Is maxing an overbite with genioplasty a good idea, or is BSSO a better choice?

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
I feel like messing with your skull is probably not really a wise idea. I fear for any complications that may come with BSSO, and so that's why I'm thinking about getting a regular genioplasty, but at the same time, I wonder if there are any downsides in the future.

I have mild TMJ and a somewhat big overbite that about 2 people have mentioned it IRL, and I'm a %100 certain BSSO would ascend me aesthetically, but also; I care for health. Still, the complications of BSSO scare me so JFL, I need your opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Genio wouldn’t fix your bite. Get BSSO + Genio, bc functional stability is very important as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
eppley is hiding his powerlevel obviously. probably it was him all this time behind undisputed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10172
I feel like messing with your skull is probably not really a wise idea. I fear for any complications that may come with BSSO, and so that's why I'm thinking about getting a regular genioplasty, but at the same time, I wonder if there are any downsides in the future.

I have mild TMJ and a somewhat big overbite that about 2 people have mentioned it IRL, and I'm a %100 certain BSSO would ascend me aesthetically, but also; I care for health. Still, the complications of BSSO scare me so JFL, I need your opinions.
you only got these options
Bimax + Genio

or Distraction Osteogenesis

finished thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars
eppley is hiding his powerlevel obviously. probably it was him all this time behind undisputed

they should sue that surgeon jflol, thats why you cant trust any cosmetic surgeons whose bread and butter isnt jaw surgery @Benjibanks

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
similar situation to me.
Pretty sure I need jaw surgery in an ideal world and for best result, but massive expense and time commitment plus other possible risks plus the fact that i'm not completely incel makes me think that just getting a genio or implant might be the best idea

• +1
Reactions: fachero17 and Deleted member 9699