is mk 677 worth it for me? (high iq only)

Itsjoeverlol

Itsjoeverlol

:3
hello, i’ve been on mk 677 for about two months now. mainly wanted it to grow my height (179 cm at 17) but also enjoyed reaping the benefits of wound healing (for acne scars), and increased muscle mass, alongside with increased hunger. however, i’ve recently noticed that it’s been giving me these small whiteheads and making my acne scars more prominent and stubborn. should i continue on with mk and potentially ruin my acne progress, or continue for the small chance i get more height? (i would like to reach 182 cm minimum). is there any alternatives? (i don’t want to fuck with aroma rose inhibitors)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
just blast hgh dude

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
hello, i’ve been on mk 677 for about two months now. mainly wanted it to grow my height (179 cm at 17) but also enjoyed reaping the benefits of wound healing (for acne scars), and increased muscle mass, alongside with increased hunger. however, i’ve recently noticed that it’s been giving me these small whiteheads and making my acne scars more prominent and stubborn. should i continue on with mk and potentially ruin my acne progress, or continue for the small chance i get more height? (i would like to reach 182 cm minimum). is there any alternatives? (i don’t want to fuck with aroma rose inhibitors)
Id continue. Acne is fixable, height is not.

Acne is fixable
Height meanwhile it's impossible to change once your plates are close

As long as ur growth plates aren't closed you can grow taller with mk

You’re the same height as me when I started and I got to 182 cm in a month by combining liquid mk along with 200g protein daily. It’s worth a shot

You’re the same height as me when I started and I got to 182 cm in a month by combining liquid mk along with 200g protein daily. It’s worth a shot
An inch in a month is crazy, How old are you?

An inch in a month is crazy, How old are you?

To be fair I think that’s the most I’ll be getting not to mention most of the height gains can be attributed to the increased protein intake I’ve had.

I made to sure to hyperdose on protein for every meal and got my protein up to 150 g

Now I’m tryna get it to 200g for that extra squeeze in growth but I don’t know if it’ll work or if I reached my genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect

To be fair I think that’s the most I’ll be getting not to mention most of the height gains can be attributed to the increased protein intake I’ve had.

I made to sure to hyperdose on protein for every meal and got my protein up to 150 g

Now I’m tryna get it to 200g for that extra squeeze in growth but I don’t know if it’ll work or if I reached my genetic potential
how long have you been using mk for?

you can treat your acne after, i would focus on height
also, why are you scared of AI's?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Krakowski
you can treat your acne after, i would focus on height
also, why are you scared of AI's?
need my brain to be sharp and developed, going to college n shii

after taking aromasin for a month my LH was in high ref range, test was little bit higher than upper end ref (was almost 1000 ng/dl, before i was in soy ~300; tripled basically)

after taking aromasin for a month my LH was in high ref range, test was little bit higher than upper end ref (was almost 1000 ng/dl, before i was in soy ~300; tripled basically)
does this affect the brain?

does this affect the brain?
asin or high t levels? idk about asin, i did my bloods a day after taking it and my e2 was not crashed (i'll redo bloods while taking aromasin at the same day once)

Why did you get hospitalized?
suicide attempt

nah just kidding I fucked up and drank too much alcohol while on RAD140

Everyone here was like "oh but bro it's safe bro" no it's really not a good idea to mix these substances and I wish I didn't do that

to everyone on here who prays on my downfall it appears your prayers worked for once

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Krakowski
Might wanna change up the title or I will send a dmca

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Might wanna change up the title or I will send a dmca

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
suicide attempt

nah just kidding I fucked up and drank too much alcohol while on RAD140

Everyone here was like "oh but bro it's safe bro" no it's really not a good idea to mix these substances and I wish I didn't do that

to everyone on here who prays on my downfall it appears your prayers worked for once
Lmaoo 💀I feel bad for laughing but this is lowkey funny. Recover soon tho don’t die

Lmaoo 💀I feel bad for laughing but this is lowkey funny. Recover soon tho don’t die
Thanks for your kind words, and don't worry about laughing bro I would have laughed too

But the incident definitely taught me to appreciate life...my BAC levels were insanely high and I was close to being in a coma. I was lucky I didn't get any brain damage.

• +1
Thanks for your kind words, and don't worry about laughing bro I would have laughed too

But the incident definitely taught me to appreciate life...my BAC levels were insanely high and I was close to being in a coma. I was lucky I didn't get any brain damage.
Holy shit i didn't know it was that serious. Nice that you learned that lesson but u've learned another and that's to not trust the dumbasses on this site

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Holy shit i didn't know it was that serious. Nice that you learned that lesson but u've learned another and that's to not trust the dumbasses on this site
for sure

feel free to ask me questions about mk or sarms anytime and I will help you to the best of my ability

• +1
for sure

feel free to ask me questions about mk or sarms anytime and I will help you to the best of my ability
Could I dm you about questions then?

Hop on cjc 1295

mk677 is weak as fuck on its own cough up like 40 bucks and run cjc alongside with it unless youre too high inhib and afraid of needles. if youre that worried ab nose growth get blood work to make sure that you wont put your igf 1 levels into acromegaly range