Is omegle / ome.tv a good way to tell how good looking you are?

adam_ross2549

adam_ross2549

6'2 MTN
Not trying to be autistic and exagerate and make up shit like a lot of guys on here do, this isnt some sort of coping or thing to try to validate myself but Ive been on ome.tv quite a bit these past couple of weeks just because of the amount of compliments and interest I get is so much more than I get in real life and its honestly such a good feeling. In real life I don't really get many ios or girls initiating convos with me and asking for my socials and when that does happen they are usually pretty mid and rarely ever anything id actually consider, and im in highschool which are the years you should be slaying the most if your good looking.

I percieve myself to be average looking, I have pretty average features I dont have hollow cheecks or hunter eyes but I do have a female gazed haircut which helps, I also have a deep voice and large adams apples which also help out a little bit. when Im in dark lighting especially it accentuates my adams apple and cheeckbones and makes my jaw and chin look defined. point is Ive had about 20 girls who asked me for my snap or insta and I skip anyone whos below average or fat. I always get told Im fine or have them staring at me and covering theyre mouths and shit. Ive had girls giggling like crazy whispering to their friends about me. ive had girls straight up ask me to show me their dick, ive had women flash me. Again imm not exagerating shit these are genuinly the reactions im getting and Im sure the average guy on there being LTN with the rare mtn-htn helps and strangers on the internet having no preconcieved notions of you and no reason to not say what they think because they will never see you in real life but damn I feel validated. Ive even went as far as acting like a complete asshole and just roasting bitches and saying things that Id never say in real life and they still try to persue me and ask for my socials. Does this mean im actually alright looking? Or am i just coping, id be willing to record some reactions and send it to a trustworthy person on here so you guys dont think im lying or anything

Also positive reactions from guys. Usually get called majestic and just get normal guy compliments, I get told to stop mewing. jfl at looksmaxxing becoming mainstream, I met a few looksmaxxers on there but only got one username tho, @Ryan and I also met some guy who got a trimax, its pretty surprising how many dudes know about looksmaxxing, i know most of them get their shit from tiktok but still.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, hopecel, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
It shut down so no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52758, RecessedChinCel, bluk and 5 others
Just have tiktok hair and you'll get women on there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus, mogstars, bronzeagepervert and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52758, hopecel, tombradylover and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, mogstars, Arditi and 2 others
  • JFL
Yes
It's best way to determine your real smv

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
id rather keep this relevant to the topic, happy to answer dms if you really wanna know
Why bro? Don't you think God wants you to spread your faith openly?

• JFL
Why bro? Don't you think God wants you to spread your faith openly?
Yes but this isnt neccesarilly the site to preach stuff. everyones just gonna argue how their religion is right and wrong and there will be a bunch of retard athiests trying their best to pretend like god isnt real

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger
Yes but this isnt neccesarilly the site to preach stuff. everyones just gonna argue how their religion is right and wrong and there will be a bunch of retard athiests trying their best to pretend like god isnt real
We argue about theology all the time here bro it's chill, are you jewish?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43685, Whitepill_Saint and sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and adam_ross2549
Probably the most convenient way to know what your looks level is!

It's like a more involved online dating app.

But like you said, it's different from real life because in real life your behaviour and demeanour and etc matter. What a shocker

• JFL
Yes actual tru cuz motion. i become too narcy and lose time making friends w good indian saars from around globe, if you want a truer reaction w/o the foid brainrot opinion then interact w people outside ur pheno/geo not 3rd world ofc.

and like amnesia said, people should be talking, commenenting, about the explicitless of your looks first thing, if not over

Last edited:
  • JFL
Probably the most convenient way to know what your looks level is!
lifefuel. Im still going to be harsh on myself and not inflate my ego just yet. You can always be thinner, look better.

• JFL
  • JFL
i dont wanna go through montages of men and dicks just for a girl who would potentially show interest and then move on

• JFL
u musta edited it or sum cuz it was only the first sentence originally but still lifefuel. Im NT maxxed dont have an issue with that and balancing being comedic and charismatic without being creepy or desperate.

• JFL
i dont wanna go through montages of men and dicks just for a girl who would potentially show interest and then move on
Havent seen any dicks on ome.tv they probably just ban them

• JFL
Real life is better for actual practical skills. You need to do drugs snd go to raves

• JFL
No.
I used to go on omegle when my self esteem was low because shits literally tutorial mode, get called majestic and the occasional random group of SEA foids who would go “oh wow you so handsome, so handsome you are” in broken English.
It’s just a good way to tell if you’re subhuman or not, irl iois are the only way to tell.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Whitepill_Saint, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
  • JFL
Depends, it may not be accurate since omegle is legit easy af to get positive reactions, seen it happen many times

It may not mean much in terms of actual smv but at least you know youre probably not ugly

• JFL
Why u bringing god into this lil bro
I'm older and taller than you so don't call me lil bro, but both you and him need God

• JFL
Yes actual tru cuz motion. i become too narcy and lose time making friends w good indian saars from around globe, if you want a truer reaction w/o the foid brainrot opinion then interact w people outside ur pheno/geo not 3rd world ofc.

and like amnesia said, people should be talking, commenenting, about the explicitless of your looks first thing, if not over
@Amnesia what do you think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Whitepill_Saint
Just have tiktok hair and you'll get women on there
lol yeah when i go on omegle im treated like that guy that some people here and tails worship c+where he goes on omegle and post vids of women saying he is gl jfl. Its all bout the hair and angle

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Not trying to be autistic and exagerate and make up shit like a lot of guys on here do, this isnt some sort of coping or thing to try to validate myself but Ive been on ome.tv quite a bit these past couple of weeks just because of the amount of compliments and interest I get is so much more than I get in real life and its honestly such a good feeling. In real life I don't really get many ios or girls initiating convos with me and asking for my socials and when that does happen they are usually pretty mid and rarely ever anything id actually consider, and im in highschool which are the years you should be slaying the most if your good looking.

I percieve myself to be average looking, I have pretty average features I dont have hollow cheecks or hunter eyes but I do have a female gazed haircut which helps, I also have a deep voice and large adams apples which also help out a little bit. when Im in dark lighting especially it accentuates my adams apple and cheeckbones and makes my jaw and chin look defined. point is Ive had about 20 girls who asked me for my snap or insta and I skip anyone whos below average or fat. I always get told Im fine or have them staring at me and covering theyre mouths and shit. Ive had girls giggling like crazy whispering to their friends about me. ive had girls straight up ask me to show me their dick, ive had women flash me. Again imm not exagerating shit these are genuinly the reactions im getting and Im sure the average guy on there being LTN with the rare mtn-htn helps and strangers on the internet having no preconcieved notions of you and no reason to not say what they think because they will never see you in real life but damn I feel validated. Ive even went as far as acting like a complete asshole and just roasting bitches and saying things that Id never say in real life and they still try to persue me and ask for my socials. Does this mean im actually alright looking? Or am i just coping, id be willing to record some reactions and send it to a trustworthy person on here so you guys dont think im lying or anything

Also positive reactions from guys. Usually get called majestic and just get normal guy compliments, I get told to stop mewing. jfl at looksmaxxing becoming mainstream, I met a few looksmaxxers on there but only got one username tho, @Ryan and I also met some guy who got a trimax, its pretty surprising how many dudes know about looksmaxxing, i know most of them get their shit from tiktok but still.
Dnr

No.
I used to go on omegle when my self esteem was low because shits literally tutorial mode, get called majestic and the occasional random group of SEA foids who would go “oh wow you so handsome, so handsome you are” in broken English.
It’s just a good way to tell if you’re subhuman or not, irl iois are the only way to tell.
Username checks out

lol yeah when i go on omegle im treated like that guy that some people here and tails worship c+where he goes on omegle and post vids of women saying he is gl jfl. Its all bout the hair and angle
sergi

ok kater

Had some nice faps over the years on there ngl