Is mouthguard incisor chewing worth trying

prince_

prince_

Iron
Has anyone tried it?
I've seen people claiming that it lowers your gonial angle and promotes forward growth of the jaw

Mouthguard you mean the fighting one? Back in the day I used to do muay thai kickboxing and boxing..yes all 3..so i have mouthguard ofc, do you just chew on that shit or what

Damn iam famous but dont do incisor clenching it'll fuck you up
Are you saying i shouldnt do incisor chewing on mouthguard at all or just clenching?
Is incisor chewing on mg good

incisor chewing on mouthguard at all
Dont do incisor clenching, you can clench with molars and pre molars tho, just cut the part when the incisors fit in a mouth guard

But its a bit detailed, are you ethnic? Do you have bimaxillary protrusion? flared or even a bit forward tilted upper or lower incisors? If not then you can try whole mouth guard clenching it'll give you a very nice defined lower maxilla that many moggers have such as Tyler maher, barret and many more forward grown models

Just look at the area above their lips, there is a aesthetic shadow on it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Qzuan and prince_
But its a bit detailed, are you ethnic? Do you have bimaxillary protrusion? flared or even a bit forward tilted upper or lower incisors? If not then you can try whole mouth guard clenching it'll give you a very nice defined lower maxilla
Im white, No, No.
Does that induce a risk of getting bruxism because of the constant clenching with all teeth?

btw thanks for these intelligent answers, its pretty rare to see someone like that on this site..

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan
Does that induce a risk of getting bruxism because of the constant clenching with all teeth?
Yes but you can stay away from it using willpower

Not enough for you to clench in sleep though

dont do incisor clenching it'll fuck you up
I've seen on some threads that clenching on molars would induce CW rotation which is obv bad and clenching on anterior part of the bite would induce CCW rotation for forward growth

Why would clenching on incisors fuck me up?

Is just incisor chewing on mouthguard sufficient for these benefits?

I've seen on some threads that clenching on molars would induce CW rotation which is obv bad and clenching on anterior part of the bite would induce CCW rotation for forward growth
One word : bullshit

But first of all whats your age