Is My Side Profile Good?

biggestchudever

biggestchudever

Iron
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
Is my side profile good? I feel like my jaw is very weak, but I am currently cutting weight
IMG 1048
 
Is my side profile good? I feel like my jaw is very weak, but I am currently cutting weightView attachment 5708305
yeah, just debloat a little bit with potassium and less salt + cardio *you're doing cardio to cut weight anyways*, work out your jaw with tougher foods like steak and other meats, can bonesmash ur ramus a little but i think if u just lose weight and debloat theres no need, and you could squint a little to get the appearance of hunter eyes you already have a good browridge
 

Similar threads

U
Replies
4
Views
56
vlurrent
vlurrent
J
Replies
3
Views
32
J7X
J7X
biggestchudever
Replies
1
Views
30
PhillipJFry
PhillipJFry
biggestchudever
Replies
0
Views
27
biggestchudever
biggestchudever
N
Replies
15
Views
112
scubby
scubby

Users who are viewing this thread

  • erstklassig
  • bournetrades
  • sørenyuko
  • dark_lm
  • Dydargas_
Back
Top