Is my liquid aromasin from peptide pros fake?

D

Deleted member 24228

Iron
i got mk677 and aromasin from peptide pros to heightmax, i started taking 6.25 mg of mk677 a couple days ago and I got better sleep, will increase as time goes on. however, I haven't got the balls to try the aromasin yet cuz it looks off to me, it has chunks of white stuff still in it and it gets stuck in the droper and clouds it, i can post pictures if someone wants.

Also if anyone is experienced in this stuff can they dm me because I have a lot of questions thanks

i got mk677 and aromasin from peptide pros to heightmax, i started taking 6.25 mg of mk677 a couple days ago and I got better sleep, will increase as time goes on. however, I haven't got the balls to try the aromasin yet cuz it looks off to me, it has chunks of white stuff still in it and it gets stuck in the droper and clouds it, i can post pictures if someone wants.

Also if anyone is experienced in this stuff can they dm me because I have a lot of questions thanks
Post pictures, also buying liquid exemestane? :lul::lul::lul:

Post pictures, also buying liquid exemestane? :lul::lul::lul:
ik pills are better but its the only way i could get it using a money order since i cant use credit card or bitcoin ill post in a sec