Is my skull small + rate

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Am I 4 psl here or 4.5?

I know I should train traps forsure. I feel like I look bloated now too via face maybe it's the fin actually changing my face but I've always been kind of bloated in the face it's kinda hard to tell on this pic tho. I wanna take a pic of my face everyday to see if fin is actually changing my facial fat distribution.

Also I think my body is ready to start taking the gym serious.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Where did you get the socks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, needsolution and Dogs
wtf your leg

and your hair ruins you but you also look unhealthy and unspectular pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Mansnob, gergelyseregdi and 3 others
Why in particular do I look unhealthy?
because you're too skinny for your frame. you seem fragile. your hand is out of proportion like crazy compared to your arms. i had similar problems before gymcel, even tho my weight wasnt technically low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, 2peasinapod, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
you look like 5psl or above imo, your skull looks fine, also maybe try gain some mass you look a lil bit skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Dogs
your skull is not small, I think you have a descent face, but your frame kill you. your neck is long but look strong, try to train it and as you said train your traps, your haircut also is weird, as other said your hand look bit big, can be a good sign of good genetics and maybe you can get muscle easily,

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Dogs
because you're too skinny for your frame. you seem fragile. your hand is out of proportion like crazy compared to your arms. i had similar problems before gymcel, even tho my weight wasnt technically low
Yeah dude I'm definitely gonna gymcel, the problem is that I actually have gymceled for 2 years straight, maybe taking 2 weeks or a little more off that entire time. 3-5 days a week, averaged maybe around 4.

That's when I hit 175 lbs but I was on creatine so a few pounds water weight.

The thing is I went hard in the gym but I didn't have any sort of meal plan or anything like that the entire time. Maybe I can hit 175 lbs and gain some muscle back if I hit my protein and calories within maybe half a year.

But yeah I hurt my back and that's why I stopped lifting for years, but I'm just not gonna do deadlifts or even those other type of deadlifts. I'll just do some other hip hinge exercise.
your skull is not small, I think you have a descent face, but your frame kill you. your neck is long but look strong, try to train it and as you said train your traps, your haircut also is weird, as other said your hand look bit big, can be a good sign of good genetics and maybe you can get muscle easily,
I'll be gymceling forsure. My hair is shit it's probably my biggest problem asthetic wise that I have right now even worse than how skinny I am.

Last edited:
You look like a substitute teacher get a haircut

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Dogs
Psl 3

Attachments

• 0FE748EF-0160-4841-8F53-7B6BD5AFA2DC.jpeg
    0FE748EF-0160-4841-8F53-7B6BD5AFA2DC.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
I cant rate you from this pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
You'd probably be under my elbow if you were standing next to me.
At least you won’t have to dress up for Halloween buddy boyo , you already look a skeleton, and they have to be coping you have a small skull it’s shaped like a green coconut

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Petsmart
My hairline is so shit I'd honestly look worse

Get a Mohawk like taxi driver nobody will fuck with you

At least you won’t have to dress up for Halloween buddy boyo , you already look a skeleton, and they have to be coping you have a small skull it’s shaped like a green coconut
I went to a Halloween party last year but I didn't have a costume on and literally as soon as I walked in like 4 people from the back I've never seen before yelled pewdiepie oh shit it's pewdiepie for like a minute.
Get a Mohawk like taxi driver nobody will fuck with you
Tbh i used to have a faux hawk but like really short sides and pretty big Mohawk all the way down. No body has Mohawks anymore tho.

Small and you are skinny asf.

4 PSL and your forehead is round and not same proportion with the rest of your face.

You have Rickets?

Images 17

IMG 20191027 233513

Get a sun

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Small and you are skinny asf.

4 PSL and your forehead is round and not same proportion with the rest of your face.

You have Rickets?

View attachment 148466

View attachment 148467

Get a sun
Just dox theory.

Yeah I probably do have rickets. I spent all day outside as a young kid so it's kinda weird how I got it, I think it might be genetic cause my dad has bow legs.

You think a hair system can fix my upper third problems

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
I went to a Halloween party last year but I didn't have a costume on and literally as soon as I walked in like 4 people from the back I've never seen before yelled pewdiepie oh shit it's pewdiepie for like a minute.

Tbh i used to have a faux hawk but like really short sides and pretty big Mohawk all the way down. No body has Mohawks anymore tho.
Cope pedo has more angularity to his face. You look like a nice guy tho

solid 5 here you're what i call a hatcel

hats would boost you by a full point due to your skull shape and hair line

im not mirin that cheap tile given the rest of the kitchen looks solid i would call a contractor asap

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Yeah I probably do have rickets. I spent all day outside as a young kid so it's kinda weird how I got it, I think it might be genetic cause my dad has bow legs.

You think a hair system can fix my upper third problems

Yes, will help, i find a little strange the format of your forehead or upper third, the hair too, i stared at them for like 3 minutes.

Abou your legs, i don't think that is a genetic thing, you said about being active young kid but how about your teenage years (puberty)?

• +1
doesn't really look like it but side profile is the best way to asses. You should be able to do the best job yourself. Just find that warrior skull vid on yt by looks theory.

Yes, will help, i find a little strange the format of your forehead or upper third, the hair too, i stared at them for like 3 minutes.

Abou your legs, i don't think that is a genetic thing, you said about being active young kid but how about your teenage years (puberty)?
As a young kid I was active. So elementary school I was outside in my backyard all day long. Middle school I played basketball during recess and outside of school a lot. HS I played 1 sport for the first 2 years and another sport the last 2 years of HS.

I think it's weird because my hairline recessed backwards evenly while keeping my temples (which were never good) haven't recessed much and I do have a kind of big upper third which is more obvious with recessed hairline.

solid 5 here you're what i call a hatcel

hats would boost you by a full point due to your skull shape and hair line

im not mirin that cheap tile given the rest of the kitchen looks solid i would call a contractor asap
Yeah I wear hats everyday right now everywhere even at night tbh.

You think I'd be able to run fringe cover up game? I never really tried before.

Tbh I don't think the tile was cheap tho lol
Cope pedo has more angularity to his face. You look like a nice guy tho
We both had beards at the time. Looking like a nice guy = over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes
and his Pheno and Norwooding gives of a vibe of inferior genetics/ unhealthy

5 decent looking guy

U have a nice eye area but plz shave ur hair, short like when u sent me

Psl 4.5-5 range your haircut doesn't suit you op and you look kinda bloated

You’re not terrible looking but your hair looks like shit..why is it so dead?? You need conditioner or someshit

not bad, gymcel + take better haircut + longer eyebrows and easily 5PSL
@Titbot stop loling me fking clown, if he took better care he would mog you just for being tall white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Titbot
When people say go into monkmode they don't mean get the haircut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and Titbot
Yes
and his Pheno and Norwooding gives of a vibe of inferior genetics/ unhealthy
What's so bad about my pheno?

You’re not terrible looking but your hair looks like shit..why is it so dead?? You need conditioner or someshit
I wore a hat for a few hours before taking this picture. But yeah I haven't used conditioner for months now, I guess I can try.

great pheno, one of the best here ive seen

the problem is you looksminned hard following narcy advice here

become the man mate

hairmax and find hairstyle

about tree fiddy

great pheno, one of the best here ive seen

the problem is you looksminned hard following narcy advice here

become the man mate

hairmax and find hairstyle
I'm trying to find a hairstyle but nothing works, I don't know what to do.

And people on here give me opposite advice. Like cover your hairline, just shave it all off. Or your phenotype is trash and then you just told me it's good.

I want to cover my hairline somehow but don't know how tho. Everyone looks worse with short hair so there's gotta be something I can do.

Roids, tatts tan and you'll slay, you already have a decent face, getting a good body and tats would make you much for appealing to foids, also do something about your hair if you aren't already.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2581
Fix your hairline asap and get a good hairstyle

get muscle because seirously thst gangly look is doing no favors

thirdly I’d say tan and improve coloring on skin asap you look unhealthy because of it

• +1
Fix your hairline asap and get a good hairstyle

get muscle because seirously thst gangly look is doing no favors

thirdly I’d say tan and improve coloring on skin asap you look unhealthy because of it
How bad is my coloring in this pic here

It might just be the camera why I look extremely bad coloring?
Roids, tatts tan and you'll slay, you already have a decent face, getting a good body and tats would make you much for appealing to foids, also do something about your hair if you aren't already.
Only think about tan wise is I use sunscreen every day because I use retin-a

Last edited: