Is mouth stretching with your hands legit for a wider mouth

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
basically if i use my 2 index fingers to pull my lips in opposite directions for 2 minutes every 4 hours, will the mouth get wider as time goes on?

when I do it i feel like I'm going to tear my lips apart so is this bad for you?

@16tyo made a thread about this method

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, mortis, .👽. and 2 others
No it only works if you PAY for some device

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, RAMU KAKA, Stare and 11 others
Give it a month, and we’ll report back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 13197
My mouth widened alot using a device

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
nah just temporary gains that last a few mins after each session, maby if u used the stretching device for hours on end everyday you'll get permanent gains at the risk of developing nasolabial folds

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Be_ConfidentBro
nah just temporary gains that last a few mins after each session, maby if u used the stretching device for hours on end everyday you'll get permanent gains at the risk of developing nasolabial folds
This is why I don't do it. Nasolabial folds aren't worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 7044
This a cope it does not create nasiolabial folds. Results can be temporary but that is falsd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 4416
don't spread bs
This is why I don't do it. Nasolabial folds aren't worth it
mouth stretching doesn't create nasolabial folds

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Be_ConfidentBro
dont know tbh

• +1
This a cope it does not create nasiolabial folds. Results can be temporary but that is falsd
maybe, i dont think its worth risking though, it would make sense that nasolabial folds would develop though since ur stretching that area

• +1
maybe, i dont think its worth risking though, it would make sense that nasolabial folds would develop though since ur stretching that area
I've been using it for months it hasn't effected me

• +1
I’m not sure the mouth widening tools apply enough pressure (unless very wide) With fingers you can apply crazy force but it’s near impossible to do it for long periods of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 4416
I've been using it for months it hasn't effected me
what about mouth gains, anything permanent? or does the size revert back to normal after u stop wearing it?

what about mouth gains, anything permanent? or does the size revert back to normal after u stop wearing it?
My mouth widened over 3 cm im still using it i herd it becomes permanent once u use it for a while

• +1
My mouth widened over 3 cm im still using it i herd it becomes permanent once u use it for a while
do u mean 3mm? 3cm is literally impossible jfl
so it isnt permanent? have u tried going a few days without using it so that u can tell if the results are still there+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, .👽. and Deleted member 4416
don't spread bs

mouth stretching doesn't create nasolabial folds
Ever heard of "mimic wrinkles"? This is just going to create them at a very fast pace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
do u mean 3mm? 3cm is literally impossible jfl
so it isnt permanent? have u tried going a few days without using it so that u can tell if the results are still there+
3 cm srs

Yea lip filler also but my lip shape still sucks
How much of the width increase would you attribute to actual mouth widening, and lip filler respectively?

And has anyone noticed the insane change in lips?

How much of the width increase would you attribute to actual mouth widening, and lip filler respectively?

And has anyone noticed the insane change in lips?
The fillers made my lips bigger the width 100 percent mouth widening did u seee my lips before?

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly
The fillers made my lips bigger the width 100 percent mouth widening did u seee my lips before?
Can u post pics before after?

3cm lengthening lol not possible

Holy fuck guys it worked hard for him, i saw it

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and Deleted member 13197
Literally what’s the device, what use is all the talk if we don’t know how to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
did you find out what the device is yet
Nope, but I'm very interested in this. My mouth could legit fit on the skull of a babies

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 13197
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Deleted member 13197
do you know how long it takes to get noticeable results?
you will likely get 4 or 5mm initially instantly pretty much
then in 4 months + it will start widening past that (and will make that 4 or 5mm permanent bc if u stop before 6 months u will loose all gains)

• Woah
then in 4 months + it will start widening past that (and will make that 4 or 5mm permanent bc if u stop before 6 months u will loose all gains)
and this is daily for 30 minutes right

• +1
thats what i do and i get a temporarily wider mouth before i leave the house and to maintain just go to the toilet to reset the width

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others
I'm on like 7 months in now I don't want my mouth to get any wider i use it less now but I still use it everyday