Is my skin to white

Your not in the discord server so apparently no one likes you
I literally am bahaha. I've been here since 2019. This is alt acc ever since my email was deactivated. I was og with amnesia you pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I literally am bahaha. I've been here since 2019. This is alt acc ever since my email was deactivated. I was og with amnesia you pussy
Wrong because this is the private discord server, you aren’t in

Skin can't be too white

• JFL
You can’t be because there’s only 15 people in it and your not one
Bahaha, list members then. Your literally a troll bro. You would not be involved in this. No one important or famous here would be in Ur lil club bro. Especially since your spreading shit so much

• JFL
Bahaha, list members then. Your literally a troll bro. You would not be involved in this. No one important or famous here would be in Ur lil club bro. Especially since your spreading shit so much
I got invited because of my unique talents

I got invited because of my unique talents
Absolute cap, list members if it's legit they'll back U up. I've literally been here longer than you've lived bro. JFL at you trying to gaslight me

• Hmm...
Absolute cap, list members if it's legit they'll back U up. I've literally been here longer than you've lived bro. JFL at you trying to gaslight me
I’m not gaslighting you, I’m just telling you the truth. Your fighting yourself idc about this shit I’m watching tv

I’m not gaslighting you, I’m just telling you the truth. Your fighting yourself idc about this shit I’m watching tv
Bro, you would not be in the discord lmfao. You don't have any proof at all

Bro, you would not be in the discord lmfao. You don't have any proof at all
I can’t say anything because I’m not doxxing info because some ethnic retard can’t cope he’s out of the loop

I can’t say anything because I’m not doxxing info because some ethnic retard can’t cope he’s out of the loop
Bahaha ethnic. Bahahaha you make me laugh. I'm literally Aryan German you fucking incel.

• Hmm...
I'm blonde, blue eyes, 6'2 I mog you any day

MuH cortisol spike.... Damn 😐 you really got me hahaha. I'm so triggered. Bro jus because I reply does not mean shit

• JFL
MuH cortisol spike.... Damn 😐 you really got me hahaha. I'm so triggered. Bro jus because I reply does not mean shit
Your the one who went back in this post because I said your retarded essay about subliminals is cope

From the start it’s been you seething

Your the one who went back in this post because I said your retarded essay about subliminals is cope

From the start it’s been you seething
Imagine legit finding my most recent post just to get my attention.

You literally have an issue because you can't cope with your Low T looking face. You need to come to terms

• Hmm...

Imagine legit finding my most recent post just to get my attention.

You literally have an issue because you can't cope with your Low T looking face. You need to come to terms
Narcy trait thinking I looked for your post

I was just scrolling around and found a long post that looked retarded, and in one of the first sentences it said don’t just type cope

So I just typed Cope to piss you off, like I would every single user, worked like a charm

You’ve always been the prey, this whole time I’ve been fucking with you

Narcy trait thinking I looked for your post

I was just scrolling around and found a long post that looked retarded, and in one of the first sentences it said don’t just type cope

So I just typed Cope to piss you off, like I would every single user, worked like a charm

You’ve always been the prey

"You've always been the prey" says the literall tranny looking Jack Harlow rip off ugly pasty Nigger here.

Eat your Cheetos and binge sex in the city and think your the alpha lion mm definitely

"You've always been the prey" says the literall tranny looking Jack Harlow rip off ugly pasty Nigger here.

Eat your Cheetos and binge sex in the city and think your the alpha lion mm definitely
Dnr

Keep wasting your time, your just another one of the people I trolled.

Here since 2019 and still retarded enough to fall for this shit

Dnr

Keep wasting your time, your just another one of the people I trolled.

Here since 2019 and still retarded enough to fall for this shit
Cope

• JFL
All this time you thought you were being this high t dude but your really getting trolled by a 16yo kid barely even paying attention

All this time you thought you were being this high t dude but your really getting trolled by a 16yo kid barely even paying attention
I'm literally 16 bro. You thought your trolling some old guy. Don't think I'm so excited and interested In this argument. It doesn't matter to me

I'm literally 16 bro. You thought your trolling some old guy. Don't think I'm so excited and interested In this argument. It doesn't matter to me
Yet my plan worked, your just like the little retard expected you to be

What are you even talking about 😂. This forum your only way to feel Powerful lmfaooo.

"My plan worked" 🤓

Bro is the only one here with a problem with me. Second replying because I've been defeated and his master plan is working....LMFAOOO

Chin mogger.

• +1
it looks soft and pink, like a woman
"they made him look so soft and weak"
Excite Parks And Recreation GIF by Naughty Dog

• +1