Is Paul Coceancig on the forum as @Tesseract ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have posted a couple threads here about my distaste for Paul Coceancigs “line” he uses for advancements. Many agreed, some disagreed.

However, one user in particular attacked me in a particularly vicious fashion, @tesseract, and began to attack my appearance even though most people agreed bimax would destroy my face.

I suggested this user might be Coceancig and noticed he went silent when I morphed Timothee Chalamet to the Coceancig line.

Tesseract also posted a lot of unsolicited IMDO shill posts in peoples threads even though it’s not a very good surgery for adults because it requires two or even three surgeries and not many surgeons even do it.

Well, I started to watch a Coceancig YouTube video out of curiosity because the algorithm keeps recommending them.

and LOL, one of the first things in the opening of the video was an animation of a tesseract.

It’s the exact same as the profile picture of @tesseract

View attachment 1686672

Also lol at his post history calling people hamsters, ugly, fucked up etc (kinda funny but, but still a red flag for an actual surgeon). Wouldn’t put it past him cause he almost makes comments like this in some of his vids.

The fact he may well be on here to drum up business is quite bizarre. Also he was busted for being on JawSurgeryForums years ago as “OrthodonticExpert” or something like that so this is more than likely him.

He also claimed to be a teenage American yet posted more within Australian time zone. He never showed pics of his alleged IMDO treatment etc.

PAUL EXPOSED?

View attachment 1686681
Where is that video from

Status
Not open for further replies.