ChangPilled_
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 82
- Reputation
- 70
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Fix your hyoidYes ik my radix is fried
I’m living in the us khhv I don’t gaf about pulling shitBud did you knew you don't have to be "beautiful" by white measurements, are you living in the US or what? you should understand, are you trying to pull white girls or asian baddies.
Oh so your just insecure insect, find yourself a korean yearner girl, btw what is your nationality?I’m living in the us khhv I don’t gaf about pulling shit
Nationality? I live in fhe us wdym nationality do u mean ethnicity? ChineseOh so your just insecure insect, find yourself a korean yearner girl, btw what is your nationality?
Yep, back to your side profile its cool don't worry, you're coolNationality? I live in fhe us wdym nationality do u mean ethnicity? Chinese
Lacks projection which is pretty hard to get when Asian and also long philtrumYes ik my radix is fried
Everytime you wake up in the morning, do you wish you were born as kevin yan?Yes ik my radix is fried