Is Nike Airmax 90s the best shoe for heightfrauding

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Is it the best shoe for frauding in the summer time? Can't wear boots in the summer unfortunately.
In the winter time I'll wear boots with height increasing insoles but what should I wear in the summer?
I doubt that I can put insoles in the Nike Airmax 90 shoe so I will be shorter than in boots. Are they good shoes for heightfrauding and good looking at the same time in your opinion?

Try roshes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Happy to see someone actually using the correct term (heightfrauding) rather than heightmaxxing which insinuates you can increase your height from hard work and consistency.

Buy these.

Attachments

• Boots.png
    Boots.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Boots2.png
    Boots2.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Do they add as much height as Nike Airmax 90? It's about the added height. The ones you posted look like they don't add a lot of height. The sole actually looks shorter than the sole of the shoes I am currently wearing (Vans Ultrarange).
When I'm wearing the vans I'm feeling like a manlet.

Is it the best shoe for frauding in the summer time? Can't wear boots in the summer unfortunately.
In the winter time I'll wear boots with height increasing insoles but what should I wear in the summer?
I doubt that I can put insoles in the Nike Airmax 90 shoe so I will be shorter than in boots. Are they good shoes for heightfrauding and good looking at the same time in your opinion?
the best shoe for heightfrauding is any pair if boots.
shoes that cover the ankle have enought space to insert 8cm of shoe lifts!!!

the best shoe for heightfrauding is any pair if boots.
shoes that cover the ankle have enought space to insert 8cm of shoe lifts!!!
Nah, I tried it out. It's very visible because the foot pushes the area where the shoelaces are to the front. Boots are still the best obviously, but only for 4cm insoles at max.
Wearing boots in the summer isn't ideal though

try nike presto fly

that's what I got for height frauding, looks nice

I have Nike Air Max 2017 and 3 cm lifts

Make me jump from 6'1 to 6'2.5

I have Nike Air Max 2017 and 3 cm lifts

Make me jump from 6'1 to 6'2.5
Can you send a pic with the 3cm lifts in them? They don't look high enough to put 3cm lifts in. Is it visible that you're wearing lifts and can you walk normally?

Can you send a pic with the 3cm lifts in them? They don't look high enough to put 3cm lifts in. Is it visible that you're wearing lifts and can you walk normally?

I think they might be compressed a bit because I'm supposed to become taller than 4.5 cm with it in total combined

They do fit though, I've tried 5 cm too but that's too obvious with Air Max being that low

I've worn them for a year now and I don't even notice wearing them (was quickly the case after I tried them)

Too lazy to send pics soz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39