Is motorcycle outdated ?

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
How do people see someone riding a motorcycle? You guys think it’s failo?

Not a failo. It's something different, for sure, but in a good way. As with most things, the person riding the motorcycle makes all the difference.
The motorcycle in itself is unlikely to get you laid.
I was thinking about taking lessons soon, the only thing that dissuades me is that buying one is costly and I wouldn't be likely to drive it much at all with the climate here.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Jhon Smith
Not a failo. It's something different, for sure, but in a good way. As with most things, the person riding the motorcycle makes all the difference.
The motorcycle in itself is unlikely to get you laid.
I was thinking about taking lessons soon, the only thing that dissuades me is that buying one is costly and I wouldn't be likely to drive it much at all with the climate here.
I don’t care about getting laid cause I have the bike I just like to ride. I also think that in the US roads are safer than other 4th world countries

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I don’t care about getting laid cause I have the bike I just like to ride. I also think that in the US roads are safer than other 4th world countries
Oh, in that case, you might as well go ahead if you can pay for one. However, even with the roads being safer in the U.S. motorcyclists in general are several times more likely to get seriously hurt in and a few times more likely to get into accidents...

• +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Being a biker is an unironic halo if you have good physique and aren't manlet, since it covers your face
Plus biking looks fun as shit but i've never tried it sadly

• +1
Oh, in that case, you might as well go ahead if you can pay for one. However, even with the roads being safer in the U.S. motorcyclists in general are several times more likely to get seriously hurt in and a few times more likely to get into accidents...
And people always on their phones not paying attention. I just want to look like try hard. You know what I mean?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Being a biker is an unironic halo if you have good physique and aren't manlet, since it covers your face
Plus biking looks fun as shit but i've never tried it sadly
Sadly I’m a manlet

And people always on their phones not paying attention. I just want to look like try hard. You know what I mean?
Yeah. Just be safe out there. A co-worker told me just yesterday a story about a newbie motorcyclist he knew getting into an accident trying to keep up with some others.

• Woah
You need a high t presence

No it isn't.

• +1
you either die in the first year or you will become a badass biker

• JFL