Is msdo cope for expanding the lower third

*For those that don't know what MSDO is*

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Nordiccel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Msdo will mostly expand the chin with slight jaw width gain. U can’t compare it to jaw implant. Also if ur not getting Mse why get it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Msdo will mostly expand the chin with slight jaw width gain. U can’t compare it to jaw implant. Also if ur not getting Mse why get it.
How slight are we talking?

I'm getting MSE+FM+MSDO

Problem is that almost no surgeon has experience with msdo. The risk of infection is very high, and level of pain also.

Don’t care. Imagine screen capping a post from a month ago as if it changes the fact that you need 5+ surgeries just to look human. Absolute genetic garbage
Keep barking. I have fucked more than you'll ever have fucked before the day you die. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
U fuck low tier chink girls. Jfl @ u
No, I fuck 5-6/10 chinks and latinas of the same SMV. I don't consider that low-tier, that's about average/slightly above

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
No, I fuck 5-6/10 chinks and latinas of the same SMV. I don't consider that low-tier, that's about average/slightly above
So you get 5/10 chinks yet you call yourself 5-6 PSL? 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

MSDO is mainly for expanding lower dental arch, cosmetic chin width gain is a secondory thinh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5875
This is time a third roast off happened when I asked for advice on the looksmaxing section f****** over :feelsbadman: :feelscry::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5875