Trvecel blonde

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and Erik-Jón
it looks soft and pink, like a woman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Erik-Jón and Radiance
Looks to be a little pale. Skin that would flush easily. Just short of ginger skin.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Erik-Jón
Looks to be a little pale. Skin that would flush easily. Just short of ginger skin.
I ran but I’ve been inside for last week with covid
With bit of tan

With no tan

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Not too white at all, you have dirty blonde which is the best hair color for a man
My brother has yellow blonde hair lighter then mine but he got reward of light blue eyes, everything comes at a price

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
The best way to fix it is use Malenotan II. That and go to the gym you pussy, it will fix your clearly low T face.

• Hmm...
The best way to fix it is use Malenotan II. That and go to the gym you pussy, it will fix your clearly low T face.
I don’t care about my skin colour I’m just colour blind

Also wdym low t face cuck

I don’t care about my skin colour I’m just colour blind

Also wdym low t face cuck
Your skin is too red, you can't fix it other than using Melanotan you moron. Tan is always better, especially with your brown hair. You look like a disabled Jack Harlow. Also yes your face looks low T. Working out May fix that.

• JFL
@
Your skin is too red, you can't fix it other than using Melanotan you moron. Tan is always better, especially with your brown hair. You look like a disabled Jack Harlow. Also yes your face looks low T. Working out May fix that.
I stopped at brown hair.

• Hmm...
Gives you more appeal, just take mt2, @Lars takes it
Idc about appeal

Lions don’t worry themselves about the meandering sheep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
Idc about appeal

If you don’t care about appeal I’d recommend shaving ur head so you can show more of your bones that are part of ur skull

• +1
Idc about appeal

That contradicts this entire server you fucking moron. Your colour blind ass doesn't deserve to see the posts here. Fucking retard. You look like a tranny bro, literally leave.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Erik-Jón
If you don’t care about appeal I’d recommend shaving ur head so you can show more of your bones that are part of ur skull
Idk that seems cucked

And I rather get the bimax and cheekbone and jaw implants I need to have chad bones instead

That contradicts this entire server you fucking moron. Your colour blind ass doesn't deserve to see the posts here. Fucking retard. You look like a tranny bro, literally leave.
Yeah I’m a women what will I ever do guess I’ll leave the forum

Yeah I’m a women what will I ever do guess I’ll leave the forum
Hahahaa look at you trying mockingmaxxing. Pussy won't ever fight. Wake up ugly ass

• JFL
Idk that seems cucked

And I rather get the bimax and cheekbone and jaw implants I need to have chad bones instead
You need lip filler too

• JFL
Why are you being sarcastic
Because ur actually autistic if u think appeal doesn’t matter bro, like before surgeries you need to softmax. Basically lose the weight and then come back on looksmax.org

• Hmm...
Because ur actually autistic if u think appeal doesn’t matter bro, like before surgeries you need to softmax. Basically lose the weight and then come back on looksmax.org
why do I care about appeal, looks are about making me happy

All I’ve ever wanted was to look like Jamie lannister

This is impossible so idc, my looks are what they are idc

If anything you are too dark. You almost look like a shitskin

• JFL
why do I care about appeal, looks are about making me happy

All I’ve ever wanted was to look like Jamie lannister
View attachment 1885253
This is impossible so idc, my looks are what they are idc
Can’t look like him if ur fat bro, and you have man boobs too because ur fat which is a massive failo

• Hmm...
If anything you are too dark. You almost look like a shitskin
Of course and I also have chad bones and my hair is much to dark almost pitch black like my t50 eyes

Can’t look like him if ur fat bro, and you have man boobs too because ur fat which is a massive failo
You have no idea what your talking about, nobody knows anything about shit

Ah, still a young brethren, not too fear. We are all here to help. Stay strong in the midst of this battle my good friend!

Nothing but a meer time of pish posh and friendly banter to wear off those daily woes

• Hmm...
Ah, still a young brethren, not too fear. We are all here to help. Stay strong in the midst of this battle my good friend!

Nothing but a meer time of pish posh and friendly banter to wear off those daily woes
Dnr

Your retarded

• JFL