Is my obsession with my oneitis on big cope?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I can't decide about it. From one hand, it hurts like a truck that she rejected me and that she has been fucking chads since she was 19.

I remember after making out with her I made the mistake and asked her about her relationships. She told me about how the guy she dated the longest was 1 year younger than her and she had met him at a party while the guy she liked the most was 7 years older than her and she had a threesome with him and her friend.

At the time, I didn't care much cause I thought she liked me and she would have sex with me. But I never got laid with her, so I was left with all these sui fuel stories to torture me. It's so depressing to know that the girl you love is fucking with other guys while you rot.

On the other hand, no girl likes me. I can barely have a conversation with girls. They are repulsed by me. They avoid me like plague.

I never had any opportunity to have sex. I'm a subhuman piece of shit tbh tbh. I'm 23 years olds and the best I could get was a forced kiss with my oneitis and that after shit loads of desperation game and begging.

So I was thinking, what if all this obsession with my oneitis is an attempt to cope with a fact that no girl likes me? What if I obsess over her to forget about all the other girls that reject me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Reported: spam

• +1
  • +1
Your posts are all the same (spam) and don't add value to this site

They are not the same. Maybe the subject is the same but the approach is different. Kinda like lookmaxxing.

• +1
Jump over to /r/TheRedPill and read the sidebar + top-posts.

Right now your mentality is black and blue-pilled. You're a piece of shit in easier words.

https://therationalmale.com/2016/12/28/disassembling-oneitis/

Read that or something.

How can you even have oneitis man. They are all the same it doesn't matter which girl it is.
Try to chat up some ugly girl and lower your value by begging to lick her butthole. Do this with 10 girls and just destroy your social life completely. Will it help? Idk I find it funny and you should do it tbh. share results here
Your posts are all the same (spam) and don't add value to this site

Tbh I find it kinda funny and makes me feel better. But he should post this in Offtopic not in looksmaxing section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Nibba
Do this with 10 girls and just destroy your social life completely. Will it help? Idk I find it funny and you should do it tbh. share results here
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Jump over to /r/TheRedPill and read the sidebar + top-posts.

Right now your mentality is black and blue-pilled. You're a piece of shit in easier words.

https://therationalmale.com/2016/12/28/disassembling-oneitis/

Read that or something.

How can you even have oneitis man. They are all the same it doesn't matter which girl it is.
Try to chat up some ugly girl and lower your value by begging to lick her butthole. Do this with 10 girls and just destroy your social life completely. Will it help? Idk I find it funny and you should do it tbh. share results here

Tbh I find it kinda funny and makes me feel better. But he should post this in Offtopic not in looksmaxing section

Idk, my mind just thinks about her all the time. They are not the same. Stop the cope. She had the sweetest voice and a very cool personality.

If I do that here in Netherlands I will end up in jail.

• +1
Idk, my mind just thinks about her all the time. They are not the same. Stop the cope. She had the sweetest voice and a very cool personality.

If I do that here in Netherlands I will end up in jail.

Can you not flipping post about the same fucking girl everyday? Or about how sad you are? Like fuck you man. You post THE EXACT SAME THING every fucking day but with different words. Just fuck off

• +1
Can you not flipping post about the same fucking girl everyday? Or about how sad you are? Like fuck you man. You post THE EXACT SAME THING every fucking day but with different words. Just fuck off

Have you ever loved bro?

• +1
How about you post a picture of yourself so people here can actually help you with improving your looks and getting laid....

• +1
Leave him alone he's a god tier shitposter

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Just run caveman game bro
Grow your hair and beard and you will look like georgios samaras

He fits half your description

Caveman game didn't work for me sadly. I am a fucking nentherdal. I'm evolutionary behind compared to most men

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Shes using you until a better looking guy comes along. Probably been planning this for weeks

• +1
I don't understand how men can love non-virgin women. OP you have some serious mental problems and should see a male psychiatrist. How the hell are you 23 also and still in school?

• +1
Prove it, show me

Yeah, I been loved and loved myself too. That doesnt excuse being a massive cuck and posting the same shit repeatedly.

I love more than you
Shes using you until a better looking guy comes along. Probably been planning this for weeks

She didnt' plan anything. She not evil
I don't understand how men can love non-virgin women. OP you have some serious mental problems and should see a male psychiatrist. How the hell are you 23 also and still in school?

1.When I fell in love with her she was still a virgin. She became hotter after fucking 5 guys

2.I'm doing a post graduate

• +1
@blackopstruecel What's your post graduate work in?

• +1
Theoretical Physics
Why are you doing a post graduate?

Why not go into the industry and just start working now? I swear you'll make some good money with theoretical physics? Would help you get girls. Meet em at work. At least the money would help you LDAR more comfortably.

• +1
Why are you doing a post graduate?

Why not go into the industry and just start working now? I swear you'll make some good money with theoretical physics? Would help you get girls. Meet em at work. At least the money would help you LDAR more comfortably.

I didn't have what to do so I reckelessly decided to leave my home's safety and go to an even more hypergamous. If I had a gf my parents wouldn't care about my postgraduate studies and I could probably stay home and do some subpar postgradaute.

Physicists are incels

• +1
Permanent oneitiscel

I can't decide about it. From one hand, it hurts like a truck that she rejected me and that she has been fucking chads since she was 19.

I remember after making out with her I made the mistake and asked her about her relationships. She told me about how the guy she dated the longest was 1 year younger than her and she had met him at a party while the guy she liked the most was 7 years older than her and she had a threesome with him and her friend.

At the time, I didn't care much cause I thought she liked me and she would have sex with me. But I never got laid with her, so I was left with all these sui fuel stories to torture me. It's so depressing to know that the girl you love is fucking with other guys while you rot.

On the other hand, no girl likes me. I can barely have a conversation with girls. They are repulsed by me. They avoid me like plague.

I never had any opportunity to have sex. I'm a subhuman piece of shit tbh tbh. I'm 23 years olds and the best I could get was a forced kiss with my oneitis and that after shit loads of desperation game and begging.

So I was thinking, what if all this obsession with my oneitis is an attempt to cope with a fact that no girl likes me? What if I obsess over her to forget about all the other girls that reject me?
Ur a faggot bro

the guy she liked the most was 7 years older than her and she had a threesome with him and her friend.

giphy.gif