Is obesity a hormonal issue? Do Ameriburgers really eat too much?

I didn‘t eat 10-15% protein jfl, that’d be at least 100 g of protein on a 4,000 kcal day. I never ingested that much protein. Even now I don‘t get that much protein, despite eating balanced. Probably not even 0.6 g/kg body weight on most days. I ate beans/lentils only once or twice per week. Most of my calories came from sugar/carbs. I ate fat-free cornflakes with table sugar sprinkled on top, bread with no added fat, sugar cane syrup/honey and fruits every day. Sometimes also fat-free candy and rice with veggies. When I say fat-free, I mean no fat has been added and > .5 g/100 g (POINT five). My protein intake was very low.
I didn‘t eat 10-15% protein
corn, bread, beans, lentils

Found your problem, mate. Come back when you actually try protein-starvation of 5% or less, not eating these foods that contain 15-25% protein and reasonable amount of BCAA's too.

And you're supposed to cycle low-protein and high-protein to not lose lean mass.

Found your problem, mate. Come back when you actually try protein-starvation of 5% or less, not eating these foods that contain 15-25% protein and reasonable amount of BCAA's too.

And you're supposed to cycle low-protein and high-protein to not lose lean mass.
I rarely exceeded 40 g protein per day, which is < 5% of 4,000 kcal. I doubt that eating even less protein would prevent fat gain on a hypercaloric diet, you can‘t evade the first law of thermodynamics. If you eat several thousands of calories more than you need/burn, you‘ll gain weight period. Also, evidence of protein being fattening? Link some studies

Not doing the experiment again though, I need to recover from botulism.

I rarely exceeded 40 g protein per day, which is < 5% of 4,000 kcal. I doubt that eating even less protein would prevent fat gain on a hypercaloric diet, you can‘t evade the first law of thermodynamics. If you eat several thousands of calories more than you need/burn, you‘ll gain weight period. Also, evidence of protein being fattening? Link some studies

Not doing the experiment again though, I need to recover from botulism.
Yeah and I think you're full of shit, changing your story as you go. I highly doubt you actually sugarmaxxed and didn't just mostly eat pasta and shit. Either way you did your own retarded thing, it has nothing to do with my post.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Yeah and I think you're full of shit, changing your story as you go. I highly doubt you actually sugarmaxxed and didn't just mostly eat pasta and shit. Either way you did your own retarded thing, it has nothing to do with my post.
What about my story did I change? Why would I make up sth on a forum full of anonymous weirdos anyway? Seems like you need to eat more sugar yourself as you sound quite stressed

>taking sv3rige videos seriously
just lol

What about my story did I change? Why would I make up sth on a forum full of anonymous weirdos anyway? Seems like you need to eat more sugar yourself as you sound quite stressed
Sounds to me highly unlikely to you willingly protein-deprived yourself. Assuming you ate only white rice you'd still have 83 grams of protein per day on 4000kcal.

Sounds to me highly unlikely to you willingly protein-deprived yourself. Assuming you ate only white rice you'd still have 83 grams of protein per day on 4000kcal.
I didn‘t eat that much rice. Dates, bananas, cornflakes with heaps of white sugar (basically drowned them in sugar) and low-fat bread with honey and sugar cane syrup were my main foods. I cooked rice with veggies only sometimes as I was too lazy to cook every day, usually about half a cup (dry weight) of rice at a time. Occasionally fruit juice and fat-free candy.

Since I ate so much sugar and calories, I didn’t feel „deprived“ in any way. I felt good but my appetite was increasing more and more and I didn’t feel full for long. A pound of dates at once was nothing, an hour later I would eat again. You can eat a ton of calories on a high carb/sugar low-fat/protein diet, much more than you normally could.

I didn‘t eat that much rice. Dates, bananas, cornflakes with heaps of white sugar (basically drowned them in sugar) and low-fat bread with honey and sugar cane syrup were my main foods. I cooked rice with veggies only sometimes as I was too lazy to cook every day, usually about half a cup (dry weight) of rice at a time. Occasionally fruit juice and fat-free candy.

Since I ate so much sugar and calories, I didn’t feel „deprived“ in any way. I felt good but my appetite was increasing more and more and I didn’t feel full for long. A pound of dates at once was nothing, an hour later I would eat again. You can eat a ton of calories on a high carb/sugar low-fat/protein diet, much more than you normally could.
Makes sense, long-term low protein intake causes metabolic disease.

high IQ thread. dnrd tho

Maybe there is a diet, where even with unlimited access to calories, you can maintain low body-fat and high muscle mass, by cycling through a period of low protein high carb low fat diet(5-90-5 P/C/F) ratio and then cycling through a period of high meat intake, about 20-5-75 ratio of P/C/F.
Either way I am going to try this diet and see what happens
How has this worked out for you, op? I suppose it didn't work since you haven't posted any updates

How has this worked out for you, op? I suppose it didn't work since you haven't posted any updates
It worked really well. I use it every time to get low body-fat.
I didn't post cause it didn't matter anyway, ur face looks the same unless u were obese and I was already lean.

it seems to be great for health to do occasionally but it also burns muscle like a mother-fucker so you gotta hit he gym and eat some protein afterwards.

• Woah
Reactions: Bewusst
It worked really well. I use it every time to get low body-fat.
I didn't post cause it didn't matter anyway, ur face looks the same unless u were obese and I was already lean.

it seems to be great for health to do occasionally but it also burns muscle like a mother-fucker so you gotta hit he gym and eat some protein afterwards.
What exactly did you do and eat? How many calories relative to your TDEE?

I find it hard to believe that you can circumvent the first law of thermodynamics when there is plenty of scientific and anecdotal evidence of weight gain on hypercaloric HCLFLP diets. Even fruitarians get fat if they eat too much

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What exactly did you do and eat? How many calories relative to your TDEE?

I find it hard to believe that you can circumvent the first law of thermodynamics when there is plenty of scientific and anecdotal evidence of weight gain on hypercaloric HCLFLP diets. Even fruitarians get fat if they eat too much

The idea isn't to eat a high-fruit diet, the idea is to eat a low-protein and low-fat diet. It's still possible this guy got about 10-15% protein on his all fruit diet.

The idea isn't to eat a high-fruit diet, the idea is to eat a low-protein and low-fat diet. It's still possible this guy got about 10-15% protein on his all fruit diet.
Fruitarian diet (if you exclude things like avocado) is about the closest you can get to low protein and low fat, unless you wanna eat nothing but refined sugar. There are others who got fat eating nothing but bananas, berries, dates, mangoes and other tropical fruit, following freelees advice on youtube. Anyway, I call bullshit on that protein theory of yours. Chances are you're either full of shit or you weren't in a caloric surplus to begin with, even though it may have seemed that you were, due to all the fiber and sheer volume of food you could eat compared to what you were used to when following a more calorically dense diet

Btw, even Harley aka durianrider has used protein powder and eaten higher protein foods like bread, cornflakes, pasta and soy milk

Last edited:
Typical male chimp weighs 50 kg, female chimp weighs 40 kg. Averaged out it comes down to 45 kg.

Their daily caloric intake? About 2.5k - 3.5k kilocalories per day.

Average human weight of American at healthy BMI? 65kg.

The predicted human caloric intake based on chimp stats? 65/45 * 2500 till 65/45 * 3500 = 3600 - 5000 kilocalories per day. The average Ameriburger caloric intake? About 3600 kilocalories per day. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Not only that, but chimps are lazy creatures, they conserve energy as much as possible, humans have much higher metabolism than chimps do.
According to this fully retarded way of calculating my caloric intake I should be getting at least 85/45 * 2.5k till 85/45 * 3.5k = 5k - 6.5k kilocalories per day.

How much body-fat do chimps maintain? Male chimps have 0.005% body-fat. Female chimps have 3.6% body-fat.

What's the big difference between a human and a chimp diet? Chimps typically eat very low-protein and very low-fat diets, maxxing out in fiber and carbs.

Let's look at veganfags:

3.9% BODY-FAT DEXA-SCAN VERIFIED.

Interesting stuff is he doesn't do much gymcelling, yet clocks in at 20.5 FFMI which is very impressive for 3.9% body-fat on a dexa scan for someone who never trains hypertrophy or roids since it's known at low % body-fat u start to quickly lose muscle mass.

Also absolute mogger:

6666698540541751152.PNG

And this isn't just one dude, there is a whole Youtube series about vegans getting to dangerously low body-fat levels and just absolutely wreaking havoc on their bodies. A lot of them including the dude above develop some kind of mental illness, I suppose or perhaps they were already mentally ill to begin with.

View attachment 968171

So what to learn from this? Not caloric intake, but macro manipulation is important for body-fat control. On the one end there is the extreme unhealthy effects of modern diets leading to ridiculous levels of obesity, on the other there are vegans who simply don't eat enough and literally look like death itself.

IMO one has to somehow portion his macro's in such way to maintain leanness while maximizing muscle content.

They put chemicals in the food to make them more addicting and make the process of weight gain faster. Usually when you eat something your body turns it into energy. If this energy isn't used it turns into fat. Our modern diet speeds up this process increasing the rate weight gain.

Fruitarian diet (if you exclude things like avocado) is about the closest you can get to low protein and low fat, unless you wanna eat nothing but refined sugar. There are others who got fat eating nothing but bananas, berries, dates, mangoes and other tropical fruit, following freelees advice on youtube. Anyway, I call bullshit on that protein theory of yours. Chances are you're either full of shit or you weren't in a caloric surplus to begin with, even though it may have seemed that you were, due to all the fiber and sheer volume of food you could eat compared to what you were used to when following a more calorically dense diet

Btw, even Harley aka durianrider has used protein powder and eaten higher protein foods like bread, cornflakes, pasta and soy milk
That's not true. There's plenty of fruit with a high % of protein as calories.
Also of course I wasn't in caloric surplus, the whole point of this diet is to temporarily increase your TDEE.
Look, read the pubmed article, you can become lean with either a high-protein or low-protein diet, anything in-between is fattening.