Is Paul Coceancig on the forum as @Tesseract ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

valhalar

Gold
So I have posted a couple threads here about my distaste for Paul Coceancigs “line” he uses for advancements. Many agreed, some disagreed.

However, one user in particular attacked me in a particularly vicious fashion, @tesseract, and began to attack my appearance even though most people agreed bimax would destroy my face.

I suggested this user might be Coceancig and noticed he went silent when I morphed Timothee Chalamet to the Coceancig line.

Tesseract also posted a lot of unsolicited IMDO shill posts in peoples threads even though it’s not a very good surgery for adults because it requires two or even three surgeries and not many surgeons even do it.

Well, I started to watch a Coceancig YouTube video out of curiosity because the algorithm keeps recommending them.

and LOL, one of the first things in the opening of the video was an animation of a tesseract.

It’s the exact same as the profile picture of @tesseract

D5B6B80F AB38 477B AE4D EE1E5EF4B1F6

Also lol at his post history calling people hamsters, ugly, fucked up etc (kinda funny but, but still a red flag for an actual surgeon). Wouldn’t put it past him cause he almost makes comments like this in some of his vids.

The fact he may well be on here to drum up business is quite bizarre. Also he was busted for being on JawSurgeryForums years ago as “OrthodonticExpert” or something like that so this is more than likely him.

He also claimed to be a teenage American yet posted more within Australian time zone. He never showed pics of his alleged IMDO treatment etc.

PAUL EXPOSED?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 18603 and 19 others
So I have posted a couple threads here about my distaste for Paul Coceancigs “line” he uses for advancements. Many agreed, some disagreed.

However, one user in particular attacked me in a particularly vicious fashion, @tesseract, and began to attack my appearance even though most people agreed bimax would destroy my face.

I suggested this user might be Coceancig and noticed he went silent when I morphed Timothee Chalamet to the Coceancig line.

Tesseract also posted a lot of unsolicited IMDO shill posts in peoples threads even though it’s not a very good surgery for adults because it requires two or even three surgeries and not many surgeons even do it.

Well, I started to watch a Coceancig YouTube video out of curiosity because the algorithm keeps recommending them.

and LOL, one of the first things in the opening of the video was an animation of a tesseract.

It’s the exact same as the profile picture of @tesseract

View attachment 1686672

Paul, you have been exposed for shilling on here. Also lol at his post history calling people hamsters, ugly, fucked up etc (kinda funny but, but still a red flag for an actual surgeon. What are you doing here?)
nah it's not coceanig :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
muh alfaro line muh conceanig line. I've seen patients of theirs in motion and they look like monkeys. The best results are unironically unknown surgeons in the US whose patients post on r/jawsurgery and actually told they needed surgery by their orthos and not autistic Indians on this website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, HarrierDuBois, chinpilled69 and 11 others
nah it's not coceanig :lul:
The Tesseract gif. The posting in the Australian time zone while pretending to be American. Idk man… 😂

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and bogii
muh alfaro line muh conceanig line. I've seen patients of theirs in motion and they look like monkeys. The best results are unironically unknown surgeons in the US whose patients post on r/jawsurgery and actually told they needed surgery by their orthos and not autistic Indians on this website.
surgeries are cope. Being nt, RTT and good haircut do matter bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Oberyn
I have heard sentiments like this for a while and agree. Surgeons who have to shill on here should be fucking avoided.

The Tesseract gif. The posting in the Australian time zone while pretending to be American. Idk man… 😂
he showed me pictures of him after surgery, maybe he was larping though? but why would he, I like this guy he saved me from getting the wrong procedure

surgeries are cope. Being nt, RTT and good haircut do matter bro
They're not cope at all if you actually have deficiencies. They are cope if you are OP with dogshit harmony and twink skull proportions who thinks moving your bones 1mm in various directions will improve your looks in any significant way.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9670, incel194012940 and 1 other person
They're not cope at all if you actually have deficiencies. They are cope if you are OP with dogshit harmony and twink skull proportions who thinks moving your bones 1mm in various directions will improve your looks in any significant way.
you rated me 4/10 so it's over

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
he showed me pictures of him after surgery, maybe he was larping though? but why would he, I like this guy he saved me from getting the wrong procedure
I have no issue with Paul actually helping people but if he’s pretending to be a patient and abusing people for their looks that’s just unprofessional.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
I have no issue with Paul actually helping people but if he’s pretending to be a patient and abusing people for their looks that’s just unprofessional.
He's not "abusing people". You're just coping hard af. Just like how you thought it was your canine fossa and not your lowset cheekbones causing nasolabial folds.

why would he help me morph my rhino as a jaw surgeon, doesn't he have anything better to do?

it's not Coceanig

He's not "abusing people". You're just coping hard af. Just like how you thought it was your canine fossa and not your lowset cheekbones causing nasolabial folds.
calling potential patients fucked up hamsters and other names? normal behavior jfl

why would he help me morph my rhino as a jaw surgeon, doesn't he have anything better to do?

it's not Coceanig
Why would he join JawSurgeryForums and talk endlessly about IMDO? His book also covers noses. He likes aesthetics. It’s the larping I don’t like lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and bogii
I knew as soon as I wrote that y’all would actually love that shit lmao.
I need coceancig to call me a deformed subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and randomvanish
calling potential patients fucked up hamsters and other names? normal behavior jfl
You were denying his professional advice so he made his claims clear.

Why would he join JawSurgeryForums and talk endlessly about IMDO? His book also covers noses. He likes aesthetics. It’s the larping I don’t like lmao.
then I'm mirin that he has so much free time to lurk 24/7 on looksmax, this mogger gave me the tip to get radix graft :love:

i seen his face he looks like lia marie johnson if she was an ethnic male who did mma

then I'm mirin that he has so much free time to lurk 24/7 on looksmax, this mogger gave me the tip to get radix graft :love:
I could’ve told you that lmfao.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and bogii
I could’ve told you that lmfao.
I asked you too a long time ago, no one actually really told me what specific rhino to get, only lower nose bridge some.

but imo high nasion mogs :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
sounds like autistic incel fanboy with fucked up sleep schedule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
sounds like autistic incel fanboy with fucked up sleep schedule
Potentially. I just wondered why the fuck Paul opened his video with the same gif. That strikes me as too much of a coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
if a mod could check whether his IP is from aus then it's pretty much confirmed. that would be hilarious.

• +1
Wouldn't be surprised if this entire forum was an interconnected web of 16 year old 1$/h shills

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Toth's thot, Oberyn and 2 others
Wow that’s interesting, nice catch. The Avi one is really strange.

• +1
@tesseract please give me cheap bimax Dr. Coceancig. I love you and want bimax please cheap please I beg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Gaia262, Cope>rope and 6 others
@tesseract please give me cheap bimax Dr. Coceancig. I love you and want bimax please cheap please I beg
It might be one of his staff doing marketing too.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
That is fine idc if I have to beg on my knees I will for 25k or less surgery
They won’t give you a 75% discount cause the cost that he makes foreigners pay is largely for the overpriced Johnson & Johnson titanium plates. Other surgeons seem to use screws/plates that don’t cost 50k per patient.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Oberyn
They won’t give you a 75% discount cause the cost that he makes foreigners pay is largely for the overpriced Johnson & Johnson titanium plates. Other surgeons seem to use screws/plates that don’t cost 50k per patient.
I said I’m willing to get on my knees though :feelshah:also I don’t need Johnson and Johnson I will take normal titanium plates

I said I’m willing to get on my knees though :feelshah:also I don’t need Johnson and Johnson I will take normal titanium plates
I don’t think he does it without them. Idk why you’d go to aus for surgery though.

I don’t think he does it without them. Idk why you’d go to aus for surgery though.
Because he is the only doctor you say “hey I want to look like a male model” and he will actually do everything you need in order for it. If you can find me someone who is that same way I will forget Dr C even exists

Because he is the only doctor you say “hey I want to look like a male model” and he will actually do everything you need in order for it. If you can find me someone who is that same way I will forget Dr C even exists
High risk of nerve damage and TMJ issues with the mandibular widening. Regardless, Pagnoni can do it so you should consult him first. Most normal people would just do bimax and for more refinement a thin custom wraparound jaw implant with PEEK which will look much more natural. Coceancigs extreme jaw surgery creates step offs so he advises custom peek afterwards for lots of cases anyway. So it’s gonna be like at the upper end of the quotes towards 120k if you take that into account. Rip off.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Oberyn and poopmaster22
High risk of nerve damage and TMJ issues with the mandibular widening. Regardless, Pagnoni can do it so you should consult him first. Most normal people would just do bimax and for more refinement a thin custom wraparound jaw implant with PEEK which will look much more natural. Coceancigs extreme jaw surgery creates step offs so he advises custom peek afterwards for lots of cases anyway. So it’s gonna be like at the upper end of the quotes towards 120k if you take that into account. Rip off.
Ik I don’t need much movement I basically just want my jawline to have not a lick of fat under it and to be brought forward like 3-5mm max. Other than that I would like some more masc looking jaw angles but that is all I really want. Don’t know if Zso or chin wing would be of benefit for me or not but I do want a little more cheekbone definition too. I think buccal fat removal might give me that anyway

I don't think he is cocencig. Even if he was coceancig he had to larp you can't be affliated with this forum as a surgeon. Only problem is calling people ugly,dog etc. He recommended me wedged shaped genioplasty idk what's wedged shape genioplasty, jaw angle implants, and infraorbital and told me pagnoni is really good at it.

I don't think he is cocencig. Even if he was coceancig he had to larp you can't be affliated with this forum as a surgeon. Only problem is calling people ugly,dog etc. He recommended me wedged shaped genioplasty idk what's wedged shape genioplasty, jaw angle implants, and infraorbital and told me pagnoni is really good at it.
I still think it’s Dr C or someone affiliated with him.

Interestingly, the other genio Coceancig does is the wedge genioplasty when geniopaully doesn’t work for a jaw.

I find it suspicious a “17 year old black pilled teen from the Midwest of the US” has IMDO (in a country where no doctors even provide it?!) and knows all the technical details about Paul’s procedures and posts references/pictures to them regularly.

When someone asked him to provide a surgeon in the US he was like “DM me I’ll send you the ones closest but ideally go to australia and see Coceancig”. We’re supposed to believe a black pilled 17 year old teen convinced his parents to do IMDO in Australia, which costs tens of thousands without Medicare, and then will travel back for more surgery to remove the distractions after?

He also knew the details of Sergio being criticised on Jaw Surgery Forums for shilling, and of Coceancig being banned from the forum. Why would he know about that given it happened several years ago so this guy would’ve been 14? The reason he knows that is because Coceancig and Sergio talk regularly.

Jfl this whole thing smells like shill LARPing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope>rope, Oberyn and ifyouwannabemylover
I still think it’s Dr C or someone affiliated with him.

Interestingly, the other genio Coceancig does is the wedge genioplasty when geniopaully doesn’t work for a jaw.

I find it suspicious a “17 year old black pilled teen from the Midwest of the US” has IMDO (in a country where no doctors even provide it?!) and knows all the technical details about Paul’s procedures and posts references/pictures to them regularly.

When someone asked him to provide a surgeon in the US he was like “DM me I’ll send you the ones closest but ideally go to australia and see Coceancig”. We’re supposed to believe a black pilled 17 year old teen convinced his parents to do IMDO in Australia, which costs tens of thousands without Medicare, and then will travel back for more surgery after? He also knew the details of Sergio being criticised on Jaw Surgery Forums for shilling? Why would he know about that given it happened several years ago so this guy would’ve been 14?

Jfl this whole thing smells like shill LARPing.
Who is next larper pagnoni? He came out of nowhere :lul: What is wedge genio

• +1
Who is next larper pagnoni? He came out of nowhere :lul: What is wedge genio
He means cut like this:

F5FA3CAD E20A 449A A1D3 B4BFA371E100

Eppley also refers to that cut as a ‘wedge genio’

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and AscendingHero
Fishy fishy fishy. But would kinda be cool if it was him

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and valhalar
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22 and Oberyn
Lmao at this conspiracy theorist. That rotating tesseract you are referring to is a Windows XP screen saver. It's not a logo or trademark that only Dr. C uses and no his IP is not from Oz. Also, low IQ to compare this forum with JSF, JSF is a more focused forum, only dealing with topics relevant to orthognathic surgeries. Many surgeons know about it.

Last edited:
Lmao at this conspiracy theorist. That rotating tesseract you are referring to is a Windows XP screen saver. It's not a logo or trademark that only Dr. C uses and no his IP is not from Oz. Also, low IQ to compare this forum with JSF, JSF is a more focused forum, only dealing with topics relevant to orthognathic surgeries. Many surgeons know about it.
Uh, no. Dismissing it as a screensaver that Coceancig uses is pure cope.

Coceancig even talks specifically about the morphing Tesseract as concept he applies for his jaw surgery in this video :ROFLMAO::

Also, low IQ to compare this forum with JSF
I didn’t compare it to JSF, I said that Tesseract knew of very specific drama about Coceancig and Sergio using JSF from many years ago when he would’ve been 13 or 14. It does not add up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, Oberyn, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This just got deeper

Attachments

• A0A30570-BAEE-4A3A-8C82-4DA8B899BE0B.png
    A0A30570-BAEE-4A3A-8C82-4DA8B899BE0B.png
    472.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1