IS MY GF CHEATING ON ME?

basedfedoracel

basedfedoracel

I only make insightful posts.
I snapped her and this is the pic she sent me? Wtf do I do?

like is this the guy shes in the car with, or did he take her phone and take this?
FUCKKKKKKKKK I HATE FUCKING WOMEN

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, PrisonMike, tiresome96 and 35 others
seems like she has a type

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and basedfedoracel
Shes probably cheating tbh, just ditch this bitch asap and move on bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 11604, Idontknowlol and 13 others
lol it's over. def cheating.

• +1
Reactions: vladoxy, joeveniro, CristianT and 5 others
Brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and owlofathena
how do I know for sure tho?
lol look at the dude . also all women will cheat, either this is real or she's playing with you before she crushes you. women enjoy doing shit like that, they are evil. Keep your bitch in line or you might as well pull up a chair in the corner and WATCH them fuck.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 8202, Bitch and 9 others
lol look at the dude . also all women will cheat, either this is real or she's playing with you before she crushes you. women enjoy doing shit like that, they are evil. Keep your bitch in line or you might as well pull up a chair in the corner and WATCH them fuck.
fuckkkkk,I dont even know who this guy is. he is like 4 psl I mog this guy why would she cheat

fuckkkkk,I dont even know who this guy is. he is like 4 psl I mog this guy why would she cheat
idk women are stupid and he is coping with tattoos, dark hair,etc. all to appear DT.

If you're being test like this it's over anyway. women test you to see if you're a bitch

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 8202 and 5 others
idk women are stupid and he is coping with tattoos, dark hair,etc. all to appear DT.

If you're being test like this it's over anyway. women test you to see if you're a bitch
ever since she sent me this I have been imagining watching that guy fuck my gf as I watch and I cant control it.... am I becoming a cuck?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, BigNigga69, Lasko123 and 22 others
lol what a chad in the car

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 3828
ever since she sent me this I have been imagining watching that guy fuck my gf as I watch and I cant control it.... am I becoming a cuck?
that or insecure

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69 and basedfedoracel
get your next pussy lined up, and she needs to fog.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Stop fucking coping bro
no i mean his personality not his looks, he knows hes cucking u so he decides to send a snap proving it, just thought it was low inhib and funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
no i mean his personality not his looks, he knows hes cucking u so he decides to send a snap proving it, just thought it was low inhib and funny
ok buddy I mog him

I snapped her and this is the pic she sent me? Wtf do I do?

like is this the guy shes in the car with, or did he take her phone and take this?
FUCKKKKKKKKK I HATE FUCKING WOMEN

JFL is he your brother? You both look the same:lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and basedfedoracel
Is this one of her relatives? I would reeccomend asking her first. For her to send a picture of this guy probably means she isn't cheating on you. If she was cheating on you she would have tried to hide it better.

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor, Deleted member 3828 and far336
Is this one of her relatives? I would reeccomend asking her first. For her to send a picture of this guy probably means she isn't cheating on you. If she was cheating on you she would have tried to hide it better.
yeah I know all her relatives he isnt one lol

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
if you are blackpilled you would know the answer

she is in the car with a chadlite pretty boy what do you think?

women cheat all the time even good looking dudes get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, faggotchadlite, N1c and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Xangsane, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
yeah I know all her relatives he isnt one lol
Idk a little sus, especially if this guy looks just like you. But it seems so fucking dumb to send a picture like this if she was cheating. Are you young? If he is the only guy in your friend circle with a car she may just want a ride somewhere.

Imo this picture looks like she is using him for a lift somewhere. I don't think she is cheating.

Idk a little sus, especially if this guy looks just like you. But it seems so fucking dumb to send a picture like this if she was cheating. Are you young? If he is the only guy in your friend circle with a car she may just want a ride somewhere.

Imo this picture looks like she is using him for a lift somewhere. I don't think she is cheating.
Im not sure if she knew he had her phone or not

Pretty sure that's a subhuman

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and basedfedoracel
Im not sure if she knew he had her phone or not
Oh wait its like that... Idk this is looking pretty sus, maybe ask somebody who isn't a basement dweller? I would say she is up to no good, but a normie may view this differently. I would probably ask her, if she gets overly defensive she is probably cheating.

Oh wait its like that... Idk this is looking pretty sus, maybe ask somebody who isn't a basement dweller? I would say she is up to no good, but a normie may view this differently. I would probably ask her, if she gets overly defensive she is probably cheating.
I called her ab it and recorded it, see for urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Looks234, Baldingman1998 and 11 others

just go find some other chick they're a dime a dozen bro
some random that's "just in the car, promise babe I promise babe i'm being like totally like so totally honest babe :feelsuhh:" does not magically gain access to her phone
so yeah if this is real and I'm not just being shitposted on or something, go find some other girl

if it were me, idegaf if she's actually cheating or not I'm leaving ASAP just on the OFF CHANCE, life is too short to play these types of games
especially cause she couldn't even give you a good explanation, it was the most braindead shit I've ever heard (again, if I'm not just being shitposted on)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8318 and 12 others
Probably her gay Friend

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, lutte, Xangsane and 4 others

Yeah there is no way she didn't cheat on you. Its clear she is coming up with excuses, her story is incoherent. She can't answer any of your questions properly. Also she was supposed to be at work :lul::lul:, you can't make this shit up.

At 2:06 her fate was sealed. It is clear she is fabricating lies. DUMP THAT WHORE ASAP.

I am sorry for your loss bro, but atleast you found out now rather then later. You will find somebody better then her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
I seriously have been crying, I really dont want to dump her I have been with her for 1.5 yrs and I thought she was loyal and honest. I really dont know what to do guys...

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic and 10 others
I seriously have been crying, I really dont want to dump her I have been with her for 1.5 yrs and I thought she was loyal and honest. I really dont know what to do guys...
Don't think too much thats probably her gay friend.

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Madhate
I mean, do what you want, there's still the chance that she's not cheating, but unless she huffs glue then there's no non-red flag explanation for that call
me personally I would never be able to stay with a girl after something like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I mean, do what you want, there's still the chance that she's not cheating, but unless she huffs glue then there's no non-red flag explanation for that call
me personally I would never be able to stay with a girl after something like that
Its not that easy when you have been with a girl for the last (almost) two years of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Its not that easy when you have been with a girl for the last (almost) two years of your life.
I don't speak from fantasy I speak from experience (not your exact situation but I've had to leave girls I was in relationships with for a long time before obviously), it's not about what's easy it's about thinking it through and making the decision that's not going to destroy you later

you know her better than anybody though, did her explanation give you red flags or is she really just THAT fucking stupid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I don't speak from fantasy I speak from experience (not your exact situation but I've had to leave girls I was in relationships with for a long time before obviously), it's not about what's easy it's about thinking it through and making the decision that's not going to destroy you later

you know her better than anybody though, did her explanation give you red flags or is she really just THAT fucking stupid?
She is clearly trying to make up excuses as to why she was in the care with him tbh, she never acts like this. I already know the answer, Im just coping to myself tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8318 and 10 others
She is clearly trying to make up excuses as to why she was in the care with him tbh, she never acts like this. I already know the answer, Im just coping to myself tbh.
indeed
you know what has to be done, you know what it means if she does that and you stay with her

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 3828, kebabcoper and 2 others
You can ask Emma for a response, if she doesn't like your GF she may throw her under the bus. If you ask her to be honest she may comply. Just a simple question such as "were you with XYZ today?". If they haven't talked for 3 months she will say no.

As @loksr said there is no reasonable explanation for this. Her story is so incoherent and she cannot even muster a reasonable excuse. She is probably trying to monkey branch.
  1. You don't know this guy. So its not somebody in an extended friend circle. She would have explained this quickly if this was the case.
  2. It isn't her colleague. If she was giving a friend at work a lift she would have stated this immediately.
  3. Her story is incoherent. She went to Emmas house and this guy was there?!? (she doesn't properly explain this)

I literally cannot think of a reason for her story to be so incoherent. If she had an honest reason for being with that guy, she would have told you. Honestly its worth asking somebody outside of the blackpill community but I can't see a legitimate reason for the way she acted if she wasn't cheating.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, TheEndHasNoEnd, wagbox and 7 others
Dude stop humiliating yourself is obvious she is cheating on you, just ghost her and fuck other girls, never commit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Idontknowlol, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Dude stop humiliating yourself is obvious she is cheating on you, just ghost her and fuck other girls, never commit.
how am I humiliating myself

holy shit, I've heard women that lie about cheating sound just like that. Her timing is just so unnatural it's like she's coming up with everything on the spot. She attempts to cover her tracks by acting more emotional, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
1.5 years is definitely long enough for her to get bored of you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic and 4 others
1.5 years is definitely long enough for her to get bored of you.
You are right, I'm going to have to do what I must do. Im going to dump this bitch. Should I record it jfl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Baldingman1998, Pharmaceutic and 12 others
let go of her bro she probably fucked her or something then he got her phone and sent that for u to go away

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 761 and loksr
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 761 and loksr
Its best to let go of her tbh. Better to not be in a relationship than be in relationship that's harming u

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 761
Update us, did you talk to her?