IS PITY SEX REAL?

bruh dont message about important stuff. stop being high inhib. call people rather than messaging if its important. just act a bit more reckless. you dont act too autistic (according to your post) just force yourself into being more tougher. every fucking day you gon lose time. just change yourself. think about it b4 you sleep then act like a different version of yourself
I didn’t message her like a simp my last message was a reply to her message and she hasn’t opened yet. How do I fix my mind

bruh dont message about important stuff. stop being high inhib. call people rather than messaging if its important. just act a bit more reckless. you dont act too autistic (according to your post) just force yourself into being more tougher. every fucking day you gon lose time. just change yourself. think about it b4 you sleep then act like a different version of yourself
So what are you saying I should do

So what are you saying I should do
dont be obsessive just do it. whatever you do. do the most eutophic option. nothing would happen. call a girl bitch if you really want. live life. also call ppl if its something iimportant dont text em.