Is My Gf cheating on me? [STORYTIME]

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
TLDR(gf takes fifty fucking minutes to drop guy she just met at work off at his place and goes inside to see his new “dog”)

This is fresh off the press literally happened ten minutes ago. My gf texts me today says she’s leaving work at ten on the dot no matter what. I say ok sounds good, then I see on her snap location at 10:53 that she’s still in town so I text her “still at work huh?” She answers “ no I’m driving back I’ll explain later”

I call her and she says that one of the guys at work (she calls everyone she works with an asshole so I don’t know why she would behave this way towards him unless she secretly likes him) asked her to drive him home and she says sure. The man then asks her to stop by the gas station to which she complies and she says in a weird tone of voice that “he took like 20 minutes in there” almost as if she was trying to brush it off why it took her so long to drop him off or as if it is normal to spend 20 minutes in a fucking gas station.

I grill her on this as I was beginning to get suspicious at this point as she sounded guilty as fuck. Yk how some people’s voice intonation will change and you just know something is up? That’s what I felt from her. However, I digress, she continues on her story “I get to his place and he asks me to come inside to see his new dog and I did since you know how much I like animals and now i’m driving home”

Seems like she was trying to justify her behavior for going to a random man’s house that she works with and taking fifty fucking minutes to drop him off all while having a bf, me. All this was going on to which I said barely a word to her. What should be my next course of action? I’m not the type of guy to be ok with my gf going into another man’s house who I do not know and who she just met at work two weeks ago. Seems like a good way to get cucked if it has not happened yet.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Daniel Plainview, PYT and 9 others
shit pasta, didn't get hard

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Catawampus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Hades and 1 other person
Damn bro, you’re in for a cuckening.

I never let my girl even speak to male coworkers. She wouldn’t dare have another man in the car and drop him off because she knows I’d lose my shit and kill someone.

Your bitch doesn’t respect you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14774 and 8 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Catawampus
CBBAB997 75A7 4879 B733 F6A6C2175278

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hades and Toth's thot
Damn bro, you’re in for a cuckening.

I never let my girl even speak to male coworkers. She wouldn’t dare have another man in the car and drop him off because she knows I’d lose my shit and kill someone.

Your bitch doesn’t respect you
What should I do? She’s my first gf:feelswah:

I'd break up with her instantly unless there was a damn good explanation, and I'm a desperate incel!

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Tryndamere and 9 others
I just read it I would say she most likely did some shit, doesn't take that long

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, metagross and 4 others
who do you think she cheated on you with, the dog or the guy?
Dog pilled again, but I don’t believe she has cheated yet it’s just very out of her nature to do this especially since she knows how I feel about stuff like that…

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Hades and Toth's thot
Sounds like she's cheating, and when they cheat they make up lies like this,also try to look at her phone. If she doesn't allow you too, she's cheating.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Heguldus, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
What should I do? She’s my first gf:feelswah:
Tell her that you don’t feel comfortable with her going to other men’s homes or even talking to other men at all.

Say that you are possessive and can’t help it and that you’ll end up going crazy or hurting someone if she disobeys.

Works for me

• Love it
I just read it I would say she most likely did some shit, doesn't take that long
Wouldn’t be surprised honestly, probably at the very least flirted with him and made suggestive comments

If my girl spent more than 2 minutes alone with any male spicy(especially dogs and horses), I would break up with her instantly.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Heguldus, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Tell her that you don’t feel comfortable with her going to other men’s homes or even talking to other men at all.

Say that you are possessive and can’t help it and that you’ll end up going crazy or hurting someone if she disobeys.

Works for me
This is the answer. Women must be kept in their place

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Vermilioncore and Hades
cheat on her right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
If my girl spent more than 2 minutes alone with any male spicy(especially dogs and horses), I would break up with her instantly.
No shit?

cheat on her right now

get ahead of the curve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, Catawampus and Oberyn

get ahead of the curve
GIGA IQ

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Catawampus
What's your next move? If you're blackpilled I can't imagine you staying with her unless you were never really connected in the first place. Follow up thread would be nice whenever you make your decision

• +1
What's your next move? If you're blackpilled I can't imagine you staying with her unless you were never really connected in the first place. Follow up thread would be nice whenever you make your decision
I’m about to text her rn

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Matthias8272
Your gf is texting and driving, what a piece of shit bitch cunt nigger whore
Also I don’t think she’s cheating she sounds innocent and naive, is the guy 5+PSL?

Just take pleasure from her body.. U should treat women as objects.. Don't have emotional connection with them.. Doesn't matter if she's taking someone else's dick u ain't going to marry her anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
The tldr is on the very top of the post bro
She cucked you with me bitch nigga yeah that’s right fammy I’m the guy who fucked your gf I’m the one she dropped off what u gonna do about it big boiii

All jokes aside I don’t think there’s any reason to go over the top just see what happens don’t end it over this

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Try to catch a glimpse at her phone, if she's being secretive about it, she's probably hiding something.

the cuckening

Unfortunate if its not a copy pasta.

Jfl if this happened a few months ago I would’ve thought I was cucking you

Read my thread, almost the same exact situation

Break up with her ASAP

'I made a 20 year old at work cheat on her boyfriend with me'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-made-a-20-year-old-at-work-cheat-on-her-boyfriend-with-me.467996/

If she doesn’t like him, he fs does and he’s eventually gonna make her cheat if she’s so receptive and willing to enter his house. Once you two break up he’s for sure mashing her guts. The relationship is over start cheating now.

Whip her pussy one more time and severely hard with some dudes maybe a foursome or whatever and dump her,she's is a hoe!