i think its the nail polish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, becomingnearperfect, Xangsane and 5 others
its your skull structure and hair sadly

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Hair. Skin. Try improving those areas.

The use of sunglasses in an indoors setting suggests a bad eye area.

How old r u

• +1
Reactions: ARCelM and sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj
Also ditch those glasses. Better hair will bring you up a lot. Can't see your eyes so can't judge fully.

Maybe fade the sides? That can make top look thicker
Maybe. And please get hair transplant asap it will make you look so much better. Biggest failo I can see is hairline

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs
Yeah it's over brah

• +1
U look like a pedo I think it's the hair

• +1
sorry bro but thats very big forehead

not only the facial hair but also the damn facial fat. Lose some
I agree with you. I did get a little high body fat lately. Good point.

Is it ruining your life? No, that's definitely an exaggeration. It doesn't look great though. IMO you should probably shave it off as it looks kinda thin. You can try minoxidil for your face. The hair on your head looks sort of thin and damaged. As it stands, that combined with the facial hair is giving that "greasy" look. If you're dead-set on keeping the hair, I would recommend looking into ways to best take care of your hair. Just my 2 cents though.

Are you balding? I'd recommend finasteride/dutasteride if you are. Minoxidil can also help regrow hair, but it is a lifetime commitment. A hair transplant could also definitely help, but a good one can get really pricey. Always do PLENTY of research on where you go for a transplant, and don't go to a garage hair mill as your result will be lackluster, plus you'll waste hairs from your donor zone.

You didn't ask anything about skin/facial strucure so I won't comment on that. Don't despair, it's never over until you let it be over. These are very fixable items imo.

• +1

I can’t figure out how come I’m unable to get a girlfriend

• +1
Is it ruining your life? No, that's definitely an exaggeration. It doesn't look great though. IMO you should probably shave it off as it looks kinda thin. You can try minoxidil for your face. The hair on your head looks sort of thin and damaged. As it stands, that combined with the facial hair is giving that "greasy" look. If you're dead-set on keeping the hair, I would recommend looking into ways to best take care of your hair. Just my 2 cents though.

Are you balding? I'd recommend finasteride/dutasteride if you are. Minoxidil can also help regrow hair, but it is a lifetime commitment. A hair transplant could also definitely help, but a good one can get really pricey. Always do PLENTY of research on where you go for a transplant, and don't go to a garage hair mill as your result will be lackluster, plus you'll waste hairs from your donor zone.

You didn't ask anything about skin/facial strucure so I won't comment on that. Don't despair, it's never over until you let it be over. These are very fixable items imo.
Wow thanks for being helpful.

I recently cut my bangs too short. I think that’s a big issue.

I had planned on a cheap HT in turkey.

I’m using topicals now I was considering maybe dying my hair blonde and cutting the sides shorter to make top look thicker.

Also the skin. I use lycopene carotene and topical retin a

Not really wanting to get any surgeries on my face tho

Fix hair, clean shave, use tret and suncream if not already, and get contacts for either hazel or blue or green
I’ve messed with contacts before but it was too annoying and made vision blurry. I did notice attention a few times actually

But I don’t remember it being life changing

why do you look so fucking old? Did you abuse hard drugs because your skin collagen is non exsistent

why do you look so fucking old? Did you abuse hard drugs because your skin collagen is non exsistent
I’m not sure. I’m old but never used drugs. I drink tho. I usually wear some concealer or makeup when I go out

Yay straxcity !

You must be 40 now?

there has to be something to fix your skin