Is MK-667 from brainlabz even valid?

Weter

Weter

Silver
There arent many suppliers that have international delievery to my country so the only one i found is Brainlabz and im kinda afraid if its even mk.

Is it valid?

Also dont forget that its solution and retarded powder, not even tablets
You put the liquid on a tablespoon. Is that hard? Lol. It has a really good reputation of being real.

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
brainlabz is legit. what country r u from there are probably better options tho

Anyone have legit sources for mk and other shit in Bulgaria

I believe the brainlabz.ru have legit one mate, gonna order from them most likely, dont forget the pill cutter to use low dosage
Thx man, don't really know shit about sarms and US only sites don't do me good either

Thx man, don't really know shit about sarms and US only sites don't do me good either
I'm a llittle terrified from the side effects of MK, but it's not from MK itself but from what it does, it's from high IGF-1 and GH, but please make sure to start at a low dosage, because we are not gymcelling , we are trying to do something with our height, and pls do something to stregthen your immune system, if it gets weak = :feelswhy:.

In Bulgaria they should have lower prices for blood tests, so please do IGF-1 blood test if u encounter any of the side effects and stay safe

I'm a llittle terrified from the side effects of MK, but it's not from MK itself but from what it does, it's from high IGF-1 and GH, but please make sure to start at a low dosage, because we are not gymcelling , we are trying to do something with our height, and do something to stregthen your immune system, if it gets weak = :feelswhy:.

In Bulgaria they should have lower prices for blood tests, so please do IGF-1 blood test if u encounter any of the side effects and stay safe
I'll do bloods plenty but still it's probably better to gymcel instead of rotting in twink mode forever. I'm a bit scared of the side effects tho

You put the liquid on a tablespoon. Is that hard? Lol. It has a really good reputation of being real.
It has 25mg per a fucking ml which is a big dosage, how do i measure for example 12.5 mg from it? Regular weights wont count such small amounts