Is mouth stretching with your hands legit for a wider mouth

I'm on like 7 months in now I don't want my mouth to get any wider i use it less now but I still use it everyday
in theory if it gets a little wider than your goal you can stop
you should try using a retainer too

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
basically if i use my 2 index fingers to pull my lips in opposite directions for 2 minutes every 4 hours, will the mouth get wider as time goes on?

when I do it i feel like I'm going to tear my lips apart so is this bad for you?

@16tyo made a thread about this method
I can create the device, I have some for sale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Also, is there any existing device out there, to put into mouth, in order to stretch, and extend lower lip, for bigger lower lip?

Like those plates those african tribes put into their mouth, but more suited to looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Would this work?
1009207 01 FRONT 600x600

If you're using your hands to do it you will have an unavoidable asymmetry due to one arm always being stronger. This is why thumbpulling for anything but trying to fix asymmetry is retarded. Devices will give you much less asymmetry.

If you're using your hands to do it you will have an unavoidable asymmetry due to one arm always being stronger. This is why thumbpulling for anything but trying to fix asymmetry is retarded. Devices will give you much less asymmetry.
think this through again

I'm on like 7 months in now I don't want my mouth to get any wider i use it less now but I still use it everyday
I know its been 2 years but do you have before/after pics ? If not can you still at least tell me what you used lol