Is Pewdiepie a Nazi?

D

Deleted member 27087

The Believer
He has made way to many refrences (for example saying the sun is black, Deah to all jews etc) to far right ideas for him not to be even after he almost got cancelled. He has also said he used to scroll 4chan back in the day.

Attachments

• 1411BAD9-736E-454F-89DC-011B530CB48B.jpeg
    1411BAD9-736E-454F-89DC-011B530CB48B.jpeg
    637.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 7580
Would be pretty based if he is. I suspect the real reason he moved to Japan is to get away from all the niggers in Sweden, but he obviously can't openly admit that to his audience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21044 and 9 others
grizzly is a nazi too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27087
He has nazi pheno

I won't be surprised if he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 27087 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
hopefully 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21044, SteveRogers and 3 others
Would be pretty based if he is. I suspect the real reason he moved to Japan is to get away from all the niggers in Sweden, but he obviously can't openly admit that to his audience.
He said he wasnt surprised that swedish was the most studied language in sweden on duolingo, As a swedish man myself im getting really tired of these kebab eating fucking subhuman arabs aswell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, p0lishsubhuman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Swedish man marries italian girlfriend gets ”exposed” for being a nazi and moves to japan. I wonder if he will ”disapear” and live in argentina soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21044, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
He has made way to many refrences (for example saying the sun is black, Deah to all jews etc) to far right ideas for him not to be even after he almost got cancelled. He has also said he used to scroll 4chan back in the day.
He used to say hella racist shit in his old youtube videos. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a nazi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Corleone and n0rthface
are you trolling?
Kyriakos is a white supremasict thats all i know he posted a video on it before but it got taken down, If you search it up you will find reddit posts of virgin faggots talking about it.

He used to say hella racist shit in his old youtube videos. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a nazi.
I can remember like 10 nazi dogwhistle moments he has done there are problaby more

Nevermind. Seems like he's a nigger loving cuck.

Watch from 6:55 - 8:03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Nevermind. Seems like he's a nigger loving cuck.

Watch from 6:55 - 8:03

Is the interview really from 2018? Doesnt sound like him from 2018 maybe this was when he was contractred to companies like disney so he had to spew their performative nigger loving multiculturism bullshit

i don't get you bro. pro LGBTQ+, NATO, Zionist and then also somehow pro-nazi. @Wallenberg

make up your mind, drop the jewish brainwashery stuff and commit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
i don't get you bro. pro LGBTQ+, NATO, Zionist and then also somehow pro-nazi.
When was i pro faggot, I think you are mixing me up with someone this is like my second post on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • +1
Is the interview really from 2018? Doesnt sound like him from 2018 maybe this was when he was contractred to companies like disney so he had to spew their performative nigger loving multiculturism bullshit
The interview at that timestamp is from 2014. I genuinely think he believes what he is saying in that interview though, he could've just said "it's not the immigrants" but instead he decided to go on a cucked rant.

Pewdiepie is a based enjoyer and reader of fascist Japanese author Yukio Mishima. Mishima committed suicide after attempting to overthrow the democratic government to return power to the Emperor.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Corleone
The interview at that timestamp is from 2014. I genuinely think he believes what he is saying in that interview though, he could've just said "it's not the immigrants" but instead he decided to go on a cucked rant.
Well ive watched him for 11+ years now (Well i stopped in 2018 cause he started making videos for children) I could always tell he talks like a little cuck sometimes which he does in this clip. And what he is saying is so false im from sweden and i do my research on this shit he has no idea what he is saying. I think he just said this cause he has a boner for hasan like the faggot he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Pewdiepie is a based enjoyer and reader of fascist Japanese author Yukio Mishima. Mishima committed suicide after attempting to overthrow the democratic government to return power to the Emperor.

I actually didnt know that one that is based.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
All the other stuff he said makes no sense now then. Is he bipolar or does he have multiple personality retardation syndrome

• Hmm...
All the other stuff he said makes no sense now then. Is he bipolar or does he have multiple personality retardation syndrome
Maybe he was actually just joking with the death to all jews sign and the other stuf then.

Maybe he was actually just joking with the death to all jews sign and the other stuf then.
I just find that plausible cause its not like he only said some ”edgy” stuff like other youtubers did in 2017. He has been talking about stuff most people dont know about for a good portion of a decade. And also the time he said nigger like it was a common word he uses

• Hmm...
Everyone who's alt right knows that Pewdiepie is also alt-right. He has dropped too many dog-whistles for it to not be the case. He's hiding his power levels though so he doesn't get banned from JewTube.

Everyone who's alt right knows that Pewdiepie is also alt-right. He has dropped too many dog-whistles for it to not be the case. He's hiding his power levels though so he doesn't get banned from JewTube.
Yeah thats what i also think but someone found a interview where he talks super good about immigrants to hasan and just lies to make swedish people seem bad.

I just find that plausible cause its not like he only said some ”edgy” stuff like other youtubers did in 2017. He has been talking about stuff most people dont know about for a good portion of a decade. And also the time he said nigger like it was a common word he uses
So what is the reality?
Is he a bit based inside or cuck?
He stopped the donations to ADL after he said, he gonna do that. It was after Christchurch event.

So what is the reality?
Is he a bit based inside or cuck?
He stopped the donations to ADL after he said, he gonna do that. It was after Christchurch event.
I think he was based but then when he became rich and marketable he stopped and became a cuck, But he still shows some parts of his past self but only semi ironically

Like most white men he loves BBC. The pink piggies love BBCs

• JFL

Watch from 6:55

That clip of Pewds was back from 2014, as stated in the video. He probably just changed his political views. A lot of people on the far-right were previously lefties.

There's just way too much evidence to deny that he's an ethnonationalist now. Calling people niggers in games, laughing at Jew jokes, browsing pol, withdrawing donation from the ADL, the multiculutralism is bad clip I just sent, etc.

2msmkem7ok301.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25913
That clip of Pewds was back from 2014, as stated in the video. He probably just changed his political views. A lot of people on the far-right were previously lefties.

There's just way too much evidence to deny that he's an ethnonationalist now. Calling people niggers in games, laughing at Jew jokes, browsing pol, withdrawing donation from the ADL, the multiculutralism is bad clip I just sent, etc.

2msmkem7ok301.png
Thats true, Might be the reason he hasnt talked about politics basically at all since then even though he has gotten alot more opinionated in general. I sure hope he is a nazi that would be hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
He also shittalked indians