Is MSE best way to straighten teeth permanently?

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
Considering getting this since I don’t want braces and I want to actually fix the root cause instead of wearing retainers for the rest of my life.

not only with MSE. Also with bimax the teeth straighting is permanetn, since teeth arches have more space after Lefort 1 + BSSO

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and AsGoodAsItGets
You will need braces after mse anyway.

• Woah
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Considering getting this since I don’t want braces and I want to actually fix the root cause instead of wearing retainers for the rest of my life.
get braces but tell them u want to expand yo jaws and get ccw rotation also mew while u got braces on and after so yo teeth dont go back make sure u still wear ur retainers after tho for like the couple months they tell u to

I
get braces but tell them u want to expand yo jaws and get ccw rotation also mew while u got braces on and after so yo teeth dont go back make sure u still wear ur retainers after tho for like the couple months they tell u to
think I might just bash out my teeth

whats ccw rotation

Jaw surgery is the best option for a fucked bite. Caging at all the blue-pilled Ortho dogs trying to make me wear retainers for life after Invisalign/Braces.