My girlfriend said "shitskin"

Glorifying the rape of 2 million innocent women? I thought you were all for morality and peace?
I'm not glorifying anything you invertebrate

I hate both Soviets and Nazis but you certainly do simp for Nazi invaders and act like a cuck when they did the same shit to Slavic women FIRST

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I'm not glorifying anything you invertebrate

I hate both Soviets and Nazis but you certainly do simp for Nazi invaders and act like a cuck when they did the same shit to Slavic women FIRST
-cuck

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
When she said that I was light in my eyes, a htb+ racist white girlfriend. Just no way. HOW DID I WIN THE FUKIN LOTTERY IN LIFE SO HARD, WTF DID I DO HAHAHAHAHAA
marry her and have lots of kids bhai, the west is rising :feelsgood:

she is a man

you're the one who worships the invaders
I don't know man, they were welcomed near my lands for some reason. Alcoholics and mentally unwell people would be euthanised or sterilized, mongols and heavily mixed slavs would be deported. In theory it sounded good didn't it.

Screenshot 20240622 161246 DuckDuckGo

20240622 161708

Screenshot 20240622 161337 DuckDuckGo

Screenshot 20240622 161411 DuckDuckGo

Screenshot 20240622 161429 DuckDuckGo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel and poopoohead
@Azonin your avi mogs hard

You dont have a girlfriend

It’s just mirroring, people in general act and mimic those who they like/love. lol if u think she supports or says that outside ur autistic company

Tales, but plausible tbh. I've actually had a fair amount of normie foids like my racist and islamaphobic comments on tik tok :feelskek:

Quit larping buddy

Nazis also hate polish ppl
nazis dont hate slavs but believe the slavs take up too much space and shouldnt take up so much space while the germans, overpopulated and productive, needs more space bc of that

It’s just mirroring, people in general act and mimic those who they like/love. lol if u think she supports or says that outside ur autistic company
what company, she said it on her own what u talkin bout

nazis dont hate slavs but believe the slavs take up too much space and shouldnt take up so much space while the germans, overpopulated and productive, needs more space bc of that
He's a 166cm shitskin who doesnt know history

lol everytime people say nazis hated slavs just fucking laugh, they probably believe the holocaust when convenient too, such as when making fun of jews and say its not real when jews use it as an excuse

• +1
Reactions: noobs
They do hate slavs lol. Get educated about WWII and you'll know

They do hate slavs lol. Get educated about WWII and you'll know
ah yes hitler hated slavs but loved the 166cm brown muslims living in shithuts idk

ah yes hitler hated slavs but loved the 166cm brown muslims living in shithuts idk
Not brown retard + he did ally with arabs lol. Also ironic how you say this when you're living in the UK other than your country jfl

Cope more

Not brown retard + he did ally with arabs lol. Also ironic how you say this when you're living in the UK other than your country jfl

Cope more
he allied with arabs so did he ally with poles

Look up Otto Skorzeny, 6'4 polish ss soldier who knew hitler very well : )

Need a huwhite foid to call me the hard r while I fuck her brains out ngl :feelspepo:

idk i feel white ppl fell off, or they never been great in reality