a dude lying about their genetic value.
So you're against surgeries?

So you're against surgeries?

no I'm against ppl genuinely lying about their height as it currently stands.

If you're 5ft7 don't go telling people you're 5ft9.

If you get surgery to become 6ft3 then say you're 6ft3 after. Because its true.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zylk, Hades and Deleted member 9670
just get taller bro

• So Sad
i have a friend who claims 6ft but somehow my sister who is 5ft11 is taller than him? Do you realize how pathetic it looks when you get caught.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Hades, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Imagine worrying about your height at 187cm.
Maybe he is a perfectionist. 187 cm is ok but not ideal or special

Now, youre 173cm so different worlds. my condolences

• +1
i have a friend who claims 6ft but somehow my sister who is 5ft11 is taller than him? Do you realize how pathetic it looks when you get caught.
How do people cope sub 6 ft. Id be perma insecure i already feel noticeably beloe avg at 6ft no shoes

• +1
I'm 6'1.5(187cm) and I always say I'm 6'3.5 (192cm), most women believe me but I don't know if they really do, if they think I'm giving an exaggerated number or if I'm telling the truth. I know it depends on their reaction, but if they think I'm lying about my height it makes me think they are writing me off and they usually think I'm shorter than I am like 6ft and they get that idea when they see a guy taller than me who is 6'3.

At least lie about 3 inches or is it too much?
I'm 6'1.5" as well, I just tell them that I am 6'2". I am 6'2" in the morning anyway.
I don't say that I am any taller than 6'2", it is risky and girls will notice it.

• +1
How do people cope sub 6 ft. Id be perma insecure i already feel noticeably beloe avg at 6ft no shoes

I'm already slightly insecure at 6ft4 and a half(with shoes on prob around 6ft5). I have to watch my posture constantly and when all friends are shorter than me in tight spaces it makes me feel weird because I feel like people are staring. Not bragging but just my personal experience.

• JFL
your friend must be at least 3 inches shorter. I think in the range of 175-180 (5'9-'11) you shouldn't lie more than 1 inches I have never been caught lying about my height because it is rare to see guys my height in my country still I think lying about your height is not bad , women wear makeup up to their necks and put padding on their bras, what's wrong with lying 2 inches longer?

I'm already slightly insecure at 6ft4 and a half(with shoes on prob around 6ft5). I have to watch my posture constantly and when all friends are shorter than me in tight spaces it makes me feel weird because I feel like people are staring. Not bragging but just my personal experience.
oh my god if i was 6'4 i would feel like the biggest mogger in my state

I'm 6'1.5" as well, I just tell them that I am 6'2". I am 6'2" in the morning anyway.
I don't say that I am any taller than 6'2", it is risky and girls will notice it.
Well I think that the shorter the women who relate to you, the more difficult it will be for them to know how tall you are. When I say I'm 6'4 I usually do it if I'm the tallest in a group of friends by difference