Is otc online store a valid aromasin supplier or a scam?

Solution
n9wiff
Other sources that I am 99 percent sure are legit for other stuff like peptides and peds are:

biolabshop.eu ( Ships worldwide for 5 euros only )
Chemyo
Deus medicals ( PCT )
Venogen ( Asia )
ReceptorChem
Science.bio
Revitsarm ( Don't hear alot about them )
Paradigm Peptides

Deepnet :

Archetype
Abacus
I'm not sure about that source but Brainlabz.ru ships worldwide.

I'm not sure about that source but Brainlabz.ru ships worldwide.
Most of their stuff is overpriced you can get your stuff cheaper from India if u know someone local

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and sub5c3l
Other sources that I am 99 percent sure are legit for other stuff like peptides and peds are:

biolabshop.eu ( Ships worldwide for 5 euros only )
Chemyo
Deus medicals ( PCT )
Venogen ( Asia )
ReceptorChem
Science.bio
Revitsarm ( Don't hear alot about them )
Paradigm Peptides

Deepnet :

Archetype
Abacus

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Weter
Solution
brainlabz always has is it out of stock and many say it overprices aromasin because their source got too popular
Have you tried AminoAsylum? I never listed it because I don't have experience with them but it's a popular source too

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Have you tried AminoAsylum? I never listed it because I don't have experience with them but it's a popular source too
Im gonna actually order from otc online store, its less popular and therefore not overpriced, Aromasin from Pfizer costs 35$ for 30 caps which is really good price and tell y'all if its legit or not

you finally decided to take this i thought you were going to pussy out

you finally decided to take this i thought you were going to pussy out
Wait im retarded, payment received, its just that supplier started new gmail conversation I didnt see, all good, waiting for shipment, will write a review, follow acc if you want an update also will do blood tests and height measurements

Wait im retarded, payment received, its just that supplier started new gmail conversation I didnt see, all good, waiting for shipment, will write a review, follow acc if you want an update also will do blood tests and height measurements
good bhai i'll be taking arimidex and hgh too and will post on the forum

are they legit bro

Attachments

• IMG_8007.jpeg
    IMG_8007.jpeg
    279.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yeah, they are valid, my payment got accepted and thank God didnt got scammed
thanks im going to purchase something from them aswell so im just seeing if they legit. ENJOY AROMASIN

• +1
Reactions: Weter