HOW MOUTH GUARD MADE MY CHEEKBONES AND JAW MORE PRONOUNCED

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
TABLE OF TROLLING
•INTRODUCTION
•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD
•HOW TO MOLD AND USE

ALOT OF YOU ARE PROBABLY FAMILIAR TO THE MOUTH GUARD CLENCHING METHOD.

WELL, I USED THE MOUTH GUARD FOR JUST NORMAL CHEWING RATHER THAN CLENCHING

AND ITS TOUGHER THAN ANY CHEWING GUM I CHEWED (I CHEWED MASTIC GUM) AND IT REALLY MAKES YOUR THICK JUICY MASSETER SOAR

AND ITS LIKE A UNLIMITED CHEWING GUM GLITCH CUZ IT DOESNT BREAK DOWN NOR DOES IT EXPIRE

AND FOR A WEEK OF USE IT HAS INCREASED MY BIGONIAL WIDTH (JUST MUSCLE GAINS) AND PRONOUNCED MY HOLLOW CHEEKS

IMG 20230508 002740

IMG 20230508 011057

ALSO I'LL TRY ONE SIDED MOUTHGUARD CHEWING TO FIX THE ASSYMETRY (IK IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP)

•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD

A NORMAL BOXING MOUTH GUARD

IMG 20230508 004655

OR YOU CAN GET A ANTI BRUXISM AND ANTI SLEEP APNEA MOUTH GUARD FROM AMAZON

IMG 20230508 004704

IMG 20230508 004717

THIS ONE LOOKS COOL NGL:feelsohh::feelshehe:

HOW TO MOLD A MOUTHGUARD

1)BOIL WATER
2)DROP THE MOUTH GUARD IN THE WATER FOR 10 SECONDS
3)TAKE IT OUT, WAVE IT IN THE AIR FOR 1 SECOND TO COOL IT DOWN A BIT
4) ~KILL YOURSELF~
5) AHEM I MEAN, IT'LL SOFTEN AND THEN PUT IT ON YOUR TEETH

BASICALLY THIS VIDEO :

AND THEN CHEW LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY! :Comfy::ogre:

ALSO MOUTH GUARD CHEWING DOESNT BLOAT YOU RATHER GETS RID OF THE BLOAT SOMEHOW

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Qzuan, future_ and 13 others
What teeth do you chew with while using your mouth guard and do you think open vs closed mouth chewing matters at all

Good post. I need to get back to incisor chewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
ye it helps because what it does when you chew w ur back molars is that ur lower teeth push upon your upper teeth upside which upswing your maxilla and if you actually do mewing crorectly with fixed chin tuck correct posture you will also get a the forward growth of your maxilla which works

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, It'snotover, mug and 1 other person
What teeth do you chew with while using your mouth guard and do you think open vs closed mouth chewing matters at all
I CHANGE TEETHS WHILE CHEWING, SOMETIMES I USE MY LOWER INCISORS AND SOMETIMES MY MOLARS, MAYBE IF YOU'VE SEEN MY BITE (ITS FUCKED UP) I AVOID CHEWING WITH INCISORS

IDK THAT MUCH ABOUT CLOSED VS OPEN MOUTH CHEWING BUT ITS HARD TO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WITH A MOUTH GUARD ON, I STILL TRY TO KEEP IT AS CLOSED AS POSSIBLE

Good post. I need to get back to incisor chewing
Its pretty good for incisor chewing imo, i have a very shitty tmj pain but when i use incisors the pain goes away magically

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
ye it helps because what it does when you chew w ur back molars is that ur lower teeth push upon your upper teeth upside which upswing your maxilla and if you actually do mewing crorectly with fixed chin tuck correct posture you will also get a the forward growth of your maxilla which works
so back teeth chewing works?

its called kappa chewing, and moulding the mouthguard defeats its entire purpose since you cant chew with as much force

low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: hirola and eyes
its called kappa chewing, and moulding the mouthguard defeats its entire purpose since you cant chew with as much force

low IQ thread
Moulding the mouth guard doesnt reduce its toughness lol, the peak of its toughness is until it breaks and i chew hard enough on it and even if it does iam good cuz i only want masseter gains i dont wanna reduce my gonial angle

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceI
Moulding the mouth guard doesnt reduce its toughness lol, the peak of its toughness is until it breaks and i chew hard enough on it and even if it does iam good cuz i only want masseter gains i dont wanna reduce my gonial angle
its not about the toughness, the point is to stop incisors (if incisor chewing) to be in near contact

also you know nothing about this topic at all, hypertrophied masseter muscle ≠ lower gonial angle.

@5.5psl

its not about the toughness, the point is to stop incisors (if incisor chewing) to be in near contact

also you know nothing about this topic at all, hypertrophied masseter muscle ≠ lower gonial angle.
Yeah i rarely do incisor chewing

Oops i wanted to say "i dont want to increase my gonial angle" in my reply cuz my gonial angle is probably 90-110°

low IQ thread
lmao ofc its sum new greycel retard who probably never tried mouthguarding in his life saying this shit

i got mouthguard piled back in august 2022 and i bought a mouthguard in september 2022 and been trying it on, i didn't mold it at first because i seen the dude who said to do it didn't mold it:
results: i kept having fucking saliva drooping down my mouth, my fucking teeth were fucking hurting (hurt not in a good way) and i coudln't even stay 20 min with it

i stopped it just a omnth or 2 later

i bought one again in feb 2023 and this time i molded it super good
i also cut the sides so i can just chew on it instead
results: i acutally felt presure thru my cheekbones and maxilla alongside hard mewing for a long time, i can do it for a super long time and also builds the massetesr muscle pretty quick, i can also do it all day without saliva coming down and can also talk lol

your post is fo fkn low IQ dude lol

hard chewing + mewing actaully lower your gonial angle lol, pushing your maxilla more forward and more upswing and chewing will lift the maxilla and also give you a more squarish ramus and lower your goninos if good posture

hate ppl that dont know wtf theyre talkbin about

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hey, RAMU KAKA, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
lmao ofc its sum new greycel retard who probably never tried mouthguarding in his life saying this shit

i got mouthguard piled back in august 2022 and i bought a mouthguard in september 2022 and been trying it on, i didn't mold it at first because i seen the dude who said to do it didn't mold it:
results: i kept having fucking saliva drooping down my mouth, my fucking teeth were fucking hurting (hurt not in a good way) and i coudln't even stay 20 min with it

i stopped it just a omnth or 2 later

i bought one again in feb 2023 and this time i molded it super good
i also cut the sides so i can just chew on it instead
results: i acutally felt presure thru my cheekbones and maxilla alongside hard mewing for a long time, i can do it for a super long time and also builds the massetesr muscle pretty quick, i can also do it all day without saliva coming down and can also talk lol

your post is fo fkn low IQ dude lol

hard chewing + mewing actaully lower your gonial angle lol, pushing your maxilla more forward and more upswing and chewing will lift the maxilla and also give you a more squarish ramus and lower your goninos if good posture

hate ppl that dont know wtf theyre talkbin about
Bhai how did you cut the sides of your mouth guard?

IMG20230508015722

My mouth guard is hurting my gums

Attachments

• IMG20230508015730.jpg
    IMG20230508015730.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
you're just pretty to begin with you have every good feature already i'm sure

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Bhai how did you cut the sides of your mouth guard?

View attachment 2189773
My mouth guard is hurting my gums
after u mold it in hot water u cut the sides w scissors
it was hurting my gums hard too and actually pushing all up thru my gums (another proof that it pushes your teeth upwards)

im not using it everyday (once every 2 day for hours) and theres sum results and i dont even do mewing all day only 30 minutes or 20 bc i can't

bit when i finsih exams in june i will:
super hard mewing + muothgaurd chewing + my posture will 100% be fixed + many bone growth suppelemenets + RAD140+LGD4033+MK677 got IGF 1 which promote bone growth

i will be a mogger by september

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RAMU KAKA
I looked good when i had long hair,now after getting my hair buzzed i realise i have 0 harmony

pretty face but needs a longer chin and more dismorphic features, a SARM cycle alongside hard gym woudln't do him no harm

after u mold it in hot water u cut the sides w scissors
it was hurting my gums hard too and actually pushing all up thru my gums (another proof that it pushes your teeth upwards)

im not using it everyday (once every 2 day for hours) and theres sum results and i dont even do mewing all day only 30 minutes or 20 bc i can't

bit when i finsih exams in june i will:
super hard mewing + muothgaurd chewing + my posture will 100% be fixed + many bone growth suppelemenets + RAD140+LGD4033+MK677 got IGF 1 which promote bone growth

i will be a mogger by september
Whats your age ?

Can i get chin height by incisor chewing?
pretty face but needs a longer chin and more dismorphic features, a SARM cycle alongside hard gym woudln't do him no harm

yeah my point is most people would not benefit from whatever the hell this mouth guard thing is doing even if it works which i suspect it doesn't

I looked good when i had long hair,now after getting my hair buzzed i realise i have 0 harmony
you look good in these pics u posted in the thread stop being a humble bragged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Whats your age ?
Can i get chin height by incisor chewing?
not really, u look like u have good facial developpement, ur mouthguard thing gonna just give u bigger masseters and a more leaner look
yeah my point is most people would not benefit from whatever the hell this mouth guard thing is doing even if it works which i suspect it doesn't
actually if you have good features but your facial developpement was screwed due to fucked up posture and spine and forward head posture you will most likely have a retratced maxilla inside so if you fix ur head posture + mew and hard muothguard u will regain the forward growth ur normal natural face will have

mouthguard and mewing dont give u forward growth, it fixes the forward growth u lost (example: brae)

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and It'snotover

not really, u look like u have good facial developpement, ur mouthguard thing gonna just give u bigger masseters and a more leaner look

actually if you have good features but your facial developpement was screwed due to fucked up posture and spine and forward head posture you will most likely have a retratced maxilla inside so if you fix ur head posture + mew and hard muothguard u will regain the forward growth ur normal natural face will have

mouthguard and mewing dont give u forward growth, it fixes the forward growth u lost (example: brae)
ur contradicting urself tho? giving the forward growth u lost but doesn't give u forward growth?? btw my maxilla is very recessed and my midface doesn't really look that way honestly most people i see with good craniofacial development don't even mog that hard usually they are just a bit above average

ur contradicting urself tho? giving the forward growth u lost but doesn't give u forward growth?? btw my maxilla is very recessed and my midface doesn't really look that way honestly most people i see with good craniofacial development don't even mog that hard usually they are just a bit above average
not really, what i mean is that if during your developpement years you don't have proper habits that will lead to bad facial developpement growth then mewing + mouthguard + sarms will fix that shit real quick and fast

you can tell if your face was meant to look like that or not, all you gotta do is touch your bones and see for yourself

most moggers you actually see are just people who had an above average or normal facial developpement during their teenage years mixed with normal genes

josh mcgregor the nigga who get simped on by the forum chads here has super ugly parents
vinnie hacker had a dad w recessed maxilla
lorenzo zurzolo dad is a fucking incel my nigga (legit what the fuck but still has hair at ihs old age so)

facial developpement = 70% of the developpement, it depends on genes primarly but you can gain it back

• +1
@Dr. Bruh can you verify the info in this thread?

not really, what i mean is that if during your developpement years you don't have proper habits that will lead to bad facial developpement growth then mewing + mouthguard + sarms will fix that shit real quick and fast

you can tell if your face was meant to look like that or not, all you gotta do is touch your bones and see for yourself

most moggers you actually see are just people who had an above average or normal facial developpement during their teenage years mixed with normal genes

josh mcgregor the nigga who get simped on by the forum chads here has super ugly parents
vinnie hacker had a dad w recessed maxilla
lorenzo zurzolo dad is a fucking incel my nigga (legit what the fuck but still has hair at ihs old age so)

facial developpement = 70% of the developpement, it depends on genes primarly but you can gain it back
mewing will not fix most people's issues especially if you're as downward grown and recessed as me i never even mouthbreathed when i was younger. but anyways brae probably just went through a late puberty i highly doubt those changes happened so quickly to him through mewing

• +1
mewing will not fix most people's issues especially if you're as downward grown and recessed as me i never even mouthbreathed when i was younger. but anyways brae probably just went through a late puberty i highly doubt those changes happened so quickly to him through mewing
the thing is i never said it's a fix for everyone problem, i am sure it fixed brae problem and it will fix mine
no late puberty doesn't exist, gym + BULK + hard mewing did, i feel my maxilla coming up when mewing and i took before and afters 2 months before and it def changed my face a bit, now imagine with gym and igf and test coming up + sarms

everybody gotta find sum that works for him bro, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 16683
the thing is i never said it's a fix for everyone problem, i am sure it fixed brae problem and it will fix mine
no late puberty doesn't exist, gym + BULK + hard mewing did, i feel my maxilla coming up when mewing and i took before and afters 2 months before and it def changed my face a bit, now imagine with gym and igf and test coming up + sarms

everybody gotta find sum that works for him bro, it is what it is
pics or it didn't happen

like i understand where ur coming from tho bc when i went to myofunctional therapy for a while and did mewing for close to a year i genuinely thought changes were happening in my face so quickly but i was lying to myself and getting gaslit by the myofunctional therapist too 💀 bc it only lifted my submental

i would take pics so much and subconsciously started taking pics from better angles and better posture so i was tricking myself into thinking my face was improving.

but in my opinion it is very unlikely that there will be any change in someone's face from mewing in years, let alone 2 months.

pics or it didn't happen

like i understand where ur coming from tho bc when i went to myofunctional therapy for a while and did mewing for close to a year i genuinely thought changes were happening in my face so quickly but i was lying to myself and getting gaslit by the myofunctional therapist too 💀 bc it only lifted my submental

i would take pics so much and subconsciously started taking pics from better angles and better posture so i was tricking myself into thinking my face was improving.

but in my opinion it is very unlikely that there will be any change in someone's face from mewing in years, let alone 2 months.
the changes are so minimal lol, only i can notice them and no placebo effect
i dont post pics of me, actually the funny thing is the only person who saw my pics on PSL is a foid (i trust them more than users here which might sound cucked but my shit never leaked)

i might post pictures september or october after finishng sarms mouthguard and hard mewing since i'm not taking them seriously and consinstely

• +1
I learned it from dr bruh himself lol, he helped me alot
Can it help shorten a long-ish midface, even though the forward growth and ramus length is very good (close to perfect)?

• Hmm...
the changes are so minimal lol, only i can notice them and no placebo effect
i dont post pics of me, actually the funny thing is the only person who saw my pics on PSL is a foid (i trust them more than users here which might sound cucked but my shit never leaked)

i might post pictures september or october after finishng sarms mouthguard and hard mewing since i'm not taking them seriously and consinstely
Do you think that clenching on a towel is still good? My teeth(the upper) hurts after 20 mins

Do you think that clenching on a towel is still good? My teeth(the upper) hurts after 20 mins
mouthguard is the safest
what i will do to get more bone mass is RAD140LGD4033MK677 ON 3 MONTHS + heavy bulk + hard chewing on mouthguard + hard mewing 24 hours on it with super fix posture
it will 150% guarantee a bigger bone mass and bigger facial developpement for me

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog and It'snotover
mouthguard is the safest
what i will do to get more bone mass is RAD140LGD4033MK677 ON 3 MONTHS + heavy bulk + hard chewing on mouthguard + hard mewing 24 hours on it with super fix posture
it will 150% guarantee a bigger bone mass and bigger facial developpement for me
With this stuff at 18 you can grow a shit thon of bone lol, ok i'll try to get a mouthguard, but do you think that the pressure in upper teeth is a good sign? It goes upward

• +1
With this stuff at 18 you can grow a shit thon of bone lol, ok i'll try to get a mouthguard, but do you think that the pressure in upper teeth is a good sign? It goes upward
why dont u do the same shit as me bro ?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
TABLE OF TROLLING
•INTRODUCTION
•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD
•HOW TO MOLD AND USE

ALOT OF YOU ARE PROBABLY FAMILIAR TO THE MOUTH GUARD CLENCHING METHOD.

WELL, I USED THE MOUTH GUARD FOR JUST NORMAL CHEWING RATHER THAN CLENCHING

AND ITS TOUGHER THAN ANY CHEWING GUM I CHEWED (I CHEWED MASTIC GUM) AND IT REALLY MAKES YOUR THICK JUICY MASSETER SOAR

AND ITS LIKE A UNLIMITED CHEWING GUM GLITCH CUZ IT DOESNT BREAK DOWN NOR DOES IT EXPIRE

AND FOR A WEEK OF USE IT HAS INCREASED MY BIGONIAL WIDTH (JUST MUSCLE GAINS) AND PRONOUNCED MY HOLLOW CHEEKS

View attachment 2189690
View attachment 2189720
ALSO I'LL TRY ONE SIDED MOUTHGUARD CHEWING TO FIX THE ASSYMETRY (IK IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP)

•TYPES OF MOUTH GUARD

A NORMAL BOXING MOUTH GUARD

View attachment 2189696

OR YOU CAN GET A ANTI BRUXISM AND ANTI SLEEP APNEA MOUTH GUARD FROM AMAZON

View attachment 2189699
View attachment 2189700
THIS ONE LOOKS COOL NGL:feelsohh::feelshehe:

HOW TO MOLD A MOUTHGUARD

1)BOIL WATER
2)DROP THE MOUTH GUARD IN THE WATER FOR 10 SECONDS
3)TAKE IT OUT, WAVE IT IN THE AIR FOR 1 SECOND TO COOL IT DOWN A BIT
4) ~KILL YOURSELF~
5) AHEM I MEAN, IT'LL SOFTEN AND THEN PUT IT ON YOUR TEETH

BASICALLY THIS VIDEO :

AND THEN CHEW LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY! :Comfy::ogre:

ALSO MOUTH GUARD CHEWING DOESNT BLOAT YOU RATHER GETS RID OF THE BLOAT SOMEHOW

Dnrd but will (tomorrow)

Reminds me of a story my cousin used to tell me: once he was coming from a party with his friend (both thugs and Muay Thai fighters) and one rookie tried messing with them...

When my cousin talked back, the guy, still in his fighting uniform, took out a mouthpiece from his pocket, put into his mouth the clenched his fists in a fighting stance...

My cousin and his friend slowly turned their heads to look at each other, laughed then proceeded to beat the guy until he was lying on a pool of his own urine hahahahahahahah

I'll never forget this 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: eyes and RAMU KAKA
why dont u do the same shit as me bro ?
I could as i'm 17 atm, i'll finish school next year and i could try mk677, don't want to take this stuff now bro due to the bloating side effects, is rad140 a steroid? And yeah fix your posture, you'll look hideous for many months but then your face should adapt, start to sleep on your back without a pillow to improve your posture in a shorter time and do postural exercise, in the beginning this will help a lot

I could as i'm 17 atm, i'll finish school next year and i could try mk677, don't want to take this stuff now bro due to the bloating side effects, is rad140 a steroid? And yeah fix your posture, you'll look hideous for many months but then your face should adapt, start to sleep on your back without a pillow to improve your posture in a shorter time and do postural exercise, in the beginning this will help a lot
'bloating' side effect

dude i look super shit blaoted and i will still take it for 3 months, then lean out
what's better? looking shit and coping w muh maybe mouthguard might incerase my masster muscle for 1 year
or 3 months of super hard training with official sarms + hard chewing and hard mewing + fixed up psotre then keeping it up after the sarms naturally and looking aboslutely crazy and leaning out too?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BongMog and It'snotover
or 3 months of super hard training with official sarms + hard chewing and hard mewing + fixed up psotre then keeping it up after the sarms naturally and looking aboslutely crazy and leaning out too?
Of course this, and that would be a better solution to surgery because it would develop ur entire skull. But before considering this i need to finish school, or i won’t pursue my goal properly, sadly

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
You have good aesthetics in your face man ngl with a bigger chin you would mog

• Woah
Can it help shorten a long-ish midface, even though the forward growth and ramus length is very good (close to perfect)?
I think it should help since you're chewing with your incisors, but the change will be minimal, even i want to decrease my philtrum length, I'll report it if anything happens

• Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman

i have good features but screwed facial development as you said. I've done great improvements with chewing and biobloc but i'm 22 now and i don't think i will sstill make good and fast results now.
So i think i will resort to bimax.

• Woah
i have good features but screwed facial development as you said. I've done great improvements with chewing and biobloc but i'm 22 now and i don't think i will sstill make good and fast results now.
So i think i will resort to bimax.
u got before after? or u dont wnana show?

u got before after? or u dont wnana show?
not sure since it has been one year but i think you are the very first guy who replied to one of my comments (you are french i think)
yeah i have but i don't really want to show them for now

if i'm sure i am in the capacity to get bimax then i will do a post with my face and all to show my "stats" so to speak

i look a bit like icecold JT (its a youtuber), but obviously i'm white

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and alriodai