Is my plan manipulative?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
My plan is to increase my SMV by leanmaxxing, beardfrauding and gymcelling. Then, I'll try to use tinder dates to improve my conversational skills with the opposite sex. I'm not interesting in slaying. Is this manipulative? Will it work?

How’s this manipulative

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, .*my*., Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and St. Wristcel
Because you'll be using these people in your favour, but you aren't actually interested in them. You win and they lose.
If you feel guilt over something this minor you aren’t dark triad enough. You’ll be fine, don’t worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, BigBoy, yonmaxxed and 1 other person
Mirin dark triad manipulative schemes

Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699, Bitch, BigBoy and 4 others
Bro stop making threads and start making progress already ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
You're not "manipulative", but you are a fool...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699 and Deleted member 4612
all social interaction is manipulation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Kristin
you are too autistic to do this fanta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4612
Symptoms of low testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and xefo
just having this mentality says a lot about your ability to be social, walking away from being NT

just having this mentality says a lot about your ability to be social, walking away from being NT
I'm not NT, in the first place. My ability to socialize is really bad.

My plan is to increase my SMV by leanmaxxing, beardfrauding and gymcelling. Then, I'll try to use tinder dates to improve my conversational skills with the opposite sex. I'm not interesting in slaying. Is this manipulative? Will it work?
It won't work. If you aren't interested in slaying then you'll just be making pointless small talk and wasting your time.

Also there are no conversation skills through text, they either think you're attractive enough to meet or they don't. I've wasted plenty of time talking and even going on dates with women I wasn't attracted to for "practice", it's a waste of time trust me.

If you want to sleep with or date a girl, then just do it. You're either attractive enough or you're not. But if you really want to "practice" then practice on girls you think are really hot, it will go much better.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
doesn't matter, start viewing people that aren't family or friends as tools/stepping stones

do what ever u need to do to reach your goals as long as your plans offer a good risk to reward ration

Yes bro just “manipulate them”. Looks don’t even matter.

2D4A8A70 62E1 4035 B3BB 54897D0FECAC

It won't work. If you aren't interested in slaying then you'll just be making pointless small talk and wasting your time.

Also there are no conversation skills through text, they either think you're attractive enough to meet or they don't. I've wasted plenty of time talking and even going on dates with women I wasn't attracted to for "practice", it's a waste of time trust me.

If you want to sleep with or date a girl, then just do it. You're either attractive enough or you're not. But if you really want to "practice" then practice on girls you think are really hot, it will go much better.
Then I'll join some clubs to upgrade my social skills.

• Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing