Is my math on point at all? (Leanmaxxing)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So this is my transformation since 25 December. What do you think about my math? (In the before pic I was a week into my cut so I already lost about 1% body fat).

End of bulk 88.5 kg (195 pounds) before pissing and taking a dump. 20-22% bodyfat

2 months into cutting. 86 kg (190 pounds) before pissing and taking a dump. 15-16% bodyfat.

Total bodyfat percentage lost = 4-7% which equals 4-8 kgs (8-16 pounds). I’ve lost 2.5-3 kg (5-7 pounds) of weight which means that I’ve gained anywhere between 2-4 kgs (4.5-8 pounds) of muscle.
How accurate is that?

Last edited:
Thought this was gonna be a ricecel post tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, SWAG, Deleted member 399 and 4 others
That amount of muscle in 2 months is kinda crazy but numbers don’t lie. What do you think? My bench went from 150 in my first training session to 240.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 6695
Looking good

• +1
Reactions: pizza and .*my*.
take pictures in the same conditions for consistency

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 5969
NOT accurate AT ALL

how long have you been training? are you on gear? how large is your caloric deficit? how do you measure your bf % ?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
how long have you been training? are you on gear? how large is your caloric deficit? how do you measure your bf % ?
Since august 2018 with breaks. Natty. Deficit is anywhere between 100 and 500 calories, sometimes maintenance. I measure my bodyfat by measuring my waist, looking at my weight, looking at my strength and just pictures in general.

Since august 2018 with breaks. Natty. Deficit is anywhere between 100 and 500 calories, sometimes maintenance. I measure my bodyfat by measuring my waist, looking at my weight, looking at my strength and just pictures in general.
Super inaccurate measurement. Even dexa is so much better than that. Get high end calipers, learn how do use them and do all the measurements 2-3 times. There you have an accurate bf%.

So this is my transformation since 25 December. What do you think about my math? (In the before pic I was a week into my cut so I already lost about 1% body fat).

End of bulk 88.5 kg (195 pounds) before pissing and taking a dump. 20-22% bodyfat

2 months into cutting. 86 kg (190 pounds) before pissing and taking a dump. 15-16% bodyfat.

Total bodyfat percentage lost = 4-7% which equals 4-8 kgs (8-16 pounds). I’ve lost 2.5-3 kg (5-7 pounds) of weight which means that I’ve gained anywhere between 2-4 kgs (4.5-8 pounds) of muscle.
How accurate is that?

why wolverine scratch your shoulder ?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
That's almost unhealthy in that short period of time but good for you man
My metabolism is very great so it’s actually not that much. I could’ve lost more but I was careful not to lose muscle.

who tf cares? all this calculation shit is cope. just keep doing your thing if it's working.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and .*my*.
Ok. You can only build muscle in a caloric deficit if you're a fatty beginner and/or on gear, and even then it depends on how big is your deficit.

Chances are you lost fat and muscle. About 80% of your loss was fat, the remaining was muscle. Check "Fat Loss Forever" by Layne Norton, there is theory and math there. You can find it in libgen.

• +1
Ok. You can only build muscle in a caloric deficit if you're a fatty beginner and/or on gear, and even then it depends on how big is your deficit.

Chances are you lost fat and muscle. About 80% of your loss was fat, the remaining was muscle. Check "Fat Loss Forever" by Layne Norton, there is theory and math there. You can find it in libgen.
Why did my strength go up then?

Why did my strength go up then?
Strength is about neural connections in your muscles for force production, not muscle size. Look at guys like Bruce Lee: insanely strong, yet not much muscle mass.

• +1
Strength is about neural connections in your muscles for force production, not muscle size. Look at guys like Bruce Lee: insanely strong, yet not much muscle mass.
I don’t think that Bruce lee could bench 300 pounds. Yes he was strong, but if he fought a guy a lot heavier than him he would’ve been crushed.

I don’t think that Bruce lee could bench 300 pounds. Yes he was strong, but if he fought a guy a lot heavier than him he would’ve been crushed.
OFC they are related. Greater muscle size means that you have a greater strength ceiling. But my point is that you can easily get stronger without getting bigger - especially when in a caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: felipeg and .*my*.