IS MY GF CHEATING ON ME?

jfl at the amount of ppl who took the time to write out genuine advice.

I was starting to think I was dumb for thinking he was just trolling
Getting cucked is an epidemic.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and BrendioEEE
It seems again and again when I ask for advice on this forum, and seem vulnerable, people seem to point out the flaws instead of helping. Here I ask for help regarding my 1.5 yr long relationship (potentially in shambles), and you choose to focus on the fart?
ok, it seems clear now, she cheated on you because you're a fartcel. something that unusual would be indicative of physical inadequacy meaning you're not fit to breed.

she went and got with chad that doesn't shit his pants.

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
View attachment 1258201View attachment 1258202

@basedfedoracel @RoBobaFett999 @dnrd @eyelidcel @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MiroslavBulldosex @Ritalincel @Eezz @Thot_slayer @mulattomaxxer @Proex @StrangerDanger @Vermilioncore @wanttobeattractive @loksr @Chadeep

does op have a cuck fetish?? , the guy is from looksmaxx discord
I knew it. That’s why I said
He’s an ugly faggot with cocksucker lips
Because I knew OP was the person in the photo and was just trying to make it seem like he is a Chad who cucks others when he is just a low IQ faggot

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 6723
You are right, I'm going to have to do what I must do. Im going to dump this bitch. Should I record it jfl?
Just use her for sex until you can find a replacement

well I recorded it, but she always fucking convinces me to stay. I dont know bro, here is the recording even tho it makes me look pathetic but u can see her manipulation

Bro her angelic voice and high pitch is mesmerizing. But the whore is using her charms to seduce you and control you

Also JFL AT "I'm a queen"

Btw, am I the only one who noticed how Americans (especially American women) sound so fucking fake when they talk? It's like they're reading a script or something.
Fake like angels from above? Sure

I seriously have been crying, I really dont want to dump her I have been with her for 1.5 yrs and I thought she was loyal and honest. I really dont know what to do guys...
she is definitely cheating, im not saying this because im just a random guy with nothing to lose. I have been in this situation, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and it turns out she was cheating, not only that but when our mutual friend came over he fucked her while I was at work, and I mogged him into oblivion. Didnt matter, if you ever find a woman that doesnt cheat on you, all that means is you just never found out.

This is giga cringe, she doesn’t care about you JFL , she will be over you after 2 days

I snapped her and this is the pic she sent me? Wtf do I do?

like is this the guy shes in the car with, or did he take her phone and take this?
FUCKKKKKKKKK I HATE FUCKING WOMEN

she obviously just wants this to be u. Sry bro, she dumb hoe anyway

Reminder this whole thread is a larp. Op is the guy in the imgur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and volcelfatcel
If you have to ask then yes

girls are naturally ableist.
White women worship the disabled

• JFL
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 1453
White women worship the disabled
View attachment 1265938
Come on, man. I know some dudes with mental disabilities can get lucky in SOME cases but in this dude’s case, this bitch has to be using him for virtue signal points, money or something like that while cucking him behind his back.

Come on, man. I know some dudes with mental disabilities can get lucky in SOME cases but in this dude’s case, this bitch has to be using him for virtue signal points, money or something like that while cucking him behind his back.
If you're extremely physically disabled you have halo among white women, artificial status boost.

I snapped her and this is the pic she sent me? Wtf do I do?

like is this the guy shes in the car with, or did he take her phone and take this?
FUCKKKKKKKKK I HATE FUCKING WOMEN

Bro that guy is you:lul:

you should continue that relationship

Last edited:
Nice humblebrag Chad,we all know its you😡