Is my asymmetrical jaw fixable through Bimax?

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Posts
769
Reputation
413
I have an clear asymmetry. My midface but especially my nose and my jaw is asymetric. But in a complicated way. However my bite is okay. A Bimax would not be necessary. However I clearly see that it looks crooked. In addition to that I am receded which I also want to correct.

I got braces at the age of 16. My orthodontist never changed much about the Asymmetrie. My teath are simply a little less crooked but still asymmetric.

I am willing to show pics of my jaw privatly. I have some questions like do I need braces after surgery?, Should I ask my orthodontist If she would accompany my Bimax case? Should I consult another orthodontist? Is my Asymmetrie fixable? Or are asymetries in general fixable?

I have so many questions it makes me sick to even think about it (also considering the costs)
 
Last edited:
jaw surgery will move accordong to teeth , maybe u had camouflage to hide teeth assymetry also

It depend on many factors

The surgeon can do a 3 or 4 piece lefort 1, also he can tilt the jaws if there is a cant etc

Its possible but depends, send pics and teeth pic

Also consult with surgeons, they have more insight of what can be done
 

Similar threads

Smorgishborg
Replies
11
Views
94
Smorgishborg
Smorgishborg
Jawrwin
Looksmax Jaw
Replies
0
Views
12
Jawrwin
Jawrwin
E
Replies
6
Views
51
fxresdz
fxresdz
V
Replies
0
Views
39
voloxy223
V
Jawrwin
Replies
5
Views
18
Jawrwin
Jawrwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top