Is omegle / ome.tv a good way to tell how good looking you are?

I get shat on when I go on there. You must be above average looking or else you wouldn't get this level of attention on there that you claim you get

I get shat on when I go on there. You must be above average looking or else you wouldn't get this level of attention on there that you claim you get
Nah, it's absolute cope. Recessed subhumans can get a decent experience on there.

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Nah, it's absolute cope. Recessed subhumans can get a decent experience on there.
but when that happens then it's obiovus that they are just pitying you. Only aspiecucks can't see through that pity bullshit lying

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
but when that happens then it's obiovus that they are just pitying you. Only aspiecucks can't see through that pity bullshit lying
It's not even pity but as I've said, it don't mean shit.

It's not even pity but as I've said, it don't mean shit.
They might also do it just so that they can give the same attention back to get their egos fed

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not trying to be autistic and exagerate and make up shit like a lot of guys on here do, this isnt some sort of coping or thing to try to validate myself but Ive been on ome.tv quite a bit these past couple of weeks just because of the amount of compliments and interest I get is so much more than I get in real life and its honestly such a good feeling. In real life I don't really get many ios or girls initiating convos with me and asking for my socials and when that does happen they are usually pretty mid and rarely ever anything id actually consider, and im in highschool which are the years you should be slaying the most if your good looking.

I percieve myself to be average looking, I have pretty average features I dont have hollow cheecks or hunter eyes but I do have a female gazed haircut which helps, I also have a deep voice and large adams apples which also help out a little bit. when Im in dark lighting especially it accentuates my adams apple and cheeckbones and makes my jaw and chin look defined. point is Ive had about 20 girls who asked me for my snap or insta and I skip anyone whos below average or fat. I always get told Im fine or have them staring at me and covering theyre mouths and shit. Ive had girls giggling like crazy whispering to their friends about me. ive had girls straight up ask me to show me their dick, ive had women flash me. Again imm not exagerating shit these are genuinly the reactions im getting and Im sure the average guy on there being LTN with the rare mtn-htn helps and strangers on the internet having no preconcieved notions of you and no reason to not say what they think because they will never see you in real life but damn I feel validated. Ive even went as far as acting like a complete asshole and just roasting bitches and saying things that Id never say in real life and they still try to persue me and ask for my socials. Does this mean im actually alright looking? Or am i just coping, id be willing to record some reactions and send it to a trustworthy person on here so you guys dont think im lying or anything

Also positive reactions from guys. Usually get called majestic and just get normal guy compliments, I get told to stop mewing. jfl at looksmaxxing becoming mainstream, I met a few looksmaxxers on there but only got one username tho, @Ryan and I also met some guy who got a trimax, its pretty surprising how many dudes know about looksmaxxing, i know most of them get their shit from tiktok but still.
No fuck no, even normies are treated like chads on their

ome tv is not a good way, u just need to be mtn and girls will ask for ur snap, ive had some flashes there too lol, most the girls on there are ugly anyways

ome tv is not a good way, u just need to be mtn and girls will ask for ur snap, ive had some flashes there too lol, most the girls on there are ugly anyways
i skip the ugly bitches