Is my anti aging plan realistic?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
The operations I will get are, Trimax ccw, infraorbitals, and forehead reduction, also very strict skincare routine with a gallon of water everyday, workout 3 times a week, and go for daily walks 45mins-1hour. Along with a clean high protein diet with lots of veggies. I’m 20 now, would all this help me look younger and stay looking young so I don’t turn into oldcel?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
meanwhile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and justbentbro
meanwhile

I’ve watched all this guys videos, he has definitely had some kind of surgery and passed it off to normies as working out and eating clean, he looked subhuman before, I wish to be like him one day

I’ve watched all this guys videos, he has definitely had some kind of surgery and passed it off to normies as working out and eating clean, he looked subhuman before, I wish to be like him one day
yeah maybe cuz its hard to ascends naturally in your 30's

The operations I will get are, Trimax ccw, infraorbitals, and forehead reduction, also very strict skincare routine with a gallon of water everyday, workout 3 times a week, and go for daily walks 45mins-1hour. Along with a clean high protein diet with lots of veggies. I’m 20 now, would all this help me look younger and stay looking young so I don’t turn into oldcel?
Any history of hairloss?

You should get on something for prevention if there's even a slight chance at MPB for you.

Any history of hairloss?

You should get on something for prevention if there's even a slight chance at MPB for you.
My grandfather on my dad's side had hairloss, I also look exactly like him, probably a big chance of balding, my other grandpa also had it, what should I hop on?

My grandfather on my dad's side had hairloss, I also look exactly like him, probably a big chance of balding, my other grandpa also had it, what should I hop on?
Finasteride should be enough to start with prevention wise. If you notice later on that your hair is receding or more hair is falling out you can swap the Finasteride with Dutasteride and/or add Minoxidil.

If you lose anything after adding the Minoxidil and Dutasteride then you can add microneedling, if you STILL notice thinning/recession incorporate a topical anti androgen like breezula, Pyrilutamide or RU58841.

If you get to a point where NONE of that is working or if you get side effects you can't handle look into a hair transplant or hair system.

yea legit
also get laser treatments