Is MSM worth it for heightmaxxing?

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
I already take 10,000+ IU of D3, 5mg K2 MK4, lots of zinc, high-intensity lifting etc. etc. but I've vaguely heard that MSM somehow makes you maintain morning height. Has anyone here tried it for heightmaxxing and had it significantly change things? If so, how much?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, ascension! and Deleted member 5815
I already take 10,000+ IU of D3, 5mg K2 MK4, lots of zinc, high-intensity lifting etc. etc. but I've vaguely heard that MSM somehow makes you maintain morning height. Has anyone here tried it for heightmaxxing and had it significantly change things? If so, how much?
How old are you?

just 4 months away from 17, over the last year I've grown 2.5 inches IIRC
Maybe you'll grow more, i had my last grow spurt at my 16s my height was 1,82cm , after that i grew up 1cm pear year till 20 years with 1,86cm, then i cycled anavar i grew more 5cm, now i'm 190cm(191cm in the morning), wait till you're 19 years to try anavar, if you use it now it will cause the opposite effect. If you use it now at 17, you won't reach your natural final height of your genetics, so don't fall into temptation and only use it at 19+.

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Maybe you'll grow more, i had my last grow spurt at my 16s my height was 1,82cm , after that i grew up 1cm pear year till 20 years with 1,86cm, then i cycled anavar i grew more 5cm, now i'm 190cm(191cm in the morning), wait till you're 19 years to try anavar, if you use it now it will cause the opposite effect. If you use it now at 17, you won't reach your natural final height of your genetics, so don't fall into temptation and only use it at 19+.
yeah I've laid off the idea of roids/sarms and MK677 for now with the issues of cortisol increase and so forth, but that is good to know for sure, will keep anavar on my future list :feelsyay:

Screenshot 20230124 175505 Chrome
what about this then?

Upon further research it does make sense to try, MSM is basically a sulfur pill that helps build joints n shit, really good if you also lift like me. I have 180 1000mg pills arriving in a few days that I'll take over the next few weeks of skipping leg day and deadlifts

Anavar dose and cycle lenght?

Anavar dose and cycle lenght?

Why not take an AI?
parents, but at least I'm a relatively low E person anyways (had a shitload of natural AIs as a young kid like mushrooms). Best I can do is binaural otherwise