Is MK677 legit for heightmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
If you are 16 years old and are a late bloomer with open plates and you take MK677 till your plates fuse how much will you grow?

https://sarmguide.com/mk-677-height-increase/
https://sarms.io/mk-677-height-growth/

'Using MK 677 for height growth isn’t a quick fix. Therefore, you can’t suddenly shoot up overnight like Jack’s beanstalk, but you can expect a good 2-3 inches (5-10 cm) a year.'

'In short, it depends on your age but generally, it can provide about 5-10cm (2-3 inches) in a year.'

Multiple websites and forums state that after 3-6 months of raising your levels you are expected to gain 2-4 inches per year is this true?

If you are 16 years old and are a late bloomer with open plates and you take MK677 till your plates fuse how much will you grow?

https://sarmguide.com/mk-677-height-increase/
https://sarms.io/mk-677-height-growth/

'Using MK 677 for height growth isn’t a quick fix. Therefore, you can’t suddenly shoot up overnight like Jack’s beanstalk, but you can expect a good 2-3 inches (5-10 cm) a year.'

'In short, it depends on your age but generally, it can provide about 5-10cm (2-3 inches) in a year.'

Multiple websites and forums state that after 3-6 months of raising your levels you are expected to gain 2-4 inches per year is this true?
I used it for 4 months everyday 0 growth

• So Sad
Reactions: mafiaboy, ALP and Deleted member 12234
I used it for 4 months everyday 0 growth
ur supposed to see results only after the starting 6 months and ur growth plates might be closed how old r u

it doesn't work on its own buddy. It's better to use hgh+igf1+aromasin. Even then, it's not guaranteed that you'll grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
it doesn't work on its own buddy. It's better to use hgh+igf1+aromasin. Even then, it's not guaranteed that you'll grow.
aromatasin just keeps plates open mk works on it own read the site

aromatasin just keeps plates open mk works on it own read the site
you want your plates open for as long as possible for potential growth bruh
mk on its own is very weak

you want your plates open for as long as possible for potential growth bruh
mk on its own is very weak
but the two websites say with JUST mk alone yes you won't shoot up like a beanstalk but youll gain a few inches per year which is enough for me

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
but the two websites say with JUST mk alone yes you won't shoot up like a beanstalk but youll gain a few inches per year which is enough for me
the two websites are lying bro lmao they're shady as fuck its very likely one of the recommended sites to buy sarms from own them

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
the two websites are lying bro lmao they're shady as fuck its very likely one of the recommended sites to buy sarms from own them
so how many inches per year will it give u

so how many inches per year will it give u
nobody knows if u will even grow from it you will have to see for yourself
if you have the money buy actual HGH and IGF-1 though (although authentic IGF-1 is real so probably go the peptides route) and make sure ur posture is correct

if you have the money buy actual HGH and IGF-1 though (although authentic IGF-1 is real so probably go the peptides route) and make sure ur posture is correct
wym nobody knows theres been plenty of studies that say after 6 months except few inches a year ON ITS OWN unless plates close then ur done

hgh and igf 1 is hard af to get and even then its too expensive, aromasin and serms make you feel like shit and are arguably worse than taking steroids

hgh and igf 1 is hard af to get and even then its too expensive, aromasin and serms make you feel like shit and are arguably worse than taking steroids
how much do u think mk677 makes u grow yearly

wym nobody knows theres been plenty of studies that say after 6 months except few inches a year ON ITS OWN unless plates close then ur done
it is never guaranteed for ANYBODY to gain anything at all get this through your head

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and FreakkForLife
I've been on arimidex which is a bit different but the sides are the same generally, I started 4 months ago and had low libido only for the first week, since then I've been great. Igf-1 is not hard to get peptidesciences.com