My girlfriend said "shitskin"

Bro really posts white nationalist threads on an incel forum and had a Deltarune avi and expects us to believe he has a gf :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, AspiringMogger and mayo mogger
Bro really posts white nationalist threads on an incel forum and had a Deltarune avi and expects us to believe he has a gf :feelskek:
im not a white nationalist i hate white americans

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
all brown people*

shes a nazi gang
Delusional. You made a thread last week about being a proud virgin you schizoid. Welcome to my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Delusional. You made a thread last week about being a proud virgin you schizoid. Welcome to my ignore list.
uh yeah, i havent had sex yet.

Whats your point?

im happy that you read and bump my threads, its refreshing that you give me so much attention, did you perhaps reply to me because what i said hurt your feelings that she hates niggers?

uh yeah, i havent had sex yet.

Whats your point?
My point is you LARP and don’t have a GF. It’s impossible to have a “GF” if you haven’t had sex bud. You just got a female friend you got a crush on.

My point is you LARP and don’t have a GF. It’s impossible to have a “GF” if you haven’t had sex bud. You just got a female friend you got a crush on.
I will have sex with her though, she wants it badly ...................................... is she then my gf?

also where did the ignore list go pussy

im happy that you read and bump my threads, its refreshing that you give me so much attention, did you perhaps reply to me because what i said hurt your feelings that she hates niggers?
😂😂 you should KYS and touch grass you LARPing piece of shit. You got damn near 9K posts in less than 3 months, when have you had time to get yourself a GF😭😭

You’re incel. Who spends his time rotting on here. I just did some math. From your join date till today you average 104 posts A DAY😂😂😂😂

KYS

😂😂 you should KYS and touch grass you LARPing piece of shit. You got damn near 9K posts in less than 3 months, when have you had time to get yourself a GF😭😭

You’re incel. Who spends his time rotting on here. I just did some math. From your join date till today you average 104 posts A DAY😂😂😂😂

KYS
why should i kill myself when i am better than you.

why should i kill myself when i am better than you.
> Better than me

> Incel

I’ll add you to my ignore list now you dysgenic dead end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
your own women dont want you shut the fuck up they submit to polska, the holocaust is fake after ww2 all germans were killed and raped like babies might as well call them slavs too 17 million+ died
View attachment 2992181

slavic bbc in kraut pink arian pusi
4129911_IMG_7243.jpeg
4129913_IMG_7242.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905, poopoohead and Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
6.3 and fat?? JFL

NIGGA HOW MUCH DO YOU EAT EVERYDAY?? FATASS NIGGA
Back then I was probably eating a lot of fast food which made me tall

When a girl's like this she'll probably ride BBC in 2/3 years (if she actually exists) :feelskek:

says the guy that would let niggers fuck his german gf, why should i care what you say
He's just honest with you boyo, Westerners hate us or see as inferior no matter what problems do they have

If you support Nazis as a Slav you're fucking mentally ill slave
Imagine attacking someone who wants an alliance they should have stayed neutral at least
Nazi bullshit propaganda

Czechoslovakia also attacked you right? Dirty krauts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905, HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead and 1 other person
View attachment 2992181

slavic bbc in kraut pink arian pusi
That was one of the most disgusting events of the previous century. Millions of bastard mongol men (the real slavs were all dead) directed by Edomites and fueled with vodka raping women who not only were not evil but also the regime they were under was also not evil. The 6 million number has served as a way to hide all the brutalities and atrocities commited by the allies. Hopefully as time passes history becomes more objective.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
stacies like that don't exist because they're not mentally ill racist freaks like ugly htbs are

Why you're talking shit about "brown people" while claiming someone from south America as your "race"
JFL :feelskek:
where did i say he is of my race? im saying if poles are so ugly and subhuman why is chico not considered subhuman despite being half polish

That was one of the most disgusting events of the previous century. Millions of bastard mongol men (the real slavs were all dead) directed by Edomites and fueled with vodka raping women who not only were not evil but also the regime they were under was also not evil. The 6 million number has served as a way to hide all the brutalities and atrocities commited by the allies. Hopefully as time passes history becomes more objective.
if he didnt bring up the kill and rape of poles, i wouldnt bring up the rape and kill and loss of germans

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I had a girlfriend who casually dropped "nigger" a couple times

I started a fight about it, because I was all gay.

If I could go back in time, I'd give her a reward

if he didnt bring up the kill and rape of poles, i wouldnt bring up the rape and kill and loss of germans
Oh it's fine then. But I would say there's a lot of false information regarding the supposed planned elimination of poles. In fact I don't think there's any proof it has happened.

Oh it's fine then. But I would say there's a lot of false information regarding the supposed planned elimination of poles. In fact I don't think there's any proof it has happened.
no one talks about why hitler killed polish fascists

Is that hoq she talks dirty in bed? OHHHH yes yes yes, kill them dirty shitskins daddy.

• Woah
Reactions: King Solomon
Op im half black and dated a racist white woman last year who called black people the n word but didn't mind me sperming her with my part black seed

Op im half black and dated a racist white woman last year who called black people the n word but didn't mind me sperming her with my part black seed
like i mentioned she doesnt live in an urban city, there are no blacks here.

I don't seem to completely understand what he says
- cuck

Tales from bangladesh